Bi women late night thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
doing pretty damn good here shauna. Eagerly awaiting my husbands return form his business trip next month!!!! And then hopefully my first bi experience in October!!!! How about you, how've you been sexy?

Glad things are going well for you sweetheart. And I do hope you get to have your first bi experience in October, and enjoy it. Be warned that you may never want to turn back though ;)

I suppose I can't complain myself. Thanks for asking!

:kiss::rose:

No. Not going to bed yet. I count it pointless since I can't sleep anyway.

But you have had a busy day today, and your week will continue to be... if I were you, I'd head that way. But I won't complain if you stay to chat. :kiss::rose:

I'm sorry you can't sleep, darlin'!!!! Wish I could be there to snuggle with you so you can relax enough to sleep....of course, things may be far from relaxing if we start snuggling!!!!!

I'm sorry you can't sleep, darlin'!!!! Wish I could be there to snuggle with you so you can relax enough to sleep....of course, things may be far from relaxing if we start snuggling!!!!!

Yes, I completely agree sweet B. I would love to snuggle with you, and though I would love to do FAR more with you than just snuggle... I'm not sure I would be up for that tonight. Maybe in the morning;):kiss::rose:

Yes, I completely agree sweet B. I would love to snuggle with you, and though I would love to do FAR more with you than just snuggle... I'm not sure I would be up for that tonight. Maybe in the morning;):kiss::rose:

I don't think I'm up for much right now either, but feeling your soft skin under my hands and smelling your sweet scent would be wonderful!!! :heart::heart:

And the morning could be INCREDIBLE!!!!

Yea!!! Hubby's coming home and then cumming home!!!!!! :p

October????? What's happening?? Tell me, tell me TELL ME!!!!!!!!!
We are taking a weeks vacation and heading to AL to meeet with some friends. She is bi...so....:devil:
how've you been? I'm so glad we're back, we had to shake off a few psychos

~m
I can understand that! Glad to see you back here. always wonderful to see and talk to a lovely lady!

Glad things are going well for you sweetheart. And I do hope you get to have your first bi experience in October, and enjoy it. Be warned that you may never want to turn back though ;)

I suppose I can't complain myself. Thanks for asking!

:kiss::rose:
I hope I don't want to go back! I hope it will meet my expectations! I think it will though!!!!

I don't think I'm up for much right now either, but feeling your soft skin under my hands and smelling your sweet scent would be wonderful!!! :heart::heart:

And the morning could be INCREDIBLE!!!!

:heart:

The night would be incredible just holding you, and the morning incredible being with you... and on top of you, and under you, and beside you, and in you... you get my drift. ;):kiss::devil::rose:

We are taking a weeks vacation and heading to AL to meeet with some friends. She is bi...so....:devil:

I can understand that! Glad to see you back here. always wonderful to see and talk to a lovely lady!

I hope I don't want to go back! I hope it will meet my expectations! I think it will though!!!!

I'm sure it will honey. It experience of being with another woman alone is incredible. How she feels, smells, tastes, reacts.... I could think of a million other words as well... it's all completely different then with a man. In my experiences anyway. I do hope you enjoy and never want to go back. :D:rose::kiss:

I'm sure it will honey. It experience of being with another woman alone is incredible. How she feels, smells, tastes, reacts.... I could think of a million other words as well... it's all completely different then with a man. In my experiences anyway. I do hope you enjoy and never want to go back. :D:rose::kiss:

That's what I am looking forward to! the taste the feel the smell, just bieng with a WOMAN!:kiss:

:heart:

The night would be incredible just holding you, and the morning incredible being with you... and on top of you, and under you, and beside you, and in you... you get my drift. ;):kiss::devil::rose:

Oh Baby!!! I am going to have some great dreams tonight!!! :kiss::kiss:

Gonna head off now. Talk to you tomorrow! :rose:

Good luck darlin'!!!!! Of course, I had hoped I would be your first, but this lady will be so lucky to take such a beautiful cherry!!!!! :heart:

Make sure you take pics and share with us!!!! :p

That's what I am looking forward to! the taste the feel the smell, just bieng with a WOMAN!:kiss:

:D Glad you're looking forward to it sweetie!
Do share with us! We love to hear about all the naughtiness! ;)

I'm going to head off to bed as well... almost 4am here! *sigh* It's time to count sheep.

Goodnight sweetheart!

:kiss::rose::kiss::rose:

:D Glad you're looking forward to it sweetie!
Do share with us! We love to hear about all the naughtiness! ;)

I'm going to head off to bed as well... almost 4am here! *sigh* It's time to count sheep.

Goodnight sweetheart!

:kiss::rose::kiss::rose:

Oh believe me hun I will be sure to share the details with my girls here!!!! Hope you slept well!
Che

Oh believe me hun I will be sure to share the details with my girls here!!!! Hope you slept well!
Che

Sorry I missed you last night Che! I went to bed early...and boy did I need it!!!

Just thinking about you having your first experience with another woman is getting me all tingly!!! :kiss::kiss:

Hello Everybody...I haven't stopped by this thread yet so I thought I would stop by say hello, even if it is in the middle of the day...

Hugs & Lix to you all!

Hello Everybody...I haven't stopped by this thread yet so I thought I would stop by say hello, even if it is in the middle of the day...

Hugs & Lix to you all!

:kiss: Right back at you!

B23, Che, Hot, K69, shauna, filly, kaleo,:rose: for you all!

Have a gr8 day, it's freakin hot here in the "mil-town"..i got errands to do..my make up is goin to melt..lmao!! jk

::Comes out from the blackness and beings to hunt for her prey::

Hello my sexy ladies guess who is back?!?!?!?!

Sorry its been so long i had to get my computer working and now it is...no more worrying aout people getting on it and checking it.

How is everyone? i miss you all sooooo much

Bequ......i miss you so much girl i almost called you yesterday but my man came home...:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back