New Roommate (closed)

I awoke at 5:00 am still in my towel. I felt a little groggy but good. I had that well-rested feel as I decided to get out of bed and start some coffee. I didn't have to be at work until 10, so I could have a nice and relaxing morning. Maybe even get on the treadmill, but I will wait until Amy and Christian wake up. I don;t want to be rude since I am a guest in their home.

I replaced my towel with my short black silk robe and trudged along into the kitchen and prepared the coffee maker and then tugged my robe sash tight. I was in a good mood and hoped for a good day. I looked forward to going to work and thoughts of the black guy (who I will call Mr. Black) at the coffee stand sprung into my head. He was a cutie!

The coffee was done and I made a cup, standing against he counter thinking of Mr. Black. I took a sip of my coffee with a naked image of Mr. Black in my head.

As I sat in traffic, I couldn't help but reflect on the previous 12 hours. Not that he had done a single thing to discourage her...if anything he had been encouraging and yet I just couldn't feel completely right about my association with Sylvia. When she had shown up in the shower, naked, I couldn't help but decide to take her, right then and hard. It had felt oh so good, and hearing her moan his name, making her cum for him. Damn was it good.

That night in bed though, with Amy, he couldn't seem to stay focused on her. She had ministered to his cock with her mouth, but that seemed the only way that he was going to get hard. If she had noticed it, she did not mention the far away look in his eyes when she was riding him, her curving hips bucking wildly as she groaned and ground down on him. 'I was thinking of Sylvia,' he realized.

I was wondering what it meant when I pressed the gas pedal and accelerated forward a few dozen yards and stopped again. When had the excitement left his marriage? Had it really gone, or was he just toying with a new plaything and neglecting the old?

I had loved watching Sylvia going down on Amy, loved the taste on her lips and the feeling of that freshly lubed pussy. I tilted the mirror to look myself in the eye, I smiled then, feeling my cock strain against my pants, and recognized the age old problem of wanting to have my cake and to eat it too.

The day at work seemed to drag on and on as there weren't many shoppers at the mall today, making it boring as well. Add to the fact that I didn't get to be chatted up by Mr. Black today because he had the day off, just made it excruciating.

Besides the idle chit-chat with my co-workers and the few shoppers, my mind was pre-occupied by my new, and evolving, sexual relationship with Christian and Amy. What was I to expect from either of them now? Were my feelings for Christian inappropriate being that he is married? Was he just using me? And what will become of me and Amy now that we broke the sexual ice?

These thoughts stayed with me all day but it did not prevent me from wanting either of them. Or both for that matter. I found myself having so many conflicting feelings that I didn't know what to do.

The day was over and I headed home, a bit nervous but also a bit excited as well.

When you arrived home, you found Amy sitting on the couch, eyes buried in a novel. The sink had an array of pans and dishes, and it was hard to determine if there was the leavings of only a single meal, or several aborted attempts. Either way, the remaining disaster was hard to miss. Nor was the empty bottle of wine sitting beside the sink. There were still a small number of candles burning on the coffee table and on the mantle. The other wine bottle sitting beside her was still about half full, though the glass at her elbow was nearly empty. Your glance also landed upon an empty glass sitting on the kitchen island Amy's gaze was locked on the words until she heard the twist of the doorknob when she looked up into your face. She picked up the glass and bottle, refilling it, and took a sip of wine, staring at you across the lip of the glass. A small smile tugged at the corners of her lips.

Earlier in the evening, I had sent her a text. It was short and sweet. It had said: "Working late. See you when I get home. Love you."

I wasn't expecting to see anyone when I walked in the door, and I wasn't expecting to find a somewhat intoxicated Amy sitting reading a book so early in the evening.

After my initial shock, I gathered my wits quickly and asked, "how are you?" I realized that it was two days ago that we 'broke' the ice between us. I was certainly curious to know how you felt about it and also what it will all mean for us in the future. I knew I should sit and talk, but I also wasn't prepared for this even though I should have seen that it would have to be addressed sooner than later being that we all live under the same roof at the moment.

Without a word, Amy got up from the couch and set down her glass. She closed the novel she'd been reading around one finger, thought better of it and put in a bookmark before setting that too down on the coffee table. She crossed the room to the kitchen, on slightly unsteady legs. There she poured out a deep glass of red wine into the empty vessel sitting on the counter. She turned back to face you, and leaned against the counter steadying herself for the long trek across to the door. She crossed to you, looking you in the eye the entire time. 'God I love this woman', was what she was thinking as she walked towards you.

