GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning ya all.

Tymeless: I would like to hear more about you “getting closer and closer " to who you are. Sounds promising to say the least. Do share? :rose:

Cj: Enjoying San Francisco?? You lucky Mate… :cool:

Dizzy: just for the record… if you’re wearing sexy underwear like you described, the rest of your clothes is really irrelevant. So chuck the laundry… :devil:

Symbolic: Your daughter sounds so sweet. And good for you for changing your plans to be with her. I’ve never entirely understood stringing popcorn though… how do you do it? :cathappy:

Corset: We need the highlights from the party please, esp if it contains some hot lesbian sex. :kiss:

I'm ok today cept for a minor moment of conflict with my h last night about apple juice... (yes i know it's stupid. Others disagree about financial problems or infidelity or other universal issues and we disagree over apple juice...) Didn't (and still don't) like his attitude. Although i was (am) hypersensitive. So the sex that i really needed last night didn't happen. I prefered to spend some time on my own.

I read "Curious wine" by Katherine V. Forrest again yesterday. Imo one of the best lesbian novels ever written. Beautifully written, it's a love story. (i'm a sucker for a happy ending gay love story)

I'm not listening to anything this morning. Need silence. Cept for my daugher talking to her pretend friend while "they" play tea-party.

Underwear: Lace Bra Top & Tanga Shorts - light turquoise.

I'm taking her riding today. It's been a few weeks since i've been on a horse, so i just know it's going to be a great day.

Love to all, and keep posting - this is great! :)

xxx
:rose:

P.S. oh yes and i received a reply from a PM i sent to the Goddess of my dreams... so i have a slight smile on my face...
 
Nirvanadragones = Tymeless: I would like to hear more about you getting closer and closer to who you are. Sounds promising to say the least. Do share?

well as some know on here i'm starting the process of becoming a woman i had the unfortunate event of being born a male *CRIES*. well about 3 months ago i finally admitted to myself that i'm a female and i'm gonna be a female i kinda always knew but would get scared and run away from it now i embrace it. Since i've embraced it each day i become happier and more comfortable with it along with i'm noticing i'm becoming more feminine in my thoughts and actions daily but still nowhere near where i need to be. soon as the holidays are over i'm starting therapy and soon after that i'm telling my parents. I've already told most of my friends and they are very supporting. if anyone has anymore questions or just wants to chat i'm here or you can reach me on yahoo stmacsall i'm usually invisible but if i'm there i'll talk to you but i work 70 hours a week. aol Tymeless EQ and msn Tymeless or Tymeless EQ i can never remember.

Mood= fantastic just got off from working 17 hours between both jobs the price i'll pay to become a woman gonna stay up all day watch some football and troll message boards.

underwear = white bikini panties i need more underwear and i gotta start wearing bra's so i'll be used to it once i have some breast.

craving = same ole same ole. since i have my pumpkin spice latte.
 
Nirvanadragones said:
Corset: We need the highlights from the party please, esp if it contains some hot lesbian sex. :kiss:

I'm ok today cept for a minor moment of conflict with my h last night about apple juice... (yes i know it's stupid. Others disagree about financial problems or infidelity or other universal issues and we disagree over apple juice...) Didn't (and still don't) like his attitude. Although i was (am) hypersensitive. So the sex that i really needed last night didn't happen. I prefered to spend some time on my own.


Nirvanadragones - You wouldn't want me to be indiscrete would you? I don't kiss and tell. I will say that I did enjoy the charms of a few female friends and leave it at that. At least for now.

I guess you can say that there is an up side and a down side to a dispute over the apple juice. The up side is that it was just apple juice. Its not like H is running around with other women or staying out all night drinking with his mates. Nothing that threatens the basis of your relationship. The down side is that a fight is a fight. Sometimes the little things can be just as bad. My hubby and I usually have our worst fights about the aquariums, so go figure. His practical engineering type mind and my artistic vision are usally in confict when it comes to them.

Underwear? Why bother, at least until I have to get myself together and go run some errands,
 
OK, gals and guys, I did it! Vertical Hood piercing!

