The Family that plays together. (Open to two males and two females)

Katsdarkgift

Really Experienced
Joined
Nov 23, 2012
Posts
131
The Family that plays together. (Open to one female)

Mother: Katherine (Me)
Age: 37
Large breasts that never really lost their size from breast feeding.
Trim body from working out and house work.

Son: Jake (SynysterBat)
Age (18-19)
Football Star


Father: Alan (garajd)
Age: 42
business man but still fit.

Son's Friend: Josh (Mihunt)
Age: (18-above)
5"11, thin, blond hair and green eyes.

Daughter: Susan (sdineen)
Age:18
Her intelligent mind and kind heart is trapped in a wheelchair.

Daughter's Friend: (18-above)

Katherine stood over the sink washing the dishes, not even caring that her white t shirt had gotten wet as she washed the dishes. This was her quiet time when everyone was at work or at school.
 
Last edited:
Like most days Jake could be found on the football field after school at practice or in the school gym working out. He'd been one of the schools lead receivers since his freshman year on the junior varsity team. Now a senior he was working much harder to earn a scholarship to a good school and hopefully one day play in the professional league.

Jake shook his head as his vision became a bit blurry. He hasn't eaten anything since lunch this afternoon around noon and was now running on fumes. He'd been working to hard, he'd completely forgotten to get something to snack on before coming to practice. "What's the matter Jake? You're not looking to good." The coach said as he grabbed his helmet and began to walk back to the field. "Nothing coach just taking a break." He replied puttin his helmet on. "No, no you look pale." He grabbed Jake by the shoulder and turned him around. "You've been working to hard, maybe you should go home and get some rest." Jake took off his helmet and looked at coach. "I'm fine I promise." The coach gave him a stern look and took away the helmet. "Go home Jake, I promise nobody will take your position." Jake sighed and walked off the field. "Fine."

After a quick shower just to wash the stink of sweat off of him he left the building and hoped into his car. His stomach grumbled, complaining about the length of time it's been without any food in it. He drove as fast as he could, without breaking any laws, on a mission to feed his stomach a decent meal as soon as possible. After a quick drive he was finally home. Being the first one home, with the exception of his mother, he took the coveted second parking spot on the driveway. He grabbed his backpack, found his house key on his key chain and ran towards the front door. "Mom! I'm home." He shouted running straight for the kitchen. "Oh there you are." He walked up behind her and a quick hug and kiss on the cheek. "I'm starving." He said and began opening cupboards and refrigerator doors.
 
Alan, 42, owned a very sucessful, in spite of the economy, internet security safety business. Although he travelled frequently, he was home every weekend, and usually was not gone more than onem sometimes two weeks, out of each month.

Today, he was arriving back in town from a quick 2-day trip to one his best clients; he had managed to wrap up this trip a couple of hours early and caught an early flight back. Stopping by the office long enough too leave his briefcase and laptop,, checking the schedule for tomorrow with his assistant, he headed home . . . early, which didn't happen very often.

Jake's car was already in the drive when he got there. Walking in thru the bck door, seeing Jake rummaging for food and Katherine at the sink. "Hi, babe," greeting her with a kiss, and since Jack had his head still in the fridge, gave her butt a playful pat.
 
"Oh, you" Katherine said as she gave her husband a deep kiss. "You are both back early, is something the matter?" She said with a slight hint of worry in her voice. "Sit down Jake, I'll fix us up all something." She said as she went into a whirlwind of action. A couple of omelets should satisfy her boys until dinner. She let out an embarrassed sigh when she opened the refrigerator door. The cold air made her nipples hard underneath her wet t-shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra either, because she hadn't been expecting anyone home for at least another hour, but there was nothing to be done about it now.
 
"No problems, just got home early from my trip and decided to come on home." Whispering, "Thought we might have some time just for the two of us."

"Don't fix anything for me now, babe. I'm just going to grab a beer and go up and change."
As you turn around and hand me the beer, I notice your full tits topped by your hard nipples under your shirt. Looking into your eyes, and just moving my lips, "Nice."
 
I flush a little, still surprised by my husbands continued desire even after all this time. I hope my son hasn't noticed. I lean in and whisper "I'll join you soon." I put back some of the ingredients and continue to fix Jake something to eat. When it is done, I split it between the two of us.

"So, what is up?"
 
Sons friend: Josh
5"11, thin, blond hair and green eyes. Been friends for years, just never the athletic type.


