The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another anniversary. Does it matter when it's only one of the pair left to mark it?

Slips in to smother you with loving hugs and kisses.

You are not celebrating it alone remember that.

Listen to your heart, the other half of the blessed whole resides there still...

Your friends providing a soft place to float while you remember,

:rose::kiss::heart:

Because.... oatmeal is better for you? Or it's really yummy on a cold, cold morning.

It's also oatmeal that I make every Monday with real maple syrup and other good stuff added to it. Pretty good. I can also eat like half a cup and not feel disgustingly full so there's also that bonus.

...but bacon is so wonderful. :( Why must you make sense!?

Wait, why do I gotta be the example? :p

Good to see ya Mz. Spitfire.

You get to be the example because you're up to the same old tricks you were up to when I left. The kind that make me giggle and call you a chicken.

Good to see you too, sweets.

Yes!

Because you have good memories to think on and focus on those, dear elf. :kiss:

ETA:

LT~

Shower time!

I think, darling Elvin one that choice and distinction is yours. In my humble (sometimes) opinion, I think you should define this day for yourself, as something of an homage to the past but that looks towards your future.

You're amazing, you know that?

Slips in to smother you with loving hugs and kisses.

You are not celebrating it alone remember that.

Listen to your heart, the other half of the blessed whole resides there still...

Your friends providing a soft place to float while you remember,

:rose::kiss::heart:

Thank you all for your thoughts. I appreciate them.

The wedding vows said 'Till Death do us part.' and hell, that didn't take long. So I guess technically there has been no marriage for which to observe an anniversary for a couple decades now. And yet it was an important thing in my life, and I can't help but remember it, not just that day, but every day I had with him.

There won't be much I do this day that will be out of the ordinary, other than remember. Maybe a quiet moment to myself, a glass of wine or something, and a lit candle this evening. Life must go on.

You get to be the example because you're up to the same old tricks you were up to when I left. The kind that make me giggle and call you a chicken.

Good to see you too, sweets.

I'm a chicken because I was sleepy and sprang surprise hugs on Luna? That's wildly inaccurate, ma'am. Now, doing something like this would make me a chicken.

*pinches her cheek, swats her bottom, and disappears*

*whispered words from the ether*

Or a ninja...maybe both?

I'm a chicken because I was sleepy and sprang surprise hugs on Luna? That's wildly inaccurate, ma'am. Now, doing something like this would make me a chicken.

*pinches her cheek, swats her bottom, and disappears*

*whispered words from the ether*

Or a ninja...maybe both?

*giggles*

A chicken ninja huh? Ohhh some things really never change. Comforting, and humorous. All the same.

Watch yourself Fr33kles my dear....

tumblr_mgtk24pl0K1s1nc6ko1_500.jpg

*giggles*

A chicken ninja huh? Ohhh some things really never change. Comforting, and humorous. All the same.

Watch yourself Fr33kles my dear....

Bawk, bawk, bawk...

The more things change, the more they stay the same. Or something like that.

In any case, I'd much rather watch you than myself. Far better view.

Remove couch, put in my truck seat and you're damn right.

I'll record a video for you so you can see them too.

Sounds like a plan. :D

Last thought?: "I have an overwhelming craving for cunnilingus, and I do not know why. Probably just the refocusing of my horniness on a specific target..."

Sounds like a plan. :D

Last thought?: "I have an overwhelming craving for cunnilingus, and I do not know why. Probably just the refocusing of my horniness on a specific target..."

Looks tween legs

LT: never thought of it as a target but not a bad descriptor.

-nods-

getting hungry and hey a Next Generation episode I somehow haven't seen before.:eek: How did that happen?:eek:

LT ~ Going to be a busy Sunday...a photo shoot, DVDs to burn, laundry, grocery shopping and all manner of other domesticated delights...

FLT ~ ...yeah, writing's going to have to wait until later!

LT ~ Going to be a busy Sunday...a photo shoot, DVDs to burn, laundry, grocery shopping and all manner of other domesticated delights...

FLT ~ ...yeah, writing's going to have to wait until later!

*dashes in, hugs the lovely witch, kisses her cheek, and dashes back out*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back