First, she placed the full glass in your hand saying that she had already had plenty to drink and that you needed to catch up. She reached out and took your other hand in hers, smiling. Then reached out with both arms and wrapped them around your shoulders. She held you in this embrace for a long while and when she finally took a step back, you could see a tear hovering in the corner of her eye. Then, she gestured to the couch and said, "this has been a long time in coming, hasn't it? Perhaps we should have a little talk?"

The tone was definitely serious as Amy embraced me. I did all I could to not spill my overfilled wine glass. When Amy pulled back, I nervously smiled back and saw her eyes were somewhat teary. Oh my god, I thought. Was she going to tell me to move out? That the other night was a mistake. I didn't know what to make of the situation as I looked at her standing in her short black silk kimono with the sash lightly tied. My eyes glimpsed at her pillowy breasts that were clearly on display.

When I looked back up, she smiled and then suggested we talk on the couch. I walked over and sat before taking a big sip of the wine. I watched as Amy slink down into the couch, her kimono unable to cover her sheer black panties. I thought back to the other night when I got to pleasure Amy and how good it was to finally, after all these years, to do what should have been done a long, long time ago.

"Amy, before you say anything, I just want to say that the other night was perhaps the most beautiful thing I have ever experienced in my entire life. You have to admit that this was something that we should have done ages ago. I hope that, even if you do not want to continue, that it won't harm our friendship."

I watched and followed her over to the couch, sitting on the edge I reached for my half full wine glass before sliding into the seat, sitting in such a way that I was facing Sylvia head on.

As Sylvia spoke I could feel my eyes filling wth tears and I had to rapidly blink just to stop a tear slipping and dripping down my cheek. I held the glass in my hands in my lap and listened. Shakingly raising the glass and taking a small sip from it. Just enough to wet my lips before resting the glass once more in my lap.

I looked up at Sylvia as she finished speaking and reached out and took hold of her hand, "I've been sat here all night, I think the last hour I have been on the same page" I looked over at the book on the table, "and then you come home and say exactly what I was going to say." Reaching over quickly to put my glass down on the table, I reached up rubbing my eyes. "I want it to continue, I was scared you wouldnt, I was scared I had ruined things too." I even managed a slight smile as it occured to me we had both been thinking the exact same thing. "We should have done it ages ago and I want it to continue Sylvia." I reached taking the wine glass and drinking half of what was left as I glanced back over at her.

Last edited:
As you leaned back on the couch after telling me how you truly felt, an overwhelming desire to take you washed over me. I leaned over and pressed my lips softly against yours as my eyes looked into yours. There was a slight hesitation, then you closed your eyes and parted your lips, offering me your mouth. I slid my tongue over your lower lip as I pressed my hand into your side.

My fingertips touched the bare flesh of your stomach that was exposed from your robe being slightly open. I caressed your bare skin back and forth as my tongue explored your mouth.

AS the kiss intensified, I slid my hand inside your robe to your waist before turning my hand downward and crawled lower, my fingertips pushing under the band of your panties.

I felt your breathing quicken and your legs open as my hand found it way into your panties. My fingers traveled over the trimmed bush under the silken treasure until they reached the hood of your clit. The fullness of my tongue slid around yours as I rubbed the hood back and forth over your clit with the pad of my middle finger before sliding the tip lower.

Dipping my fingertip into your wetness, coating it, I then slowly slid my fingertip under your clit, getting it all slick with your own nectar and then slid it back and forth in the same rhythm as my tongue on yours.

I sat there and watched you move towards me. I held the glass in my lap as I felt your lips. Closing my eyes I pressed my lips back against you. Closing my eyes and feeling your lips and my tongue. At the first break of the kiss I smile at you leaning over putting my glass with some wine left in out of the way. Leaning back into you I kiss you a second time, shuddering as I feel your fingers slip through my robe and touch my skin.

I reached up, my fingers touching your cheek and then running back through your hair as I feel your hand continue to move over me. Suddenly pressing my lips against yours and moaning into your mouth as I feel your hand slip down between my legs.

I pull back looking at you and smiling still I reach out tracing my fingers over your face and through your hair and then I glance down seeing your arm disappearing in between my robe and feeling your hand under my panties. I sit back letting my head hit the back of the couch.

I feel your fingers moving and my own hands go to the tie on the robe undoing it and pulling my robe open. I look over at you as I run my hands over my own breasts rubbing my own hard nipples and then sliding them down. Pushing myself up from the couch I slip my panties down your legs, smiling over at you as I kick them off. Sitting forward I slip the robe from my arms and sit back naked letting my legs fall open as I look down at your hand.

I watch as you stand and peel your panties down your legs while my hand still presses against your mound. I gaze up at you with wonder in my eyes as I see a different side of you that I never saw before. All these years the passion was hidden inside and now you seem free of the burden.

