StackeyDreams...of Teasing You..

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn, just saw the gif and heard the audio, sounded pretty intense, definitely caused something to perk up.

The audio sounds even more fake. Just a mirage of moaning with a bit of buzzing in the background is all. I don't trust anyone from Lit. Sorry about that. And, I am sure your day will go on just fine as soon as Amperage makes his regular visit.

;)

Yep, as soon as there was the mention of another dudes name in this jokers post... I knew it... Someone has a cruuuuush, someone has a cruuuuuush.. :) this is all i will mention about this troll.

The ultimate combo!!!

That gif and sound bite together!!!! Perfection!!! Thank you for sharing!!!! Wow!!

Sounds like someone is quite assuming. No need to rub run out around these parts. I don't need to do anything except stay black and die. I bet that Amp would not even give you the time of day if you did not post such provocative pictures of yourself. I am here because just like all of you are so quick to point out when I try to ask a legitimate question. I have a right to be here.

;)

lol...Sounds like somebody is a little grouchy and needs to go rub one out and relieve some stress and some build-up

and Yes! Amp def makes my day! :)

If you dont trust anyone from Lit.....why are you here?? duh!

Call me a joker or troll again and you will find out what happens next.

Yep, as soon as there was the mention of another dudes name in this jokers post... I knew it... Someone has a cruuuuush, someone has a cruuuuuush.. :) this is all i will mention about this troll.

Sounds like someone is quite assuming. No need to rub run out around these parts. I don't need to do anything except stay black and die. I bet that Amp would not even give you the time of day if you did not post such provocative pictures of yourself. I am here because just like all of you are so quick to point out when I try to ask a legitimate question. I have a right to be here.

;)

Did you ask a legit question here? Because I didn't see one.

"I don't need to do anything except stay black and die"?
Lol seriously?

Last edited:
Another one who plays word games I can see. I did not mean that I posted one on this thread. I had a question in my own. One I tried to pose a question on. One I still continue to get ripped apart on. Even after trying to apologize for having accidently offended some. It is so nice to always be treated like crap. Sort of makes my day so to speak. Do you have something against black people for some reason?

Did you ask a legit question here? Because I didn't see one.

"I don't need to do anything except stay black and die"?
Lol seriously?

Another one who plays word games I can see. I did not mean that I posted one on this thread. I had a question in my own. One I tried to pose a question on. One I still continue to get ripped apart on. Even after trying to apologize for having accidently offended some. It is so nice to always be treated like crap. Sort of makes my day so to speak. Do you have something against black people for some reason?

No! Absolutely not! Oh please! dont even try using that one on me! I do have something against whine asses! Why are you bitching and whining about your thread in mine??

So you don't like my gif or my audio. Who cares. Move on with your day.

Jeez. No one would have known he was black if he hadn't mentioned it. I assume people here are human beings. Couldn't give a flying fuck what colour they are. What a tosser.

I will use what I would like to. Thanks, though! Not using anything other than the truth, Toots. I could care less what you have against and what you don't have against. I actually have something against sirens who show themselves all over the place. Interesting how I should not be able to whine on your thread and change the subject and attack while others are allowed to do that on mine. The rules should be the same on all of them. I will move where I would like.

:cool:

No! Absolutely not! Oh please! dont even try using that one on me! I do have something against whine asses! Why are you bitching and whining about your thread in mine??

So you don't like my gif or my audio. Who cares. Move on with your day.

Somehow I missed the audio earlier. Gosh that was extremely arousing. You're amazingly vocal when you come... almost could imagine I was there.

Normal meaning jacking and jilling off, yes? Who males you the one to determine what or what is not normal? Did you not hear me when I said for people to stop calling me a troll?

Let's not feed the troll.....
And get back to normal...

:D
I'm glad to see that you are giving attention to those who crave it.
Me included...;)
Amp

After aquiring the nerve to post my little gpsot orgasm/ejac gif, I decided to share the accompanying audio
(as it really adds to it).

AUDIO-Blooming Lotus (Gspot Orgasm)

Audio and visual you just put me into sensory overload.

I do love this amazingly beautiful thread! Just so hot and sexy! !

damn, just saw the gif and heard the audio, sounded pretty intense, definitely caused something to perk up.

Super sexy hot! One guess what I am doing... :devil:

Can I just say....wow. You're pics are beautiful as always, but that gif? Amazing.

That gif and sound bite together!!!! Perfection!!! Thank you for sharing!!!! Wow!!

Somehow I missed the audio earlier. Gosh that was extremely arousing. You're amazingly vocal when you come... almost could imagine I was there.

It's getting close to midnight

can I make your morning:

You just did TK :) :kiss:

[After aquiring the nerve to post my little gpsot orgasm/ejac gif, I decided to share the accompanying audio
(as it really adds to it).

Thank you for sharing the GIF and sound clip with us, a very powerful and sexy combination.!

Thanks everyone, for your nice comments. Today is a big day for me. My eldest son graduates from HS. So mixed bag of emotions for me. :) (mostly proud)

I will try to get a couple pics of what I'm wearing this eve, as I don't dress up very often :D
Have a super fabulous Friday everyone!!! I will pop back on in few hours and maybe add a couple pics for the weekend and come pay a visit to your threads :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back