Very new poster here...

Very sexy pics! You are hot - keep them coming & thanks for what you've posted so far.

Thanks ....everyone.

I have a hard time replying to everyone that has something to say or pm. There simply isn't enough time in the day to keep up with it.

I just want to say... I like posting here and will continue to... I will occassionally reply to PM's that interest me or especially turn me on or that don't seem like something you've copied and pasted to me from one you've sent to someone else (yes...that really is evident...especially when you send a barrage of lengthy ones, one after the other lol... no one types THAT fast!)

I do not want to chat on any messenger service either, so please don't ask. I've got a bf that I'm ecstatically happy with and I do this, and he knows it, because it turns the both of us on... I don't wish to carry on live IM conversations, so if that doesn't work for you... sorry. This is what I'm offering ... my pics... my thoughts and fantasies within these threads I post.

So look at my pics... get off to them... tell me all about it because I like it... just don't expect any more from me than what I have just stated. :kiss:

Wow you've got some gorgeous shots in there! I'm ready to mount up and ride

yeah?? i'm sitting at work again with no panties on teasing myself a little... waiting another hour til I can leave and get to completion.

IllLickItClean said:
yeah?? i'm sitting at work again with no panties on teasing myself a little... waiting another hour til I can leave and get to completion.

mmm that is a very nice thought to get me through the day

:kiss: :kiss: Katie

I've just gone through your thread....

OMG you are one hot woman!

I haven't stopped touching my cock since I started.

And how much do I have to pay you to be your BF? lol

Slave Master said:
mmm that is a very nice thought to get me through the day

:) do you guys want to see? i took a couple pics... i'll post them up...for however long they last if you do.

Oh please do!

I'll post new ones on my thread of what your making me do!

IllLickItClean said:
Thanks ....everyone.

I have a hard time replying to everyone that has something to say or pm. There simply isn't enough time in the day to keep up with it.

I just want to say... I like posting here and will continue to... I will occassionally reply to PM's that interest me or especially turn me on or that don't seem like something you've copied and pasted to me from one you've sent to someone else (yes...that really is evident...especially when you send a barrage of lengthy ones, one after the other lol... no one types THAT fast!)

I do not want to chat on any messenger service either, so please don't ask. I've got a bf that I'm ecstatically happy with and I do this, and he knows it, because it turns the both of us on... I don't wish to carry on live IM conversations, so if that doesn't work for you... sorry. This is what I'm offering ... my pics... my thoughts and fantasies within these threads I post.

So look at my pics... get off to them... tell me all about it because I like it... just don't expect any more from me than what I have just stated. :kiss:

Your welcome... and Thank you for posting gorgeous pics for us to ogle over... Hmm takes me 10-20 minutes to write a PM especially a long one .. lol.. never thought about that one... hehe... just think of me as squirming in my chair every time JJ looks at your pics... not allowed to get off like some,:eek:... but do enjoy seeing your beautiful body and saying hi every day... and if ya say hi back it's a bonus for me... you've always been sweet to everyone and have fun when ya can.... still going to look, peek and ogle over your pics... and know your having fun.... hopefully reading my naughty comments and just getting a laugh some days... have a great evening lick... will say hi again soon.. JJ :devil: :rose: ;) :cathappy: :)

IllLickItClean said:
:) do you guys want to see? i took a couple pics... i'll post them up...for however long they last if you do.
I for one would love to see them. wdman2

I am happy to oblige since you're all willing to enjoy them...sorry they're a tad blurry, camera phone under the desk...hey i do what i can LOL!

IllLickItClean said:

That is a delicious thought.

IllLickItClean said:
I am happy to oblige since you're all willing to enjoy them...sorry they're a tad blurry, camera phone under the desk...hey i do what i can LOL!

That is fucking unbelievably yummy!!

Just a start of what your doing to me!

IllLickItClean said:

they look perfect to me....... Oooo boyy.... your cunny looks very inviting ... want to give a few licks... maybe a lil nibble.. here and there... loved the pics Lick...... fantastic :devil: :catroar: :p :p :rose: :kiss:

IllLickItClean said:

are you guys hiring?

I know where I want to work

IllLickItClean said:
Very, very, very...

Lickable :p

Hey gotta hand it to you, you really are quite special. I love it that people on here are so open and sexually liberated. You got a good set-up with your b/f we get to see you in all your glory everyone's a winner might be some time before i post pics tho, i haven't the crown jewels to do so. Lovely pics by the way, beautiful!!

:kiss: :rose: :kiss:

IllLickItClean said:

mmm you look soo yummy

:p :p

IllLickItClean said:

Mmmm, can I sneak under your desk and have a taste?

Back