I watch as you slip the robe from your shoulders and then sink back into the couch, opening your legs as my hand slips away. I glance from your pussy to your eyes and then back, placing the palm of my hands on the inside of your knees, nudging them open a little more.

I sink to my knees on the floor and crawl on my knees towards the sweet smell of your pussy. My fingers clutch and claw their way up your thighs as I sink my face down closer. My fingers tease where your legs meet your body as I kiss behind them, planting soft, dry kisses on the softness of your inner thigh.

Feeling your hands on my knees I let you open my legs. I smile watching you as you slip from the couch. I pull one leg up letting you crawl between them and sink down in the couch. Sliding down until I feel my ass hanging off the edge of it I groan licking at my lips as I feel your hot hands sliding up the inside of my thighs.

I shudder and push against your hands as they rub at the spot where my legs and body meet, pushing my hips up against your fingers. Reaching down with one hand running it through your hair I feel your soft lips move up my thighs. My other hand reaches and brushes over my nipples.

All of a sudden I put my feet on the floor sitting up and pushing you back, pushing your head back I lean in kissing you hard letting my tongue slip into your mouth and moan as I feel it playing with yours. Breaking the kiss I smile at you as you kneel between my legs leaning in softly kissing your cheek.

"Take your clothes off" I whisper in your ear nibbling on it before kissing down the side of your neck.

I got up from my console, stood and stretched. When the screen faded to black, I leaned in and shut off the power to the computer. I picked up my phone from the corner of the desk and flicked my finger across the screen awakening. I panned through the messages...nothing of concern and nothing that was going to keep me from going home and getting a good night's rest.

Then my mind wandered to what might be awaiting me when I got there. The last few days had gone by in a blur and the lingering sensation of Amy, of Sylvia, of them together, they clouded my mind and haunted my thoughts. In some ways it would be much simpler to allow things to go back to the way they were, but you can't undo some things. I don't even know that I would want them to go back. Sylvia's skin under my hands, her breasts swinging in my face....'I wonder if Amy knew that I had been with her alone that night?' Then watching the two of them collide after so many years of pent up frustration. The elevator door pinged open.

I couldn't help but be happy for them, but at the same time a little jealous. These two had a relationship that I could never even attempt to penetrate no matter how hard I tried to. Friends for years, there was a wall in front of entire sections of their lives spent together. Unlocking the car door, I was feeling somewhat foolish and laughing mildly, wondering what I had to be jealous of, really. Here I was getting to have my cake and eat it too. I had no right to complain. I slammed to door, and put the keys into the ignition with a small smile flitting about my face as I wondered what I would find waiting for me at home.

Our kiss was soft and sensual. Our tongues slipping againt one another's as they become familiar and then you break our kiss. You nudge me back onto my heels and kiss my cheek lovingly. I gaze past your shoulder as you tell me to take my clothes off. I have never seen you this forward before.

After a brief pause, I begin to unbutton my blouse as you nibble on my earlobe and neck. What at first looked like I was going to seduce you has now turned as your wispy voice and tender kisses have given me goosebumps as I undo the last button of my blouse.

I hear myself saying it and smile at you sitting back a little, shaking inside having wanted to say that for so long and now actually saying it outloud. I see you pause and though it was probably only brief it felt like an age. And then I see your hands move and I follow them with my eyes and they go to your button and I watch as you slip it undone.

I let out a little gasp as I watch you unbutton the last button and watch your hands move up. I feel a twinge between my legs and smile at you. I had been sat curled up before but as you started to undo your blouse I let my feet slip back down to the floor parting my legs a little as I let a hand run down over me and down between my legs. A second gasp escapes my mouth and I bite my bottom lip as my fingers run over me all the while not taking my eyes off of you.

The traffic seemed interminable. As soon as I was able and across the bridge, I exited off the freeway and started making my way home. Once I was on the surface streets I had to pay a little bit more attention, as compared to the mind numbing stop and go of the highway. As such my mind was forced away from the tantalizing curves and motions of three bodies in a bed. I turned on the blinker, and looked down the hill through row upon row of traffic signals that stood between me and home. Somewhere out there was a warm and comfortable place to hang my hat, and I wanted desperately to get there.

I watch in my seated position n the floor as your hands travel over your body, wishing it were mine that were paying you the attention. As I see your hand slide down between your legs, I glance up and see you smiling at me. I reach up and push my blouse off my shoulders and then my arms.

Staring into your eyes I slide my hands up over my stomach and to my covered breasts. Gently squeezing them through the fabric of my bra before reaching behind and unclasping the hook. Letting the strap fall off both shoulders as I continued to stare into your eyes. I could feel the heat rising with each passing second.

