Stud Does The Family

jaF0

Watcher
Joined
Dec 31, 2009
Posts
35,969
For someone to develop. Just came up with the idea (probably not the first one to think of it), but not really into scratching stuff out these days.

Starts out as the usual guy does guy's wife thing, but expands wildly. He ends up doing the wife's unmarried sister also. Then it expands to the guy's adult daughter with the knowledge and acceptance of all. Then on to their other adult daughter. At one point or another, he does two or more of them on the same night in the same house in various combinations.

A while back, I asked bout one guy doing three generations, daughter, mother, grandmother. This story would take that on too. Not only one grandmother, but both (the husband's mother and the wife's mother). All six women and the husband would know all details and be fully willing. Grandfathers and any boyfriends/husbands of the daughters may or may not know or be involved.

Though the women have all been in the same room at the same time with one or more of the others, it's never been more than two or three at any one time. They help each other in some ways, but it would be up to the writer just how intimate they are. Not sure how many readers would be interested in a 20 year old licking her grandmother's cunt, but I suppose some might. That would be up to the writer to gauge their audience. Husband has seen him screw each and every one of the women though, some more than once, sometimes two or more at a time.

The ultimate (in my mind at least) is the whole family fuck scene. Stud decides he wants something special for one night (his birthday, a holiday, anniversary of some first event, whatever). He calls them all together. All six women will be nude in the same room at the same time while he moves from one to the other, fucking each one in full view of everyone else. The husband watches it all. Writer can decide about any of the other males mentioned above. My vision in only the Husband.

Does each woman just lay back with her legs open waiting her turn? Or do they interact with each other in any way?

I have the vision of three laying side by side on their backs, legs hanging over the edge of each of two beds. Stud just steps between their legs one at a time and makes a few thrusts then moves on to the next. Then things can advance from there.

Which holes get used on each? One, two or all three?

Writer can also make the choice of how involved the husband is. Does he do the daughters? The two older women? Or none of them? Maybe he just fluffs them to get them ready, maybe orally, maybe just with his hands. Does he interact directly with the stud? I'm not into guy/guy stuff, but many readers are, again it would be up to the writer to decide if the husband gets taken also or not.


Too weird?
 
Last edited:
These kind of stories make me think of some kind of post apocalyptic scenario where most of the men are infertile.

I imagine some kind of wild west kind of scene where every so often a "stud" comes into town. There is a kind of frenzy around him as families attempt to get him to impregnate as many of their fertile females as possible.

Perhaps the stud revels in his superiority and makes all kinds of outrageous demands before he will agree to impregnate a woman. Maybe he wants to watch a father fuck his daughter just to arouse him before he will cum in her...

Perhaps he stays for a week, moving from house to house fucking all the fertile women before moving on to the next town. Time is of the essence and maybe he can just burst in on a family having breakfast and bend the daughter over the table, and then casually carry on a conversation with the rest of the family.

Maybe there are charlatans too who chance their arm, how many women does to fuck before he gets run out of town.
 
Last edited:
Not Weird

I always had this fantasy in my mind.
To fuck the family of the Husband while he watches.
Well, not the granny of course.
 
I'm sorry...from the thread title I just had this image of an animated two by four laying wood into the family members- saving Dad's ass for last of course.
 
I recall an old underground comix piece about a hobo / bum who spur-of-the-moment saves an upperclass matron from certain death -- a falling safe or piano or something. She hauls him home, to bed, to a thank-you fuck. Then she has the butler feed him.

Post prandial, he accepts the offer of a shower and new clothes. The eldest daughter leaps on him in the shower for a stand-up thanks-for-saving-mom fuck. She leaves. He dries off... and younger daughter comes in to give a thank-you BJ. Freshly fucked and dressed, he starts down the hallway... and grandma beckons him in for the most vivid ball-sucking ass-tonguing dick-licking performance he's ever experienced.

He continues on. And there's Dad bent over, anus lubed and gleaming, offering himself. What to do?
 
As far as Granny, remember, some folks start early. If daughter is barely 18, Mom could be in her mid 30s and Granny in her early 50s or maybe late 40s. There's some hot hot hot 50 year olds out there.
 
As far as Granny, remember, some folks start early. If daughter is barely 18, Mom could be in her mid 30s and Granny in her early 50s or maybe late 40s. There's some hot hot hot 50 year olds out there.
I've structured a couple tales as: wild-childs grandma and mom both got knocked up at 14 (reported, not described). Now daughter is 18, mom is 33, and grandma is 48 and buff. Yeah, they're tennis-toned or whatever. And horny. And not shy. Oh, and they have sisters.
 
Back
Top