43rd Weak of of Donald the Dick

JackLuis

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 21, 2008
Posts
21,855
Trump urges Vietnam to buy US missiles

Oh, Right, Viet Nam needs missiles to piss off China.:rolleyes:

The US president delivered a message to Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc, urging him to buy missiles and other weapons systems from the United States. Trump said the US "makes the greatest missiles in the world" during his brief state visit to Vietnam.

Trump had also offered at an earlier meeting on Sunday with Vietnamese President Tran Dai Quang to serve as a mediator in the South China Sea territorial disputes.

But during a joint appearance with President Trump, Quang said his country wants to settle disputes in the South China Sea through peaceful negotiations.

Donald the Dick is out of the country and people are happy, well maybe not the Viet Namese?
 
Where's Jane?
Glad-handing an American enemy, maybe?

11-trump-putin-vietnam.w710.h473.jpg
 
Ex-Watergate prosecutor: ‘Maybe the North Koreans are right that Trump is a lunatic

Former Watergate prosecutor Nick Akerman said on Sunday that there are a number of possible explanations for President Donald Trump’s bizarre attack in which he smeared top U.S. intelligence officials as “political hacks,” and none of them are good.

In taking Russian President Vladimir Putin’s word about 2016 election meddling over that of the intelligence community, Akerman said, Trump is showing that in some way he is compromised. Furthermore, Trump has shown himself willing to attack any and every person who questions or challenges him — except for Putin.

“You’ve got to ask why,” Akerman said. “One: Is it that the North Koreans are right that the guy is a lunatic? Two: Is he in business with Putin? Three: Did the Keith Schiller testimony — revealing that in fact, Trump had been offered five women back in 2013 in Russia — do they have him blackmailed?”

“All of these are valid questions at this point for investigators,” he concluded.

:)
 
WATCH: Giant Swastika-armed Trump effigy burned in Philippines on second day of protests

An effigy of President Donald Trump was set on fire by protesters in Manila on Monday, marking the second consecutive day of protests against the American leader.

The 13-feet-tall model featured four swastika-style rotating arms, each holding a different item: a gun, a nuclear missile, an excavator and a sack of dollars, with a smaller effigy of Filipino president Rodrigo Duterte cowering behind it. “This is the fascist spinner” one protester called it on social media.

The organization’s U.S. chapter also called for a three-day mobilization in solidarity with the protests in the Philippines. “The biggest obstacle to genuine peace, democracy, development, and security in the region is not ISIS-affiliates in the Philippines or nuclear weapons in North Korea—it’s Trump and U.S. imperialism,” Bayan-USA secretary general Jessica Antonio said in a statement on the group's website.

On both Sunday and Monday, protesters were met with water cannons as authorities in anti-riot gear prevented them from reaching the venue where the summit is held and blocked a street leading to the U.S. embassy in Manila. According to the protest organizers, more than 20 people were injured and one person was arrested on Sunday.

:):D...:rolleyes:
 
Considering that Duarte offs people at will, you've got to be really, really brave to be a protestor in public in the Philippines these days.
 
The VC would love lobbin' 'em back at us.
If con man Elon Musk can get ICBM's and fly them here why not the VC, just aim them at Settle and other commie infected cities on the west coast.
 
And the left just won't get over Nixon or Reagan or facts like Trump won!

Are you serious? Are you really comparing the stupid thing that an actress did with President Nixon extending the Vietnam war or Reagan selling arms to Iran during an embargo and going around congress to fund the Nicaraguan rebels?
 
Collusion Smoking Gun: Wikileaks Asked Trump To Tweet A Link, and 15 Minutes Later He Did

Trump/Russia collusion was made visible by Wikileaks asking Trump Jr. to have his father tweet out a link, and 15 minutes later, Trump complied.

Wikileaks asked Donald Trump Jr. to have his dad tweet out a link for them:

Strongly suggest your dad tweets this link if he mentions us,” WikiLeaks went on, pointing Trump Jr. to the link wlsearch.tk, which it said would help Trump’s followers dig through the trove of stolen documents and find stories. “There’s many great stories the press are missing and we’re sure some of your follows [sic] will find it,” WikiLeaks went on. “Btw we just released Podesta Emails Part 4.”

Byron Tau of The Wall Street Journal discovered that Trump did tweet out the link 15 minutes later:

ZZZzzap! :)
 
Anti-Trump hotel for liberals to open in DC

Conference space, room service — and resistance.

A politically-charged, anti-Trump hotel is scheduled to open next year in Washington, D.C. as a safe haven for liberals visiting the nation's capital.

The hotel, which will be called Eaton Workshop, won't make any attempt to hide its stance. The lobby will feature a central video installation showing footage from the 2012 and 2016 presidential elections, with the intention of making visitors wonder how we ended up in President Donald Trump's America, Bloomberg reported Monday.

The hotel’s founder, Katherine Lo, whose father Ka Shui Lo runs the prominent Langham Hospitality Group, told Bloomberg the establishment will be centered around “liberal activism,” “liberal philosophy” and “civic engagement.”

The hotel will hold series of free, public talks and lectures built around liberal ideas, and it will commission local artists to place political works in the lobby. There will also be a coworking space for start-ups, activists and artists.

:) A place for the 70% that don't support the Thief in Chief! :D
 
Cyclist who gave Trump the finger is showered with money

More than $70,000 in donations have poured into a crowdfunding site set up for the cyclist who was fired from her job for making a rude gesture to President Donald Trump’s motorcade.

More than 3,000 donations — from $5 to $250 — have rolled in since November 6, when the GoFundMe campaign was set up on behalf of Juli Briskman.

Briskman’s raised middle finger was caught by news photographers as Trump’s motorcade passed her on October 28 as he left Trump National Golf Course in Sterling, Virginia. The image immediately went viral.

Three days later, the 50-year-old marketing executive was fired by her company, government contractor Akima.

“Thank you Juli Briskman,” wrote Rob Mello, who set up the GoFundMe account, calling her “an inspiration to us all.”

:)
 
If she wasn't doing something to actively represent the company at the time, she could have a helluva lawsuit.
 
Back
Top