I lean forward just a little and let the cups fall into my hands, exposing my breasts. My nipples erect desiring attention, I place my hands on the inside of your knees as my eyes glance down to your hand rubbing between your legs.

I watch you, shaking but not able to take my eyes off of you. Feeling my heart racing inside of you as I slowly watch you become naked in front of me. Licking my lips biting at my bottom one I can feel myself becoming more and more aroused.

Staring at you and looking at your beauty I feel my wetness increasing under my hand and I let out a little moan as I finally feel your hands touching my skin. My gaze leaves you for that instant looking down at your hands, but only briefly. Looking back up at you back into your eyes I move my hand from between my legs.

Suddenly I sit up, both my hands going to your cheeks and pulling your face up to mine. I sit up, sliding to the edge still feeling your hands on my legs and I keep my eyes open until just the second before my lips touch yours and I kiss you. Softly at first, just pressing my lips against yours but then kissing you letting my tongue slide into your mouth. My hands moving my fingers drifting off or your cheek, fingertips brushing down your neck over your chest and down until my hands slide over your breasts.

Your stare becomes hypnotizing as my excitement starts to build. I watch as you slide forward on the couch, my hands gliding along the inside of your thighs as my gaze turns to your mouth. I anxiously await the moment when they will touch knowing the electricity that will be ignited when they do.

You lay your fingertips on my my jawline and you turn your face slightly. Your lips brush ever so gently against mine as I feel the heat from your pussy on my fingertips. I close my eyes as we part our lips. Your tongue snakes over my lower lip and into my mouth as my middle fingertip brushes against your labia.

My tongue moves over your silken tongue as I let out a long sigh through my nostrils. Not wanting to rush the moment I withdrew my fingertip from your lips. I relished our kiss. Long, slow and sensual. No need to push things as we both knew that this was the beginning of what will be a long and loving relationship.

I shudder and let out a moan into your mouth as I feel your finger. I reach out letting my own fingers explore your sily soft skin as we kiss. As I feel your finger slip from me I open my eyes, breaking the kiss pulling back a little one hand returns to your cheek.

"I dont know how long I have wanted to do this but it has been a long time."

I looked at you and smiled taking in your beauty I leaned into you once again and pressing my lips back against yours kissed you once more. Breaking the kiss for a second time I stood right in front of you and reached down for your hand.

"I think we can find somewhere more comfortable, dont you" I said with a smile looking down at you reaching out for your hand.

You broke our kiss long enough to utter your desire, left me longing for more. Our eyes locked, you leaned in and kissed me harder. My mouth instantly opening as our tongues met and danced around each others. Then you break our kiss again, this time standing as I continue to kneel, the scent of your arousal strong to me in this position.

You take my hand and stand me up, you in your robe and me in my skirt. As you suggest a more comfortable setting, I cannot believe how much you have changed since we finally broke through the sexual tension. You were even more beautiful now in your openness than ever before. I nod my agreement.

I smiled as you nodded and then for the first time I saw how we both looked, you in just your skirt and me in an open robe and my smile grew and before I even knew what I was doing I had stepped up to you and kissed you.

I still felt myself shaking as I pull away from you and squeeze your hand a little. "I could run us both a bath, unless you would just rather go to bed." I say even feeling nervous at asking what seemed a simple question. "I have no idea when Chris will be home" I suddenly said looking up at you before smiling not really knowing why I said that but then turning away and heading towards my bedroom.

"I think we should go to bed" seeing the lust in your eyes. When you turn to go, I watched as you proceeded to your bedroom. Thinking to myself that if Christian comes home soon, I don't think he'll mind coming home to this. I started to follow and began to fantasize about taking my time making love with you today as last night was such a surprise. I felt my pussy tingle at the thought.

I stop at the foot of the stairs and turn back to you standing there you can see my whole body with the robe open and I watch you walk over in just your skirt. I lean in and kiss you softly.

"We should have done this so long ago" I say softly and close to you as I pull away and smile turning heading up the stairs. As soon as I step into my bedroom I reach sliding the robe off I throw it over the chair that is in the corner of the bedroom and turn to see you standing in the doorway. Naked I walk over to you smiling as I reach down my fingers touching your skirt reaching to the side and unzipping it.

As you approach me, I could not help but admire your naked body. You always had the better figure, perhaps that was why I had lusted after you for all these years.

Our brief stare dissolved as your hands reached for my hips. My eyes diverted downward to your perky breasts and I raised my hands to your sides, lightly rubbing them up and down as I admired your firm breasts. Seeing the nubs pointed out, I slid my hands towards them, letting my thumb glide over the curvature of your tit before rubbing against your hardened nub. I slid my thumbs back and forth over them before letting my index finger join in to tweak and tug at them.

Last edited:
Back