The lesbian, bi, single, married, whatever women's catch-all thread

Had an uber amazing birthday weekend :) ! I booked the Friday off work, and spent the morning riding a friends horse, went out for lunch with my parents and then spent the afternoon shopping! Went out in the evening with work/uni friends and had a good time, perhaps too many cocktails lol! Then on the Saturday my gf, M ( :heart: ) , took me on the train up to London. She’d booked a hotel, but first she took me out shopping, then for afternoon tea at Harrods, before going for a really nice meal later on. Then to the West End Theatre to watch Legally Blonde the Musical, was great! By the end I was shattered, but one more round of cocktails, then back to the hotel, where M proceeded to give me an awesome massage, before moving onto other stuff :cattail: :devil: . Back home yesterday, then off to the parents again with M for a Sunday roast dinner, my fave! All in all left me totally exhausted, but hey, mucho’s fun :D !

Hope everyone else had a good weekend too!

xx

Had an uber amazing birthday weekend :) ! I booked the Friday off work, and spent the morning riding a friends horse, went out for lunch with my parents and then spent the afternoon shopping! Went out in the evening with work/uni friends and had a good time, perhaps too many cocktails lol! Then on the Saturday my gf, M ( :heart: ) , took me on the train up to London. She’d booked a hotel, but first she took me out shopping, then for afternoon tea at Harrods, before going for a really nice meal later on. Then to the West End Theatre to watch Legally Blonde the Musical, was great! By the end I was shattered, but one more round of cocktails, then back to the hotel, where M proceeded to give me an awesome massage, before moving onto other stuff :cattail: :devil: . Back home yesterday, then off to the parents again with M for a Sunday roast dinner, my fave! All in all left me totally exhausted, but hey, mucho’s fun :D !

Hope everyone else had a good weekend too!

xx

sounds like a wonderful weekend !

Er...hi, I'm bi curious and I'm a newbie from the Bay Area! This is the first time to post this site and is there anyone to say hi? Peace!

Back