Stef....On Her OWN...

HEY...my name is John. Odd but if I had caught you in the bathroom like that, the camera would be the last thing I would be grabbing! And, those pants would be coming off rather than going on.

Well HI John......LOVE the comment!! Thx HON!:heart:

can see why and would love to catch it anywhere , anytime , anyway !:kiss:for each cheek !

Hmmmmm....thanks for kissing my ASS Softey......LOL!!!!!:kiss::rose:

Sorry! I kinda thought that was funny...!:heart:

From our "OLD" thread..........HAD to change the sheets.....!

Last edited:
another very sexy shot, Steph, those nipples just shout out to be played with and nibbled :devil:

attachment.php

Again fantastic nipples and rockin body.:) Looks like you have a killer smile as well! Per your comments about heels, I'm a big fan of heels on a sexy woman like yourself.:devil: If you are getting a lot of request for them , you need to give the fans what they want lol :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Dobbly
another very sexy shot, Steph, those nipples just shout out to be played with and nibbled

thank u Dobbly....! THEY do love that.....!

I bet they do, if you ever need a volunteer to help out with that, give me a shout :devil::kiss:

attachment.php

That is an award winning smile... and yes the nipples are very tempting... perhaps if I just used the tip of my tongue....

Your pics are very sexy... thank goodness your husband is always catching you.

attachment.php

Every time I see your Avatar...I want to JUMP on your sweet ass.

Love this pic. Those incredible hanging breasts just BEG to be nibbled on.

No need to change the sheets for me!

I agree, what a glorious smile in the bed changing pic!

... Housework looks like a lot more fun at your place than mine .. can I come and help? :devil: :D

:rose: :kiss:

Vanessa

As one exhibitionist to another, isn't it fun? I just returned to Literotica after being away for two years --- it's great to be back in the company of you and your perky nipples!

Back