It's red and puffy now, but it's going to be really, really pretty when it heals. It was an amazing, amazing experience and I would say if you're considering one, don't be afraid, just do it!!! Went to Body Manipulations here in San Francisco - if you're nearby and considering any kind of body modification, I would highly, highly recommend them. (And just how many repetitive superlatives can one woman include in one overly enthusiastic sentence - blame it on the post-piercing high!)

Mood: ecstatic
Listening to: C-SPAN Washington Journal - opps, Bush just came on, must change the channel...
Panties: sensible cotton / high-cut thighs, which will be my panty of choice until the healing is complete.

I didn't want to post a lot here, but if you're interested in "the whole story", go to my thread in the "how to" forum:

https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=15209515#post15209515

Oh, also had a consultation for my first tat! Black & Blue Tattoo, around the corner from BM, women owned and operated - loved my artist, who greatly expanded on my initial design - am going back to see the drawings next Saturday.

Yes, for reclaiming the body!!!
 
Last edited:
Will read your thread hun. Glad is went well. Yaaay!! to your body reclamation :kiss:


neonflux said:
It's red and puffy now, but it's going to be really, really pretty when it heals. It was an amazing, amazing experience and I would say if you're considering one, don't be afraid, just do it!!! Went to Body Manipulations here in San Francisco - if you're nearby and considering any kind of body modification, I would highly, highly recommend them. (And just how many repetitive superlatives can one woman include in one overly enthusiastic sentence - blame it on the post-piercing high!)

Mood: ecstatic
Listening to: C-SPAN Washington Journal - opps, Bush just came on, must change the channel...
Panties: sensible cotton / high-cut thighs, which will be my panty of choice until the healing is complete.

I didn't want to post a lot here, but if you're interested in "the whole story", go to my thread in the "how to" forum:

https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=15209515#post15209515

Oh, also had a consultation for my first tat! Black & Blue Tattoo, around the corner from BM, women owned and operated - loved my artist, who greatly expanded on my initial design - am going back to see the drawings next Saturday.

Yes, for reclaiming the body!!!
 
sxxyblueyes said:
Interesting.. what tribe of Native American? I believe my great grandparent (not sure if it was a grandfather or mother) was Cherokee. So I have a piece of Native American in me :)
The city of Goldsby Oklahoma is named after my father's family and the reservation is in Ada. Our govt. given ten parcels are in Norman and we are Chickasaw.
Our tribe won a valuable peace medal for their "co-operation" in relocationg to OK from the other side of the Mississippi. This makes a lot of their folklore more from the southern delta Natives than the Plains people. Cherokee divided out into two more tribes called Chickasaw and Chocktaw. Pictures show them as very dark skinned.
Though I don't live there I get counted on the census and get to vote on tribal govt. representatives.
Back in the day a Chickasaw woman worked with Christians to become more educated and while in college she met my English/Scottish relative and they were married. They both came to the reservation as doctors and built the first medical clinic and trained others in the basics. This is why that city is named after them, especially since their infant mortality rate was decreased.

:)
 
Nirvanadragones said:


Cj: Enjoying San Francisco?? You lucky Mate… :cool:

It was one of the best weekends I've had in a very long time. Thanks for asking! Such a friendly, open place... you can just tell people have found their happiness there. You can feel the vibe (no pun intended) of the neighborhood. I was really bummed about leaving. But... I'll be back.
 
Congrads to the new piercing. :nana: (Even though I think I would faint)

To do popcorn strings just needle, thread, lots of popcorn, more popcorn, down dogs, go away dogs, come back here with the popcorn string dogs!!!!!!! and patience! and of course more popcorn. Plus pepsi to wash down the popcorn you eat....lol :p Place high on tree as dogs look lovelingly (sp?) at your tree from now on. We have a pom and a japenesse chin, traveling saleman mix. Cute little ankle biters.

So then I was all ready to go out Sat night. Had to the soon to be ex hubby to watch (we are seperated but still living in same house until after holdiays did not want to make holidays bad on daughter) Sayje when for some reason he got burr up his ass and started a fight. Then he announced to our daughter "Do you know what Mommy wants for Christmas? A divorce!" You could of slapped me and I would of not felt it. I felt some much hatred for him at that moment but my thoughts turned for her. I immediately went to her and hugged her and said that I loved her no matter what and I was going to be with her for that evening too.

