subtle flashing

The anonymous, random flash really does re-affirm the goodness of humanity.

I often encourage my wife to show off as much as possible when we're away from home. She's good about it.

Away from home is the operative word for most exhibitionists. I am very conservative and proper around home and family. Take me to Hawaii and I'm practically a nudist.
 
Away from home is the operative word for most exhibitionists. I am very conservative and proper around home and family. Take me to Hawaii and I'm practically a nudist.

The few times I've ever done exhibitionist-type things have been while away on vacation. It is always better to be able to not worry about bumping into a friend, student, or co-worker.
 
Absolutely. I don't want to be bumping into anyone I know on vacation -- unless I went on vacation with them. That brings together a whole different issue when your wife's friend(s) are hot. But that's another topic for another day.
 
Well, think about it like this...if she's touching herself in public or semi-public, then she shouldn't have a problem with being watched. If she's the type of person that is shy about people seeing her masturbating, then doing this is kind of an oxymoron, isn't it?
:)

Well obviously you'd know in that situation, but I'm talking about more subtle instances when the girl simply pulls down her shirt a little more or pulls up her skirt a little extra. If I could, I wouldn't move my eyes, but there are definitely girls who get creeped out by this, and I don't want to be creepy. I'm just so horny all the time, haha
 
I can't say that I get off on exposing myself, but it's something that I don't care particularly about. I'll get changed with my curtains open and not think twice. Doesn't do anything sexually for me. Not consciously at least. Perhaps I get some kind of unconscious kick out of it, I don't know. But I don't really care too much if someone sees me without my clothes on.

Maybe it'll be more of a turn on now if I think someone might be getting off on watching me...
 
I worked for a Sherwin Williams part time for several years right out of high school. It was wonderful for subtle flashing with certain painters of my choosing.

I can remember so many of them having an attitude with me when I first started working there. They soon learned that I wasn't just a wallpaper girl but knew my shit when it came to latex vs. oil. I would have to mix the 5 gallon buckets in the back of the store. Leaning down to get pigment into the buckets was the perfect opportunity for a quick peek at my teenage boobies.

There was one regular painter in particular that I was attracted to. He was 8 years older than me and we flirted constantly. I would always brush against him in the back and of course give him the little flashes. He pushed me away for the longest time, but I finally convinced him to let me demonstrate how well I could stroke with his brush. I was rewarded by him painting me both inside and out.

I love the idea of flashing leading to more :devil:

Nice pun there too, very sexy :kiss:
 
"The mall is an excellent place, full of scantily clad beauties, and the grocery store is a fun unexpected place to see down blouses....."

So are places like Home Depot... the last place where you'd expect to see a pretty woman.

One night I was there, this store is open 24 hours, and the place was silent... al of a sudden
I heard click click click click... a pretty woman in heels, snug pants, nice top on....

EVERY head turned to see her! :O

mmmmm :) alas thou it wasn't the Sereneone or Raynie ;)

How do you know it wasn't? :devil:

Well obviously you'd know in that situation, but I'm talking about more subtle instances when the girl simply pulls down her shirt a little more or pulls up her skirt a little extra. If I could, I wouldn't move my eyes, but there are definitely girls who get creeped out by this, and I don't want to be creepy. I'm just so horny all the time, haha

Yea, I know the feeling. :rolleyes:
 
Had on a low cut shirt (and have ample breasts) one day, as I was leaving the store the chief of police came in. I caught him practically drooling down my cleavage but found it amusing. Knowing he's such a prominent figure in our community, I slipped my sunglasses down the bridge of my nose and gave him a little wink.. Poor guy about fell over, he turned bright red, stumbled over his foot and ended up going a completely different direction altogether. I couldn't contain my laughter. This community bad*ss was busted.
 
Where I used to work I often ended up around only men.
The only black pants I had (that were the dress code color) were
super tight. I wore those and never got any grief. In fact everyone was
very nice to me. One night, I had to stand up on a table to get something
because apparently the 5 6ft something guys couldn't.. I realized why.
Everyone and their duck was inspecting my ass. No actual visuals, just
a very healthy self esteem booster. Thanks fellas.
Granted on nights I didn't work, I made a point to stop in dressed in
short skirts and heals. Had to "Check the schedule" and "keep up moral".
 
Not so long ago, I was on a long road trip with hubby.
He was driving and I was excited for our get away. Wore a sundress but played with myself, just edging for most of the trip.
The fact that my parts were in full view just made me even more excited.
Took pics too, but wouldn't dare post...:devil:
 
How do you know it wasn't? :devil:



Yea, I know the feeling. :rolleyes:
Makes note........Try shopping at Home Dept. I tend to shop at Lowe's and that has never happened there!

RaynieJ.........I enjoy your teasing posts girl.
 
When I am at the gym I always wear a pair of Nike shorts that are "short". I have a few machines where I stand up and pull down the weights. If I see someone catching a glance I will pull the bar up against my penis to make it hard. So far I have had 2 women and 1 guy notice and smile. One of the ladies asked me out. We ended up having some fantastic sex. She is married so it was a one time deal. However, now When I see her at the gym I will look around and, if no one is looking, I will pull the head of my penis over the top of my shorts and give her a glimpse. I am hoping that we'll meet again in the "family" bathroom and fuck our brains out!

Sweet...there is a quiet bathroom at my gym in the back weight room....Working out is a great way to get stimulated....but meeting men in the steam room is the real thrill...I like when I position my sexy body in a way they can see my gorgeous tits, usually on my back with my legs up against the wall....It's powerful to hear men's breathing intensify....I know they want to fuck me but being regulars they don't dare say a word, except for some light flirting....I wonder if they cumm in the change room after sometimes....
 
I love to wear low cut shirts and make sure I have lots of cleavage for the waiter or the guys at the grocery store or the dealers when I go to Vegas :D I also leave the curtains open when I am at a hotel when I take my clothes off to take a shower :devil:
 
mmmmmm looking !

Looking at Raynie avi ....mmmm THAT is a nice ass.... and trying to recall that gal that night...

mmmmmm mmmmmmmm You know yeah!!!! It could have been her :)
 
The question that begs to be asked is "If so many of you beautiful women enjoy being noticed and even oogled occasionally, would you allow a select man/woman watch if it was planned".
 
I love to wear low cut shirts and make sure I have lots of cleavage for the waiter or the guys at the grocery store or the dealers when I go to Vegas :D I also leave the curtains open when I am at a hotel when I take my clothes off to take a shower :devil:

I was in Vegas this past spring for a conference and saw a hot naked woman in the hotel next door displaying herself. So Mojo- did you happen to be staying the Cosmopolitan this past April?
 
I've got a friend..

that I work with and she sits in a cubicle across from me.... she seems the conservative type, very nice and soft spoken and she always wears those nice skirt/suits.... well recently, she has been giving me these wonderful quick flashes up her skirt when we are talking.... She doesn't wear panty hose because her gorgeous tan legs don't need them.. I know she has seen my eyes looking down and she just smiles when I do... I swear I get an instant hard-on when she does this... and good LORD she wears those neon colored panties that just reach out and smack me in the face! LOL! :D
 
Back
Top