naughty mom loves teasing guys

anastymom

Really Experienced
Naughty UK mom here love dressing in slutty clothes especially low cut tops that show off my assets and tease the guys at the gym, work or neighbours. Especially lover younger guys as they have so much stamina and such nasty fantasies.

Not quite true

Not all young men can hold out longer than an older gent. I my self can go for a long time. I have not lost it yet honey.:D

Love naughty moms would love to chat with you mommy im 34 bald head about 6'2 weigh 190 in good shape and looking to be a moms playtoy

Not tall, nor bald but I do take notice of vixens like you. Come to DC and work out, will you??

i have a couple nasty fantasies...and stamina to boot

Naughty UK mom here love dressing in slutty clothes especially low cut tops that show off my assets and tease the guys at the gym, work or neighbours. Especially lover younger guys as they have so much stamina and such nasty fantasies.

Hello love - I can only imagine how much of a tease you must be - considering how much you're teasing me right now. In fact, I'm picturing you right now, and well...now I'm teasing...

haha.. I also tease other guys but I dont dress slutty.

I'm a naughty American mommy. Us naughty mommies should stick together......

Unity!

I fully support the NMUO. :D Naughty Mothers United Organization!

Well if your around I would love to chat, I think you description of younger guys fits me extremely well

Always had a sweet spot for older women, but do think there is something to be said for a not old not young....30's guy as far as stamina...and desire!

I'm a naughty American mommy. Us naughty mommies should stick together......
Hey Nina,

I'm a 23 year old, with a very naught mind. I'm very hormy tonight and I would love somebody to chat with. I would love to make you wet tonight.

Here we go again.......

Anyone had any luck with this thread? Particularly from the OP?

Or is it another case of 'start a thread and then piss off and leave it'?

It's probably a truck driver getting HIS jollies - again :rolleyes:

Thanks for the PM Nina - unfortunately your inbox was full so I couldn't reply to your lovely message. Feel free to PM me any time with a Yahoo or Skype name where I can talk to you :)

So love watching naughty moms tease especially in the gym! Had a wonderful view of one doing squats in her oh so well fitting yoga pants yesterday. She knew I was watching as she she bent over and looked in the mirror in front of her she caught me looking. She kept right on going though. She loved it!

Back