Close up Female Orgasm

Cheers for starting this Jkratz. For me personally, it's me making it happen which is everything in terms of the pleasure of witnessing a woman's orgasm. Put up some vids of good lovers delivering a real orgasm [as opposed to all the pretended stuff in so much porn] and I'm interested.
 
Nice to see and hear a woman as she has her first orgasm. Even better when she is having her 5th or 6th orgasm. One lady I know was loud on the first one and reduced to quiet moans by her 5th.
 
Cheers :) can agree more with this thread.
There is nothing more sexually delighting than to see a woman's expression during orgasm :)
 
I totally get what you mean... I like to see a woman wrapped up in the heat of passion. Not the fake stuff. Whether it's her getting herself off, or if it's getting off with her lover, as long as it's genuine, it gets me every time. Anyone can feel free to post vids that fit that description... The more the merrier!
 
I love the Beautiful Agony videos. Watching their expressions and leaving everything else to the imagination is insanely sexy.
 
Jake... I'll definitely have to check out some ifeelmyself videos. They sound hot already. Do you have any that are your favorite?
 
I made one myself. Watched it. Showed it to my then boyfriend. Destroyed it.
It was pretty good, if I do say so myself.
Started in a sundress, down to undies, sat in an armchair in a sunfilled room, got busy, lost the undies, kept playing (fingers only), came buckets. Taa-daa! I'm pretty sure it would be popular on here.
 
I made one myself. Watched it. Showed it to my then boyfriend. Destroyed it.
It was pretty good, if I do say so myself.
Started in a sundress, down to undies, sat in an armchair in a sunfilled room, got busy, lost the undies, kept playing (fingers only), came buckets. Taa-daa! I'm pretty sure it would be popular on here.



You're right, I'm sure it'd be popular. I'd love to see that!
 
I made one myself. Watched it. Showed it to my then boyfriend. Destroyed it.
It was pretty good, if I do say so myself.
Lucky guy!

I've enjoyed the I Feel Myself series. It's helped my stories, too.
 
Shameless bump... Anyone have any hot videos of the female orgasm that they want to post???
 
Shameless bump... Anyone have any hot videos of the female orgasm that they want to post???

Yes there are few on my eurofile page. Do you want more? I have them, I love to make females cum ;)
 
I've filmed myself coming several times...all deleted though. Not for public consumption :) it's pretty interesting to watch back.

Have you seen hysterical literature? http://hystericalliterature.com

I have only ever come once in a session/night. The prospect of coming more than once (particularly multiples) is such a dream of mine. Maybe one day...

I did not find hysterical literature, very exciting, but I do love to see a female cum, its wonderful to see how they make them selves climax, each have there own way of masturbating, some talk dirty to them selves, others are silent, most however cry out with pleasure at the moment of sexual fulfillment. I just cant enough of watching, I am particular addicted to multi orgasms, and I have made some have them over and over again. Do you want to try?
 
Eric red... I'd love to see what videos you have if you'd be do kind to post them...

I just checked hilarious literature out too... Very hot!
 
Sweet as honey... I bet your videos were pretty hot. I'd love to help you have multiple orgasms... Such a turn on!
 
Back
Top