And she'll have pun, pun, pun...

DeepGreenEyes

Whittled
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Posts
8,499
...'til her Daddy takes the dynamically-modulated-parameters-of-the-laryngeal-voice-source away.

Samuel Johnson called puns "the lowest form of humour."

So? Is that supposed to be a criticism, old dead English guy who looks like he never had any fun, ever.

I hereby liberate the heinous pun from its linguistic punitentiary and present this space for it to run free.

Consider yourself punished.
 
His decree states the base followers of artless humour to be repungnant, that your post is a punt, despite your pleas that it's all in good pun, for you to be stricken with twelve sturdy punches and gaoled until you repunt.
 
And, Once upun a time, as our thread began, the pungent odor began to waft over all of Lit...
 
Lowest form of humor, cause the ladies don't like a funny Johnson.
 
A good pun is its own reword. ~Author Unknown



http://t3.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVZf458KggqAJGPWmRltuKfCXttxpD8FDlAA-brG0cDtkVqLJKNQ


http://t2.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWFTooso3fK9MJZAuCiKwl5lZbk2TqI9n2uqM15-XXF6OgWccOKA


http://t0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXnMzTFa8FJHX1kroBQ9VmFYAvfvZ3pFt_1crGLKKjNIHESjjNgQ

funny-puns-were-sorry-for-your-loss.jpeg
 
I went for a drink with a Matador the other day. I had a tea, he had a cafe au lait.
 
When the Princess bathed in the pond, all the waterfowl kept their eyes closed except the Peking Duck.

I used to work in a donut shop, but I got tired of the hole thing.
 
I was sitting in a restaurant, when suddenly a duck walks over to me, hands me a rose, then taking my hands he looks up at me and says

"Your eyes, they sparkle like stars!"

I called over the waiter,

"I asked for aromatic duck"
 
I went into a quarry, I said to the foreman, "Nice rock"

he said "Boulder"

I said "Nice rock!"
 
A string walks into a bar and orders a drink. The bartender says, "We don't serve strings here." The string walks outside ties himself in a knot and frizzes out the top of his head. He walks back inside and orders a drink. The bartender says, "Hey, aren't you that string that was just here?" To which the string replies," Nope, I'm afraid not."
 
Last edited:
Back
Top