*knocking kn the front door, peeking thru the side window to see if anyones home
 
He hears his dad walk into the kitchen and Jake continues searching for food. "Nice to see you too dad." He greets his father without looking away from the fridge.

Happy to hear his mom will make him something he grabs a water bottle from the fridge and sits at the table. "Gah thank you I was dying today at practice." He opens the bottle and takes a drink. "Coach sent me home early because he said I wasn't looking to good or something like that. I don't know."

Jake notices his mothers nipples poking through the white shirt and blushes just a little. "Umm mom how about you put some clothes on?" He laughs and looks away from her smiling. The smell of her cooking brings another rumble to his stomach. "Oh my god in dying." He groans and lays his head on the table.

(OOC: I think we need the two other girls now. Things could get weird like this.)
 
Last edited:
Taking the beer with one more look at your nipples poking against your shirt. Heading up to our bedroom and kicking off my shoes, shedding my 'travel clothes' and kicking back in just my boxers in the recliner in front of the TV in our master bedroom.

Flipping to ESPN and sipping on my beer.
 
Ringing the bell again. I can see Jake sitting at the table. This is just like him lately. Ignoring his best friend as he reaches jock god status
 
Katherine walks to the door and opens it, letting Josh in.

"Oh hi Josh, Jake is in the kitchen. There is some food on the table feel free to help yourself." Katherine goes to change her clothes, but stops to kiss her husband. He runs his hands over her body. She whispers, "Josh will keep Jake busy, if you want to grab a few minutes upstairs."
 
f

The door bell rang it was susan, Kathrine's 18 year old disabled daughter coming home from her therapy. Susan was tall redheaded, and very gentle. She needed a great deal from her mother
 
As Katherine comes in to change, she makes the mistake of giving me a kiss first . . .. which means I get to run my hands over your body . . . her braless body . . . her hard nipples body.

"Don't bother with changing, sexy . . . just get out of what you're wearing now . . ."
 
f

susan went to her room it was obvious mom dad and jake were busy.
She hoped mom would come talk to her, when she could. She had learned something intriguing today
 
Katherine slowly undresses in front of her husband, delighting in the way his eyes light up with each piece of clothing removed. She climbs over to him.

"Aren't you overdressed?" She asks as she helps him to remove his boxers. Leaving both of them naked. He touches and suckles on her large sensitive breasts as she she strokes his cock.
 
fg

Susan waited. Mom and Dad were so much happier now.
She felt a strong urge to become a woman
 
"Whatever you say love," lifting my ass off the chair as you slide my boxesrs down, pullin gyou down on my lap in the chair . . . feeling your pussy rub against my swollen shaft, not entering you yet, just enjoying the sensation of your pussy rubbing the bottom length of my shaft. Knowing how sensitive your tits and nipples are, I use my lips to capture a nipple and apply a little pressure to it.
 
"Yo Josh! What's up?" He greeted his friend as he took a bite of his late lunch. Jake slid a plate across to Josh and offered him the rest. His mom was an excellent cook, no matter the portion of the meal he knew he'd be fully satisfied after this. "What are you doing here anyways?" He watched his mom leave the kitchen and follow his dad into their master bedroom. He rolled his eyes knowing what was coming next. "Ugh." He muttered annoyed that his parents couldn't even keep it in their pants when they had company. He couldn't blame them though, dad was gone often and they both had needs.

Just as his mom disappeared he noticed his sister enter the house looking a bit down. Being twins he could sort of sense how she felt most of the times and right now it seemed like she needed someone. "Hey I'll be right back, brotherly duties call." He pointed to his sister. Jake took one more bite and grabbed his water. "Make yourself at home... Like I even need to say anything." They'd been friends for a long time now Josh was like part of the family by now.

He walked to his sisters bedroom and knocked on the open door. "Hey sis, what's up? Everything ok?" He asked walking into her room and sitting on a chair across from her. "Mom and dad are... Umm busy." He tried avoiding the subject. "I'm here though if you need to talk." He loved his sister more than anything on this planet and hoped she could talk with him.
 
He moved next to her and wrapped an arm around her shoulder. "Hey hey hey, what's the matter?" He rubbed her shoulder trying to soothe her. "What did that bitch say this time?" He knew she was only trying to help his sister but he had to make his sister feel good.
 
f

She said Mom has to start giving me those trannqiulsers again.
One they turn my brains to ketchup, two they taste awful
 
Back
Top