Hungry in the Army (open to one woman)

guyloveshotstories

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 15, 2012
Posts
6,552
Carl M. Maxx
Age 25
Height 6'0"
Weight 175lbs
Of mixed blood, black, Native, and white, complexion is fairly light.
Close cropped dark brown hair, brown eyes. Flat ripped body, no tattoos or piercings.


I was a sergeant in the Army, however when off duty I was an animal. Naturally I was blessed with a ten inch long, 3 inch wide cock and a very hungry appetite. With charm, grace, and energy and I didn't want to pitter patter around with dating but fucking and cumming becase we didnt know when we would die and I didn't want to wait and die a virgin. Now I had action.

She was panting hard, body lathered in sweat, uniform soaked as she popped a button on her blouse to show sports bra underneth as her frame rolled out of the bed and onto the cold metal floor. Whipping her ponytail red hair that had drapped over one shoulder so that it fell over the back she gulped down some air and yawned her mouth and dropped her long, sharp tongue and flicked those emerald green eyes up at me as I rolled out of the bed and took the massive rod that had been blessed to my body and began stroking its entire length, all ten inches, and pointed the tip at her pretty, youthful, looking face as I felt everything building.

Pantin and saying that she wanted it when I came a rich river of spunk splashed out on her face. Her eyes clenched tight yet the mouth hung open and her arms came together and pressed those lovely breasts together. I kept cumming and cumming, a week's worth of pent up anticipation were pouring out on her face. when it finally ceased there was a exclaim of surprise from her as she tried to open her eyes and found they stung. Taking a finger and running them over the slits to clear the vision she looked up at me and smiled on her half pursed lips saying "Oh my God, wow. That was amazing." Lifting up a hand and wrapping around the fat diameter she gave a few good stroked before pinching and pulling out every last drop out of the canal and fell out of the tip and she gobbled it up and swallowed.

Catching our breaths she looked at me with a seemingly permanment smile as the cock becameflacid and she slowly stood up and began cleaning up her face. Whatever couldn't be swallowed was washed away in a sink and she buttoned herself up and prettied up before heading out. She was going to be late for duty. Before heading out she paused by the front door and put her garrison cap onto her tight bun of redhair. Her body stunk of sweat and sex but she enjoyed it as I approached and wrapped around her sleak frame, strong hands feeling her bubblebutt and then kneading the soft, large chest she was blessed with. Her ass was sore and throat sore. We had been shagging for nearly three hours to make up for a week of drought and we went all ou. Her asshole, cunt, and throat were mine and the room was filled with the cry of this redheaded Army Major calling out "You fuckin' bronco. Fuck this filly!" And I did. Giving another kiss she left promising to return soon. When the door closed I nearly collasped from weariness. I had more people to visit on this base.
 
With the major gone it allowed me to shower and shave, clensing my hard body of the sweat and the stench of sweat and then came the bottles of water and gatorade to replenish the body of what was depleted then cleaned up the scene. On the carpet were dried spots where sperm had rolled off her body.

The amount of spunk that shot out was abnormally large, on the level of the great Peter North. He could drench a woman every time and natural. I kept myself that way as well; no pills, injections, none of that, felt I would become too reliant on them.

Once my hard body was dried and clean I dressed myself in a new uniform and slapped a garrison cap onto my head and looked at my cell phone to check my contacts. Everything was in order. I had to go see a captain on the other side of the base, she was a very lovely woman, married but he was neglectful and a womanizer, thus she was looking for fun.
 
I wasn't doing this for personl advancement. I did great on PT, scoring 300 each time and I earned my rank through hard training, deployments, and bullshit, this I did for fun and to get some revenge for some wives that had been wronged. It was a common complaint in the service, men and women being deployed for so long...bah I'd rather not think of it and it was exhilerating feeling a hot woman, in uniform, wrapped around the knob and aching before the discharge. Normallu I would aim for the face and blouse because it was hot to look at and see the spunk glistening on the face and the fabric being soaked. Rank didn't matter and though enlisted female officers called for me.

PM me if you're interested. You don't have to be well versed to play. Its all for fun. If curious or questions please feel free to PM me. No scat, rape, incest or sick stuff, please.
 
Back
Top