I just want my cake and eat it too

eye_see_me

Literotica Guru
who else wants their cake and eat it too

Like many here I love sex, exchanging pics, role play, fantasy or fetish sharing with an open minded partner. But...you knew one was coming right?

Maybe its just me but I really love doing those things with a partner over time. I want to learn, without judgment and with an open mind, her likes and dislikes, her favorites (sexual and nonsexual), dreams, disappointments and discuss her regular day. After building a relationship then the sex chat and related activities take on more meaning and I feel the need to please her. Explore our curiosity and safely discuss or unspoken desires.

I'm not judging the other sexual discussions our threads, for I too love just perving and being perved, I've joined in several!! But in the long run I want my cake and eat it too. Want depth and gratification.

If you share my needs and want "more" feel free to post what that means to you. Of course if you're a legal aged female and wish to talk to me feel free to PM!

All views welcome.

Last edited:
Like many here I love sex, exchanging pics, role play, fantasy or fetish sharing with an open minded partner. But...you knew one was coming right?

Maybe its just me but I really love doing those things with a partner over time. I want to learn, without judgment and with an open mind, her likes and dislikes, her favorites (sexual and nonsexual), dreams, disappointments and discuss her regular day. After building a relationship then the sex chat and related activities take on more meaning and I feel the need to please her. Explore our curiosity and safely discuss or unspoken desires.

I'm not judging the other sexual discussions our threads, for I too love just perving and being perved, I've joined in several!! But in the long run I want my cake and eat it too. Want depth and gratification.

If you share my needs and want "more" feel free to post what that means to you. Of course if you're a legal aged female and wish to talk to me feel free to PM!

All views welcome.

I like to have both as well. Sexual interactions and conversations without the context of an emotional connection just aren't going to be as satisfying.

I was contemplating on giving admiration for your thread title via my own. Though I'd figured I'd say I'm in love with your headline and I'll probably still drop it in my thread to share it.

I like to have both as well. Sexual interactions and conversations without the context of an emotional connection just aren't going to be as satisfying.

I'm so glad too hear/read that I'm not alone! Thanks for your post!

I was contemplating on giving admiration for your thread title via my own. Though I'd figured I'd say I'm in love with your headline and I'll probably still drop it in my thread to share it.

Thank you for your thoughtful response. I so appreciate intelligence.

Back