California Roll Call

Happy New Week

Hey all... hope everyone's week is off to a good start. Welcome to the new folks and hello again to everyone else...I'm loving seeing so many Californians on here!

Card

Hi fellow 530 person! And heck yeah. Here's to the greatest state in the United Of Them. We have a little bit of everything (and sometimes a LOT)

New Kid on the block

I'm 32/M in Bellflower and would love to hear from any ladies nearby! Thanks!

Hodge

24/m in Orange County here.

Hopefully this thread stays alive and doesn't fall under the bus and get forgotten about.

This is Scribe, from the San Francisco Bay Area.

I'm usually on the Sexual Roleplay Forums. I'm a male, so, if any female writers (or wannabe writers!) would like to roleplay, write steamy PM's :D, or want an editor to lurking over their shoulder to help them write, let me know. Just look at my previous posts for the variety of roles and stories I've written.

As for myself, S/A/M, 42. I'm childfree, dog-loving, and enjoy exercising. I swim five days a week, and take tai-chi and yoga, but I'm looking for an exercise partner to help lose weight with. My dog is half-golden, half-chicken :D because she's a sweet scaredy-cat. Er, dog. I have a weak spot for nerdy boardgames and both anime and manga. I can PM you my OKCupid profile on request. Not surprisingly, my OKCupid Personality traits are "More Kinky, More Pure, and More Desiring of Sex". :rose:

661/818/310/213 Greater LA, CA..

Any ladies feeling up to the task of chat?

MAN, 50 in the OC (Orange County if you haven't seen the show! lol!) Into BDSM, toys and most fun things!!

Back