Bringing the sexy spy to Justice (Closed for Ravenloft)

Several hours later Dean awoke, still in the dark of night. Opening his eyes, he looked down as they adjusted to the night, and smiled as Sonya lay sleeping, still nuzzled in against his chest. He carefully slipped out of bed so as not to disturb her sleep and went to take a shower.

*Elsewhere*

"Sir, we've landed, and have their location. ETA an hour and fifteen minutes."

"Good, Agent Emm. Bring the Soviet Sleeper agent back alive, we wish to interrogate her."

"What of Agent Dean?."

"He has been compromised. Once you have secured Sonya, eliminate him."
 
Sonya shifted and stretched in an almost feline manner as she felt Dean get up. She smiled in her sleep, a tiny sound escaping her lips as she moved into the warm place he had left in the sheets.
She should get up and check her messages...there was a part of her that persisted. "this was dangerous, she had to move."
But it was still dark and she was so tired, and her entire body hurt, she could hear Dean in the shower. She wanted to pretend that nothing could touch them for just a little longer. The buzzing of messages sounded from the floor nearby again as if hearing collaborating with her conscience.
 
:confused: computer fail...operator problems, cant delete so I'll edit a post of nothing I suppose:rolleyes:
 
After his shower, Dean lay in his boxers next to Sonya on the bed. His head propped up in one hand while he ran the back of his hand softly along her back. "Are you hungry?" He asked, placing a kiss on her bare shoulder. "I could have something sent up." He knew as well as she did that they both should be on the move, but he pretended that they had the luxury of time.
 
Sonya closed her eyes and inhaled slowly savoring the moment. "...what will we do now Dean?...How long ago were you supposed to report?" She glanced at the blinking red numbers on the clock that set on the nightstand.

Another breathy sigh as she rolled over on her back to look up at him, her fingers traced the bit of stubble forming on his cheeks. She leaned up on her elbows and kissed his throat. "Lets get moving"
 
"We move." He agreed. "The moment I missed my shot, they knew I went off mission." He admitted, smiling to show her he knew just how to play the game. "We should have been gone last night, but I needed you." He drew atop her, half covering Sonya like a blanket, bowing his head to kiss her collar bone. "I still need you." He growled, grinning hungerly up at her, stealing a kiss. They both lingered in that kiss for what seemed like hours, but was only seconds.

Their eyes both flew open as they heard the ding of the elevator reach their floor. He broke their kiss and grinned. "Ready to dance?" He asked, calmly before rising and tossing her her clothes. He was in his pants in a flash and whipped his dress shirt on, not bothering to button it.

The next few minutes were going to be a blur.
 
Sonya caught Dean's lower lip between her teeth for a moment when he started to break from his stolen kiss. She narrowed her eyes on his and touched his face. "You don't have to do this Dean" she whispered urgently, "We can still clear you to them, I can injure you , leave you secure for them....you dont have to go down with me darling" she said, all while she was pulling on her clothes and armed herself. She stopped speaking as she braided her hair looked at him seeming to wait for an answer to a question she had not asked.
 
Dean looked up with a charming grin. "Oh, but I do. I want to. I've already fallen for you, Sonya, and I won't let you go it alone. Love doesn't give a damn about nationality. Do me a favor, remember that? That... I love you?" He couldn't tell her what was about to happen, it made his guts seize up. The plan was iron clad, and if he didn't stick to it, they'd both end up dead. He just hoped that Sonya would show him a little faith in the next few minutes.

Just as Sonya finished dressing, Dean slipped around behind her, circling one arm around her, up under her breasts, placing a kiss on her shoulder. "I love you." He whispered as he put the cold barrel of his side arm to her temple, the steel kiss sending a shiver down her spine. "Now, move." He said, commandingly, wheeling her forcefully toward the door. "Open the door and step out slowly, our audience awaits." He breathed against her neck.
 
Sonya didn't have time to react, to assess if this was a joke or not. The steel against her temple made her knees weak. "Dean..." she whispered, her voice was desperate almost a whimper. She knew his voice though, that tone was not to be toyed with. She remembered that from training and he had used it with hostiles.

She forced her legs forward and opened the door but hesitated and instead of stepping into the hallway planted her feet. "I can't" she whispered but his breath against her neck urged her forward without him needing to say another word.
 
Dean brought Sonya out into the hall, keeping his arm tight around her so that she couldn't try anything funny. He cleared his throat as the two rookie agents, turned his way. They looked like they were dressed for a riot, not the aprehension of two rogue agents. That made him smile to himself. It would avail them nothing, he knew exactly what to do. "Careful, gentlemen, she's got claws." He warned them, playing upon the red lines she'd left all over him from their passionate night together as they causiously approached them, keeping their weapons trained on the both of them. He ignored the red beam that centered on his forehead and smiled almost lazily.

"Excuse me, love, I do believe I belong on that side of the room now..." Dean said silkenly and placed a kiss on Sonya's cheek as he slipped away and took his place beside the two agents as they instructed her to turn around and place her hands on the wall and part her legs. Dean looked on, years of training keeping the emotion he was feeling off his face.

He was simply waiting for his chance to strike. It was a shame that the two of them were wasted upon him and Sonya, he knew their faces, and given time, they could have become something. He was counting on Sonya to play along, to know, deep down, somewhere in her heart that this was all a double ruse he was playing out. He didn't want to have to kill these guys, but, in a way, it would be kinder to them, considering civilian life wouldn't suit them well after all the training they'd gone through to be sent after him and Sonya.

