Cheeky, cute, english, hunk...well 3 out of 4 is ok right!?

Thanks Edgerider... i do try. Grown all by myself as well ;)

My housemates out tonight actually, would love to hear from any lit ladies passing through, i'll make it worth your while i promise...! :devil:

I have just had a pint of ice cold water, complete with ice in it. I'll leave it at that for your imagination to wander... :rolleyes:

Morning all!

Any ladies around and up for stumbling into the shower, letting the warm water run through your hair, my arms wrapped around you, soap gliding over your body, massaging every inch of your soft skin as your bum pushes back into me...! :devil:

If you're female, up for a cheeky chat, and think you could win a gold medal at flirting then give me a shout! x

Having been swept up in Olympic fever last night, i'm looking for my very own olympic session today... :rolleyes: If you are a female who thinks they may have the stamina to compete then get those fingers working... and i look forward to your message! :devil:

Hey Lit ladies!

It's been a while since i've graced you with my presence on here but fear not, i am back and ready to tease you into a wet, quivering mess... :rolleyes:

Any ladies around this afternoon who fancy a chat, i'd love to hear from you and actually would be excellent if you are up for a little skype voice chatting, i am feeling the need for some serious aural sex! :devil:

Evening all...!

Evening all...

Wow, what a long weekend.. and now i find myself kicking back on the sofa, my housemate away and nothing to do except browse the amazing lit stories and potentially find a cute lit lady to have a little chat with!? :devil:

If you fancy outrageously flirting with a cute, cheeky english 27 year old then ping me a pm...! :devil:

Morning all!

Come on ladies, there must be a few of you around who would like to crawl up in bed next to a cute, cheeky rugby playing english 26 year old!? It is a saturday morning, i've even fired up skype if you fancy a chat with a Prince Harry sound-a-like....! :devil: Go on, see for yourself!

Hope to hear from you lovely, luscious lit ladies very soon! x

Afternoon all!

I'm sure you know the drill by now, read a post from a cute, english 27 year old, have a look through the thread, find a few pics and then drop him a pm... as a certain meerkat would say, simples!

I hope there is a lady browsing this afternoon who might just like to be charmed with some witty, and cheeky chat...?! Having been out in the sun all day yesterday, maybe we could even compare white bits haha! :devil:

Yep that's right, yous luck is in ladies... i am on during the week! What can i say, tough day at work and have come home to an empty flat and would love to flirt outrageously with some naughty lit ladies... nayone think they have what it takes!? :devil:

Yes that is a challenge...! :rolleyes:

Morning all!

Anyone looking for a sausage to just ease between their bacon...!? (Ha come on, it kind of works!) :rolleyes:

This cute, english guy has the day off today so if any ladies from across the litosphere fancy some cheeky chats then please come and say hi! x

I don't think the English should have all the fun, after all us Scots like to have fun as well.

Evening ladies!

I hope everyone's had a good week!? If any ladies are passing by this evening and fanciy a cheeky chat with a cute, sporty and well-spoken 27 year old english rugby boy then feel free to drop me a PM :devil:

I don't bite... well not too hard, unless you ask very nicely! Oh, and my party trick is to tie a knot in a cherry stalk with my tongue ;) haha make of that what you will!!

Wow, tough crowd...!

Ok, howabout if i gave you the first two orgasms free of charge!? :devil: x

Evening all!

Finchysteve - lovely lit ladies only i'm afraid pal...!

Shot in the dark as it were, but any ladies around this evening and up for a chat!? I have just crawled into bed and would love to have a cheeky flirt with a lovely lady.. maybe even a skype so you could hear my Prince-harry-esq charm and accent! :devil:

Come on... i know a few of oyu are sitting there, just fidgeting slightly atg a little nibble on an earlobe and some choice dirty words being whispered into your ears!

I feel the need... the need for speed! And i fancy a cheeky skype this evening, anyone like to have a chat with a cute english guy!? :devil:

Hey all!

So, i know you've missed me but you'll be pleased to hear i am back from a little 2 week holiday across the world to Asia! Got back yesterday, and have finally caught up on sleep and am up and around on this cold chilly sunday in England :rolleyes:

If any ladies would like to compare white bits with a cute, cheeky english guy, then feel free to give me a shout! :devil:

PS - I'm sure you are imagining a tanned, bronzen, god... well, you'll just have to see ha!

Wow... tough crowd today, no ladies wondering by who would like to peek in and have a little flirt?! :rolleyes: I simply don't believe that...!

Morning all!

It's been a while since i've poked my head into the folds of these boards! I hope everyone is having a ravishingly good day/night/morning/evening...

I just wondered if any lovely, luscious, lickable, likeable, lenient, lacksidaisical ladies were passing by and wanted to have a flirt with this cute, funny, cheeky, 27 year old english boy...!? i have to admit i am a bit sore from playing rugby yesterday so, if you fancy brining over the oils then that would be excellent... i'm sure we could put them to good use! :devil:

Go on take a chance, i definitely will bite...just in all the right places! ha! :rolleyes:

I never do this, but:

Beautiful and sexual ladies exist all over lit, however
Up until now i have struggled to fine them, maybe i need to be more clever...
Make my day/evening and come and be flirty...
Particularly if you're cute, cheeky and want to get dirty!

Come on you can't blame a guy for trying... :rolleyes: Ideally a little skype would be lovely! x

Hey hey lit ladies!

Anyone around today fancy a chat with a cheeky, english chap!? Skype or yahoo if any playful ladies fancy a flirt...! :devil: x

Evening everyone! Any ladies had a long week and fancy spooning this evening... spooning almost always leads to forking remember! ;) haha!

Come on ladies... seems a little slow around here this morning! Surely there must be a few ladies browsing through, looking for a cheeky, sporty, 27 year old english boy to have a play with!? Particularly keen for a skype if that appeals...! :devil:

Ok, i figured as it is xmas i would give you ladies a little festive treat...!

A little xmas pic attached, trying to work off a few of those mince pies i seem to have been eating a little too constantly! Oh, and if any ladies are about please do send me a pm as always up for a cheeky chat...! :devil:

Oh and let me know what you think... i am tempted with a pic thread! :rolleyes:

Attachments

• CIMG82161 small.jpg
    CIMG82161 small.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 165
Hmmm tough crowd! Come on ladies, anyone want to help towel me off after that shower, a cheeky massage?! no? Ok...i'll do the massaging then, although on one condition, front and back, ALL over...!:devil:

Back