Flukes Drawings

I dont know why

NcKP9mI.jpg
 
Getting a little more painterly

YO7rCbQ.jpg
 
Last edited:
I’m enjoying the guy with the sword. The look on his face is so at odds with your addition.

Caption contest could be fun. I have nothing, so I’ll wait to see who bites.
 
Happy Mother’s Day. (Late by the time you’ll see this)

Her hairband matches her panties. The Joneses! I’ll never keep up.
 
Mothers day ?? - Is it that time of year already - groan...
x
 
Of interest to persons engaged in drawing obscene and puerile frippery

I am currently on the hunt for filthy drawings to be included in a future issue of Tranzfiction, should one want more publishing options...

or to suicide an art career
x

XAKf9FM.jpg
 
It awsomely brilliant isnt it! And its only a photo of a photo yet it has the power to stun an elephant
To be clear Its a homage to a religious painting that made my monitor cry. I cant remember if it was trump or christ formerly in the centre. I should take it down before some baptist saps me with a lead filled bible.
 
Don’t pretend you wouldn’t enjoy that :)

Actually Fat Bottomed Salvation army matrons with rather whispy swagger sticks could tempt me.
Theres something about the uniform –

Say !, you would have something paramilitary in your wardrobe ?
xxxx
 
Last edited:
Not at the moment, but looks like a shopping trip is called for.

A man in dress whites, or blue, green, black...men in uniform. My butterflies are now fluttering.
 
I am currently on the hunt for filthy drawings to be included in a future issue of Tranzfiction, should one want more publishing options...

or to suicide an art career
x

XAKf9FM.jpg

Like a true commander giving orders. One, two, one, two, one...
They are marching now.

To add insult to injury she needs to ask for the wind up key. Then we pan to her closet where we see dozens of lifeless men on the shelves, neatly arranged, waiting to be chosen. It could be a great horror story.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top