As the first agent approached Sonya to pat her down and bind her arms behind her back, Dean saw his opportunity, it would be a quick, clean kill on the one who was covering him, and the other would no doubt turn his back to Sonya to target him.

In a flash, Dean had popped the firearm out of the agent who was covering Sonya and planted a bulled in his skull by firing up under his chin. As expected, the other agent turned and blindly fired at him.
 
Sonya was trembling at the thought of Dean's betrayal and turned around following the instructions she was given. Her hair covered her face and fear gripped her insides. "Well played" she whispered through threat of tears keeping her voice as steady as she could manage. Her breath shook when she parted her legs and touched the wall her mind raced . If they tried to take her back there, she had already made up her mind to kill them all or die before they got her there. She had done things that were unforgivable in their eyes and she was not sure she regretted them. Death may be better than torture at the hands of her lover....would be not may.
The sound of Dean disposing of the first guard was the most relief she thought she had ever experienced. She reacted without hesitation first jamming her fist into the other's kidney and grabbed for he gun. Seconds passed and she was dropping the the floor to kick his legs out from under him with the intent of snapping his neck once he was on the ground.
She also however, kept an awareness of Dean's proximity, she preferred him not be behind her just now.
 
Last edited:
Dean took aim even as the first agent crumpled, dead, to the floor, and ended the others life with an expertly placed shot. All grew still as he lifted his eyes slowly to Sonya's flashing, betrayal filled eyes. He drew back an inch, taking a breath. "Sorry." He whispered. stricken by the look in her eyes. "It was the only way..." He said with more confidence, lowering his gun to his side. She could easily kill him now, if she wanted, and they both knew it.
 
Sonya said nothing for a long moment she kept those fierce eyes burning into Deans. She opened her mouth to speak instead with one lightening fast motion she flung a small knife past his head into the wall behind him. Then, slowly rising to her feet walked to retrieve it. When she moved him past him she stopped and pressed her lips against Deans neck grabbing the hilt of the blade from the wall. "you don't get to make those kinds of calls anymore, not alone" she said.
 
Dean couldn't help but smirk a little as Sonya kissed his neck. It was all the forgiveness he would ever need. He breathed easy again and touched her gently as she withdrew her knife from the wall. "Not alone..." He whispered, it was a promise.
 
Sonya was still fuming, her heart still pounding from what had looked like Dean's betrayal. She knew they had no time for lovers quarrels though, so she scanned the hallway for backup that the two guards may have had. She didn't speak anymore just moved forward stopping at the elevator to watch the light signal the floors where it stopped. "спускаться по лестнице" she muttered to herself in russian and nodded towards the emergency stairwell. "there may be a fire escape"
 
Dean masked a slight smirk as Sonya fumed in silence as she pushed past him and to the elevators. Someone else was on their way up. He strode up beside her and kicked the door to the emergency stairwell open. Shifting to one side, he motioned for her to go on through. "Ladies first." He said with a sly grin. He absolutely loved Sonya's fiery eyes as they burned into him for his apparent insolence. "Oh... I'm going to pay tonight, aren't I?" He whispered with a roguish glint in his own eyes.
 
Sonya moved through the door he held open and pressed herself against Dean's body. She purred a giggle into his ear, the sounds of voices and footsteps following the ding of an elevator. "Oh yes" She whispered and nipped his neck gently once and ran her hand up his thigh.
 
Dean slapped Sonya's luxuriant behind as they shared their moment within the stairwell together. It was all too brief, for his tastes, but still, enough... She spurred the best of his instincts out of him, and he lead them to a safe place, miles away, where no satelite could be expected to find them...

He stole a kiss, an eager, deep thing, that no cold, empty psych profile, could ever guess that a man like Dean could give.

And yet... He did! And Sonya knew, without a shadow of a doubt, she had him in the palm of her hand.
 
Sonya bounded ahead breaking the kiss and stealing a glance back to her former teacher. "Race ya, I am betting this is not the one to be in last place" she called musicly as her heels clicked down the stairs like tapshoes. When she was only about 3 stories up, Sonya hopped over the railing and rolled into a landing by the next door. She paused here and placed a hand on the metal feeling for vibrations outside and listening.
 
Dean chuckled as he let Sonya dash ahead, taking a moment to adjust his shirt before hoisting himself over the railing from where he was at. He let himself drop, floor by floor even as she raced down, and was just climbing back up over the railing as she rounded the first landing. Looking up as he brushed himself off and straightened his shirt, he saw her rolling into the landing just below him. "Cheater." He called jokingly down to her as he took the walk down to join her. "I would have had you if I'd known which floor you were going for." He whispered as he slipped up behind her, placing a hand on her shoulder. "We got any movement?" He asked in a hushed voice.
 
Sonya didn't answer at first pressing herself against the wall and pulling a little cracked compact mirror from her back pocket. She angled it against another mirror in the corner on the ceiling. "heh...movement doesnt cover it...Looks like at least a couple big guys are here... we are pinned" She muttered watching a couple suits in sunglasses who were chattering on cell phones and barking out an occasional order. "I don't know that we can shoot our way out of this..a more diplomatic approach may be needed..." she looked up at him for input. Her eyes gave way the growing sense of panic. "I dont want to get you killed you know..." she said as lightly as she could.
 
Dean already found an alternative way out - for Sonya at least. "Up there." He whispered, pointing out the duct works that ran across the room. "If you take that across to the other side, you're free and clear. Go, I'll be alright. I can find a way out... Trust me." He took her into his arms and gave her a fervent kiss. "Go!" He urged again with a knowing smile.
 
Back
Top