PM asshattery

I operate under the assumption that everyone wants to see my anal gaping pics. Is there any other way to operate?

I operate under the assumption that everyone wants to see my anal gaping pics. Is there any other way to operate?
Disembodied cock pics are a dime a dozen. You're thinking outside the box, so to speak, and I like that. :cool:

This thread is heartless. If you get a PM you're supposed to say thankyou, especially if the person took the time to include a naked picture or something.

I suppose out of the thousands of women on Lit that I should be appreciative that someone like you picked me to send a naked picture of themselves.

I'm curious to know, how do you go about the selection process? Because if it's out of some kind of thoughtful, considerate and selective process, I want to make sure that I properly show my gratitude for the five seconds it takes to upload a picture, ask me if I like seeing a man masturbate on a webcam, and hit the "send" key.

This thread is heartless. If you get a PM you're supposed to say thankyou, especially if the person took the time to include a naked picture or something.

Site your sources please. Was this listed in the Emily Post book? I've never actually seen documentation of the correct etiquette when presented with a rude, or demeaning pm combined with a photograph of said presenter's genitals. If I say thankyou, is it then ok to post the offending, and sometimes alarming, pm on this heartless thread?

Now anal gaping pics? I believe I read that Emily Post states that the only correct course of action is to send money, which is why I just never open those, and say I never got them.

*sigh* Yes, I know. I'm lucky that some man I don't know wants me to know and see that he has a hard dick.

I'm glad you finally see it that way. But as I said, I'm more of an anal gaping man. Or a fisting pic man at best.

I'm glad you finally see it that way. But as I said, I'm more of an anal gaping man. Or a fisting pic man at best.

Why fall in line with everyone else? At least you'd be differentiating yourself from the pack.

Think of it. How many guys have had any success with sending out a picture of their erection to women they don't know? You just might have some luck.

Asshat: Do you enjoy ... Watching a man masturbate on his webcam?

That guy must've been very busy recently. I got the same PM. Is it wrong that I was so tempted to reply, "Yes, actually, I do. Almost as much as I enjoy a bad case of diarrhea."

I said I was tempted. As tempting as the idea was, I just deleted. Damn the missed opportunities.

Pmann, I'm actually kinda curious to see what a stick man's gaping anus looks like.

That guy must've been very busy recently. I got the same PM. Is it wrong that I was so tempted to reply, "Yes, actually, I do. Almost as much as I enjoy a bad case of diarrhea."

I said I was tempted. As tempting as the idea was, I just deleted. Damn the missed opportunities.

Save that comeback for pmann. ;)

Pmann, I'm actually kinda curious to see what a stick man's gaping anus looks like.

This is as good as I've got.

cactus.JPG

This is as good as I've got.

cactus.JPG

*laughing so hard I can't breathe*

Wow! That's a winner! PM that to all the girls. There's no way they'll be able to resist that! You'll be the most popular stick-man on Lit!

*still laughing*

Is that a rectal prolapse or the newest entry in the "My Cock is so Big. . ." thread? :confused:

Yep... I got that PM, too.

Is that a rectal prolapse or the newest entry in the "My Cock is so Big. . ." thread? :confused:

I see what you do. You mention words that I don't know what they mean. Like "partial birthing". Or "rectal prolapse". You know I have to look them up. You are one mean person Eilan. Cruel. I'll see how long I can avoid curiosity.

thanks as ever to the brightest light in the how to community sweeterika for the inspiration:

so here's the idea. a large number of lit users--esp the women, but not exclusively--get unsolicited private messages from other lit users that are just plain lame. they're often unsolicited come ons from people who are obviously just copying & pasting the same text into PMs they apparently send to everyone who ever posts.

so the request is simple: copy & paste the text of stupid/putrid/whatever unsolicited PMs you've gotten in this thread.

now, a thread like this exists in the BDSM cafe. because that thread's been around for a while and the BDSM/HT crossover appears to be fairly high, respecting the same rules seems only fair:

please do:
protect and respect the sender's right to anonymity

please do not:
provide real names.
provide nicknames/account names/IDs/screen names ... whichever you choose to call them.
provide any personal and/or identifiable information such as email addresses, phone numbers, addresses etc.
provide a picture of the person who sent you the email or PM .. unless you can prove to manu or laurel or any other admin or mod who requests said proof from you.
do anything else on this thread that is against the "terms of service" (TOS) you agreed to when you registered for an account at literotica.

everyone ready? let's go!

ed

I just wanted to say that I love the word "asshattery", awesome!!!

Sadly there are a couple of bullies in the GB that will go to any means possible to "hurt" another person. Its one thing to say someone is stupid another thing to go and hunt down personal info in the hops of embarrassing another.

I would have to say that those like RoryN and SeanR actually abuse people in real life. I can't tell if they only use mental abuse or if they actually physically assault people. Well, if they haven't yet they will in time. The traits are there.

I see what you do. You mention words that I don't know what they mean. Like "partial birthing". Or "rectal prolapse". You know I have to look them up. You are one mean person Eilan. Cruel. I'll see how long I can avoid curiosity.

Go for it, Stickman. I double dog dare ya. Google "rectal prolapse" images. :D

Back