care to chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
gorgeous!

wonderful to see you back here, hope the training is still going well!
 
well all that was in may, we got back together... he dumped me in december, exact same pattern


Sounds like you know that the future isn't there to me unless you want to go through this again and again.

Besides it seems you got someone who can own your ass and make you quiver in all the good ways and isn't that what matters. You are a very attractive woman and I got every bit of belief you are more than capable to get something much better than what you had.

Hang in there and you'll have the guy that makes you whimper, makes you beg and so wet, the one that can tie you up and have his way with you as you love every moment of it.
 
So wish it was me

I am so frisky right now, but no one needs to try to send me anything, because the guy who saw the photos first, whose cock i want to slurp, body i want to have on top of me, and whose voice and commands is about to make me cum.

*runs away* :D

Glad to see you back for my own selfish reasons

attachment.php
 
I am so frisky right now, but no one needs to try to send me anything, because the guy who saw the photos first, whose cock i want to slurp, body i want to have on top of me, and whose voice and commands is about to make me cum.

*runs away* :D
aww you brat :)

welcome back :)xxx
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top