So how was your day?
 
Sounds like an little piece of heaven :) Glad u had fun. Enjoy your week.


CJontherocks said:
It was one of the best weekends I've had in a very long time. Thanks for asking! Such a friendly, open place... you can just tell people have found their happiness there. You can feel the vibe (no pun intended) of the neighborhood. I was really bummed about leaving. But... I'll be back.
 
I can relate- well kinda

You're an excellent parent. I like the way you described what happened, and although my h and i are relatively happy, we do have conflict situations now and again like any healthy couple. I understand how you felt when you rather wanted to protect her, than answer back to him. Imo it's a sign of strenght.

Be prepared to face a few more of those before you have you freedom...

And we'll be here if you need to talk.

:rose:

symbolicflame said:
Congrads to the new piercing. :nana: (Even though I think I would faint)

To do popcorn strings just needle, thread, lots of popcorn, more popcorn, down dogs, go away dogs, come back here with the popcorn string dogs!!!!!!! and patience! and of course more popcorn. Plus pepsi to wash down the popcorn you eat....lol :p Place high on tree as dogs look lovelingly (sp?) at your tree from now on. We have a pom and a japenesse chin, traveling saleman mix. Cute little ankle biters.

So then I was all ready to go out Sat night. Had to the soon to be ex hubby to watch (we are seperated but still living in same house until after holdiays did not want to make holidays bad on daughter) Sayje when for some reason he got burr up his ass and started a fight. Then he announced to our daughter "Do you know what Mommy wants for Christmas? A divorce!" You could of slapped me and I would of not felt it. I felt some much hatred for him at that moment but my thoughts turned for her. I immediately went to her and hugged her and said that I loved her no matter what and I was going to be with her for that evening too.

So how was your day?
 
Morning All.

Not much to share really. Made a new friend on the net yesterday. :)

Listening to Elin Sigvardsson - Song For Anna

"I see her scars, as her golden hair lightens up the dark
She's a part of a poetry and I long to hear her talk
She is standing by the river
I know this season makes her bitter"

Underwear: not dressed yet, still Pj's (same comfy black silky ones from the other day. We'll be able to identify each other by our underwear soon!)

Mood: i have no idea yet. Pottentially irritated.I have a breakfast date this morning with my ex gf...

Good week to all!
:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:
 
getting ready to take a nap before another 17 hour day of work *CRIES*

mood = good just had a great night online with my internet girlfriend.

cravings = sleep though sex would be nice don't need it after my night online ;)

panties = diffrent pair of plain white bikini.
 
Good morning all! :D Sounds like almost everyone had a decent weekend! I didn't do much of anything really. Just hung out at home :) oh wait, I did give myself a pedicure this weekend! fun right? :rolleyes: I like the new color though- a nice bright pink :cathappy:

Neonflux- A vertical hood piercing huh? I have thought about that recently but I would want a horizontal - maybe a little hoop :) Not sure yet.. I still have a few more piercings to go before Im done so maybe that will be one of em :) I still want another couple tattoos too.

Panties today - black bikini's with little stars on em :)

Mood- tired but in good spirits

Hope everyone has a good day!!
 
revolution724 said:
The blonde - is she the woman who played the assistant DA on Law & Order? She looks an awful lot like her, except, y'know, for the bikini.

She was in the Girl Next Door - Her name is Elisha Cuthbert :)
 
hi grrls .. (((huggs))) and :kiss: es

I'm in a sorta good mood today, still feeling not quite myself though <pout>

underwear is black satin thong and matching bra

hope everyone's weekend was good. I got some of the house decorating done, and a bit of shopping :rolleyes:
 
toy! said:
hi grrls .. (((huggs))) and :kiss: es

I'm in a sorta good mood today, still feeling not quite myself though <pout>

underwear is black satin thong and matching bra

hope everyone's weekend was good. I got some of the house decorating done, and a bit of shopping :rolleyes:

Glad to hear you are in somewhat good spirits today Ms. Toy :) I'm sure it won't be long before you are feeling 100% again!

