Married Women Who Fantasize About Girls

my wife's experience

At the risk of being blasted as one of those perverted male wankers, I'd like to share a little about my wife's experience with women. But first I want to say what a great thread this is -- I'm only a few pages in so far -- not as something to get off to (although it is sexy) but because it's touching. All of these women wishing -- often secretly -- that they could share moments of intimacy with another woman. I mean it's touching because it's kind of sad that they have to just go on wishing, that they can't or feel like they can't do anything about it. It should be a beautiful thing, not something that people get upset about.

Anyway, my wife has always seemed to appreciate feminine beauty and done things like pointed out attractive women to me, which I've found very cool. At times I'd think that I saw signs of her herself being attracted to women -- like encouraging a friend to lick a shot off her collarbone at a bar -- and maybe feeling hurt if flirting wasn't reciprocated. I assume we discussed it a little -- I honestly don't remember -- but I think I mostly just tried to give her space.

I took her to strip bars a couple times, and she really enjoyed that. She'd make sure we sat down front and would have a huge smile the whole time. At one of these places she received a private dance from a beautiful blonde and nearly orgasmed when the woman got between my wife's legs and leaned into her. They ended up chatting as we were leaving. The woman caressed my wife and my wife suddenly was sucking ravenously on her beautiful breasts. I was amazed that they seemed to click so immediately. Unfortunately, we had to leave.

Not long after that we started going to a swing club. We only went a handful of times, but every time my wife had some interaction with women. As I recall, she would usually approach someone and then the other woman would kind of take over, whether that meant taking her to a private room or fingering and licking her in front of an audience. I don't think my wife ever got between a woman's legs, or if she did it wasn't for long.

I thought this was great but made a point of not pushing her. I just wanted her to feel comfortable to do or not do whatever she wanted. But things fizzled. We had a couple get togethers with a couple from the club, and the other woman liked my wife but ended up being pushy and not very nice. That was a turn-off, but I think the main problem was that my wife didn't like the lower half as much as the upper half. We've talked about it a few times in the years since, and, with a little wistfulness, she'll say something like, "Yeah, I tried that, but I just couldn't get used to being down there." I know she has issues with vaginas, because we also talk about society making them out to be dirty from the time that girls are little. She can't get past the baggage even though she recognizes where it comes from. It's not the end of the world. She says that she loves getting a cock, and she seems to, and I think our sex life is pretty satisfying.

Not sure that this is completely on topic, and I hope the women here don't find it intrusive. After rereading, I'm afraid I sound like a pig. Guess I'll go back to lurking and rooting. :)
 
Last edited:
I have had the fantasy of being the younger girl since I was 16. I used to swim at my friends pool. Her mother was very attractive, yet shy and reserved. It seemed that she enjoyed watching me sunning my the pool but that was probably just my imagination. It triggered fantasies about being a tease (in a nice way) and slowly pushing her to the point that she confessed her hidden desire to kiss me and touch me and be tormented and teased and allowed to taste me and be orally submissive. There is a lot more detail but I have loved that fantasy for years.


just have to love this fantasy
 
i'm not married.. but i am totally turned on by the idea of being a married womans young, girly play thing..
 
I'm 35, married, two kids...have never been with a girl, but really want to give it a try! I'm not one to make the first move though, so it's tough to find someone around me :)
 
I'm in my 30s & married - I've been with a couple of girls & they tend to feature heavily in my fantasies
 
I noticed this thread a little while back and wasn't sure whether I fit into the category of "married women who fantasize about girls." At first I thought there was a deliberate distinction between "women" and "girls" meaning married women who fantasized about younger women of a certain age (18-20 something). I don't have fantasies specifically about young women...my fantasies are all over the place sometimes. A lot of them involve women my same age or older...women I kinda know in my neighborhood but not friends of mine. I always wonder what would happen if I got to know one a little better and found out she was interested in experimenting with women...what would I do...

So anyway...after reading a bunch of the comments I realize the women who post here are all over the place too, so I figured why not?!