I got some house decorating done too- tree is up and decorations are out here n there :) I guess I did forget to mention that in my previous post !
 
So I just got done eating lunch and let me say... it was YUMMMMY! Leftovers from dinner last night - mexican is another thing that usually tastes better the next day LoL

How is everyone's day going? Mines going ok- not fast enough, that's for sure.

It's supposed to snow today :( <cries> I hate snow anymore. It's purty to look at but that's ALL! They're calling for it to be the worst on my way home.. GREEEAAAATT! Just what I need.. going home with a bunch of people driving like Mrs. Daisy cause there's a little bit of snow falling. :rolleyes:

Still "needy" as hell .. sitting here fantasizing at my desk isn't helping either! :cool: Dammit I need something (or someone) to help me out.. :devil:
 
sxxyblueyes said:
Still "needy" as hell .. sitting here fantasizing at my desk isn't helping either! :cool: Dammit I need something (or someone) to help me out.. :devil:

We're all here for you. Come on folks, let's take care of sbe. Just grab a piece and get to work. How do you feel now?
 
sxxyblueyes said:
Thanks :) At least I got a bit of a giggle out of it :D
I would have preferred you getting more than a giggle but I will take what I can get. :)
 
Hello everyone!Nice thread sxxyblueyes;)
Anyway, I just got back from a 3-day trip on a mountain.
I got hit on by a guy for the first time, but I turned him down, first of all because I was with some friends and secondly, last week I started talking with a guy and it's the first time I do something for my bisexuality.He seems nice.He has a very kind character and actually is a lot like the character I like in people.
I hope it works out, cause I haven't had a good 'relationship' for almost a year and I'm all horny and stuff..
The past two weeks have been very good for me and I don't even know why.
Nevertheless it's always good to be happy :)
I started looking for a job and I hope to find one till next week.
And last of all I've taking written exams this month for my driver's lisence.
Anyway, that's all for now.Everybody have a good time;)
 
Hello All!

Tymeless, been meaning to congratulate you on your bowling triumph last week!

Hi CJ, back from my home town!

symbolicflame, a second on Nirvanadragones' comment about being a good parent - it takes great restraint and great love to hold back in a situation like that (re: piercing, I almost did faint when the needle was going through - he! he!

Nirvanadragones, if you check this thread when you wake up tomorrow, wishing you a great work day!

sxxyblueyes, did you ever get relief today, did it snow, and will you share pic when you get your horizontal done - we can compare ;)

gypsywitch, thank you for sharing more of your heritage...

me - mood, ecstatic! great work day - finished a good, solid proposal for an important youth program, facilitated a training with a really fun group of women, and came home to have heard from someone I was worried about!
panties - still white cotton, the piercing you know
sexual mood - frustrated, the piercing today has been making itself felt and I cannot satisfy any itches until it heals more - arghhh, ah, sigh
listening to - Journal (DWTV, german english news show - more informative than U.S.)
getting ready to: do some of my own writing! yea!

Have a great day tomorrow!
 
quote when buying/ receiving gifts this Christmas

“As a child I understood how to give; I have forgotten that grace since I became civilized. I lived the natural life, whereas I now live the artificial. Any pretty pebble was valuable to me then, every growing tree an object of reverence. Now I worship with the white man before a painted landscape whose value is estimated in dollars! Thus the Indian is reconstructed, as the natural rocks are ground to powder and made into artificial blocks that may be built into walls of modern society. “

Charles Alexander Eastman
Santee Sioux't

Morning All. Please don't let the reference to race lead you away from the message in this quote.

Mood: Tired. Went back to bed this morning after i woke and slept till bout 10 am.

Underwear: too confused to remember. Will let you know when i find out.

Listening to: Some BBC tv station. TV presenter's mumbling bout Christmas shopping and money and credit card debt.

Sexual orientation: still bi last time i checked, although leaning more towards the right side of the scale. a Kinsey 4 i would say. I need a woman...

Good day to all

:rose:
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top