I'm happily married, mid-30s with one young daughter. I've always been attracted to men, but I had a couple girl-girl experiences in college (one didn't go further than kissing and touching, the other did), but I was never really sure whether they were just me, drunk and aroused, finding a seemingly safer outlet than going home with a guy or whether I was actually attracted to women.

Since then, I've never been with another woman, but over the years I've definitely had more fantasies about doing so. My husband knows about my flings in college, but doesn't ask about them that much. I have not discussed my fantasies with him and would never attempt to meet women in person without his approval. I am faithful to him and want to be so. But I also have my fantasies and online play times... It's fun and it provides me with an outlet for my desires...

So that's me...

Erica :rose:

Hi Erica. I saw your comment and wanted to let you know I as sort of in the same boat. I had only kissed a girl in college, but am very curious about more now. I am very happily married, 30 years old now.
 
Well the factual part is that I've been playing with a female friend of my husbands on & off for about 6 years.

We first kissed as a dare (by my darling husband of course!) but I really enjoyed it & from then on we'd play around whenever we met - kissing, fondling breasts etc, including one amazing night when she straddled me on my sofa & let me undo her shirt & suck, lick & bite her nipples and slide my hand into her jeans & finger her pussy (the memory of that is always guaranteed to get me wet!)

Then for a few years she was out of bounds as she had a girlfriend. However this year she started seeing someone new & out of the blue I got a text from her asking if I was interested in a threesome with them. We've since got together twice - I'll happily share the details if anyone would like to know?
 
Well the factual part is that I've been playing with a female friend of my husbands on & off for about 6 years.

We first kissed as a dare (by my darling husband of course!) but I really enjoyed it & from then on we'd play around whenever we met - kissing, fondling breasts etc, including one amazing night when she straddled me on my sofa & let me undo her shirt & suck, lick & bite her nipples and slide my hand into her jeans & finger her pussy (the memory of that is always guaranteed to get me wet!)

Then for a few years she was out of bounds as she had a girlfriend. However this year she started seeing someone new & out of the blue I got a text from her asking if I was interested in a threesome with them. We've since got together twice - I'll happily share the details if anyone would like to know?

Yes please!!!
 
Well the factual part is that I've been playing with a female friend of my husbands on & off for about 6 years.

We first kissed as a dare (by my darling husband of course!) but I really enjoyed it & from then on we'd play around whenever we met - kissing, fondling breasts etc, including one amazing night when she straddled me on my sofa & let me undo her shirt & suck, lick & bite her nipples and slide my hand into her jeans & finger her pussy (the memory of that is always guaranteed to get me wet!)

Then for a few years she was out of bounds as she had a girlfriend. However this year she started seeing someone new & out of the blue I got a text from her asking if I was interested in a threesome with them. We've since got together twice - I'll happily share the details if anyone would like to know?

I would too! My bf and I have been wanting a threesome for a while now...
 
Ok I'll do this installments or the post will be huge!

So the couple are S & R - both several years younger than me - S is skinny with dark brown hair & big perky boobs, R is curvier with black hair. The first time they came round we sat & got a bit drunk & chatted for a while - the sexual tension grew & grew until S (my friend) told her gf (R) to go & sit next to me. She came & sat close to me on the sofa while S & my hubby sat on the other side of the room watching us & directing us.

R started by kissing me gently as first & then more urgently, biting my lower lip and exploring my mouth with her tongue. She unbuttoned my shirt & kissed & bit my neck working her way down my cleavage & then slipping one of my breasts out of my bra. She's obviously never read all the stuff about sex with girls being 'softer, gentler, more relaxed etc' as she went at me full on, sucking my nipple until it was really really hard, sucking & biting on my skin - leaving bruises & bite marks, luckily I like it rough sometimes!
 
I posted in this thread once before. It still totally fits. The urge comes and goes. It's stronger sometimes. Sometimes I fantasize about having a best friend with benefits. Sometimes I want a young plaything. Very often I want a woman just like me. Today that urge is strong.
 
I posted in this thread once before. It still totally fits. The urge comes and goes. It's stronger sometimes. Sometimes I fantasize about having a best friend with benefits. Sometimes I want a young plaything. Very often I want a woman just like me. Today that urge is strong.

Where are you from? ;)
 
Back
Top