Ladies' Night Out (closed for Sinful_whispers)

Eva laughed as she listened to her cock date of the night, or at least for the next few hours. "I do believe that sounds like a plan. I'm sure I can find many a things to do with that cock of yours...and the rest of you as well. I believe I will see how well you listen and that will tell me how badly you want to fuck me."

As soon as she said that she could see Jayne's eyes looking to her. Jayne might be a problem, if she chickens out she will have something to hold over their heads. Though the ones you think wouldn't do that most likely will. Eva wondered if she would feel enough guilt that she would turn around and cave in to her husband, and then he would open his mouth the Sophia's and hers.

Did it matter Eva thought? Not enough for her to pass up the almost rock hard cock under her ass resting against the crack of her ass rubbing her silk panties. Eva stood up and ran her hands along her skirt and pressed out the slight wrinkles, picked her purse up and transformed to the classier woman she was when she walked in the door of the restaurant.

Sophia laughed and she could feel how his cock responded to her dirty talk. She eyeballed Eva and then looked at Paul. "Seems we should take the hint and leave, to a more private place. I know that cock is aching to be released..." She leaned in and whispered to his ear. "You want to cum for me don't you Paul? You want to feel how good my wet cunt feels sliding up and down that cock of yours hmmm?

She stood up and slid her dress down, reached for her purse and looked down at him, standing between his thighs, "If you want my pussy, move now." her eyes were looking directly into his, her face and voice were stern and direct. She stepped back and waited for him to stand.

Jayne felt the kiss and it send a shiver up her back, nothing bad but something really good like something was awakened within her. His words made her think about what he said, made her wonder how he was going to do that act not thinking about it. "We going to?" She asked in a soft unsure tone looking at John.
 
Anthony looked down as Eva hopped off of his lap, leaving his cock at full-mast. He gave it a few moments to let his erection subside, then stood up and began to walk out with Eva, getting a few looks from the clubgoers as they made their exit.

Paul wasn't so lucky. On Sophia's command, he got up, sporting his erection as he made his way out of the skybox, down the stairs and outside into the warm night air. He held a hand on Sophia's firm ass as they walked out together.

John saw the unsure look in Jayne's eyes as her friends departed with their boytoys for the evening. He patted her knee reassuringly. "Yes, we're going too...I actually have to call the taxis now."

He quickly dialed a number, then stood up. He took Jayne's hand and helped her up, then led her out of the club and met up with the others, who were waiting for the cabs to arrive.

A few minutes later, two cabs arrived. One would take two couples, the other would take one.
 
Eva walked with poise, her head straight up and her shoulders back. She wasn't to concerned about who saw them leaving, she was sure it would be nobody that they would have known. Once outside she stood beside her fuck toy for the night and rubbed his cock through his pants, without turning her head she whispered, "Nice, still slightly hard." She gave his cock a few rubs and gripped around it through his pants and gave a squeeze while the taxi's came down the road towards them.

Sophia's eyes dropped looking down at John's crotch and smirked. She liked how she excited him, she loved he was in public with the front of his pants tented out enough that anyone looking would see that he had a hard-on.

She felt the hand on her ass and as they stepped out the door and met up with Eva and her young excited hunk of chocolate, she stopped feeling Paul against her backside. She turned feeling his hand release her ass cheek. Looking to him dead in the eyes she spoke with a stern voice once more. "I didn't tell you to touch me, do it again and you won't like what will happen once were alone."

This guy had no idea what Sophia was like so he could play with fire and get burnt or he could listen to her direction and play it safe that he will be getting laid tonight. Her hand reached up between his thighs and she grabbed his sack through his pants and gave his balls a squeeze and tug then released them. "Understand?"

Jayne was the last out the door, still in her glasses wondering if they were going to split up. She had hoped not because that would have been a game changer. She could feel the moistness in her panties, that oozing creamy excitement one feels when turned on, something she missed since her husband was one of those men who crawled on, got off and then rolled over forgetting about her but she never said anything. Just turned and went to bed. Now and then there was such a build up she'd get herself off after he had left for the office or a business trip the next day.

Both taxi's had stopped and they all looked at each other. "Who's riding where?" Sophia asked.
 
Anthony groaned as Eva gripped his cock through his pants and gave it a squeeze. He couldn't believe she had gone from this 'lady in the street' to a total freak while they waited for the cabs to arrive.

Paul grimaced hard as Sophia grabbed his balls and tugged on them, causing him some pain. He would quickly learn his lesson, meekly uttering a, "Yes, ma'am," letting her take full control of the situation -- for the time being, anyway.

The taxis came, and the question arose as to who was riding with who. John suggested that he and Jayne ride in the smaller cab with only a backseat, while the other two couples got into the taxi van, which could reasonably carry them all without any inconvenience.

John opened the door for Jayne, then slid in behind her, shutting the door. After giving the instructions to the driver, John lifted Jayne's chin with his finger and leaned in for a deep kiss, eventually sliding his tongue inside her mouth.

In the van, Anthony and Eva sat in the back row while Sophia and Paul took the middle row. Due to both women taking command of the guys, the guys kept their hands away from their fuckdates -- until they were given permission to.
 
The two older ladies liked what they felt and heard as they gave those last gropes and rubs to the younger black players. Both knew they wanted cock, definite cougars on the prowl tonight which was quite unexpected for sure.

Sophia heard the 'yes ma'am' from her new younger lover and winked, "you learn fast...good thing to." If he thought she was going to give up her upper hand, he was crazy, thought it really all depended on how good he was of a fuck and how hard he got her off.

Jayne quietly and slowly got into the back of the taxi turning her head and watching the other four get into the van. She was feeling a bit uncomfortable, more so mixed feelings inside. She wanted to be pleased for a change and wasn't sure why she was fighting this, she loved her husband but again in bed was where he was lacking.

She listened as he spoke to the driver, she turned her head back around and felt his finger move under her chin, holding her head still as he leaned in and gave her a kiss. Jayne melted into a puddle, he was a fucking turn on, he made her wet instantly and turned on. Her lips parted allowing his tongue entrance into her hot wet mouth which was ironic because that was exactly how her pussy felt too.

Her tongue met his drawing it deep within her mouth, letting it dance with hers like two dueling swords. She groaned and moaned to him, as her ass moved slightly back and forth on the seat of the taxi. Jayne was rubbing herself into an orgasm if she didn't calm down. She broke the kiss, licked her lips and looked at him. She slid her hand to his thigh , then to his crotch and rubbed his cock biting her bottom lip as a slow low moan escaped her lips. "Oh my, that's so big!"

The four sat in the van, Sophia reached over and unzipped his pants, her hand slid in and she felt around till her fingers folded over his cock and she gave him short strokes while her thumb rubbed the very tip, massaging his piss slit.

Eva, took Anthony's hand and slid it between her thighs letting him feel the heat between them, She leaned close and whispered softly, "Feel, touch, keep those fingers out." She positioned herself a bit better letting him have access to her moist cunt hidden behind her silk panties. His fingers were thick and long, Eva was waiting to feel them inside her once they were in the room.
 
John smiled as Jayne openly admired the size of his cock, even though she hadn't fully seen it yet. "It's all for you tonight, baby..."

He moved his hand up her dress, rubbing gently along her inner thighs before fully going between her legs and massaging her pussy through her soaked panties. "You're wet, girl," he said with a chuckle, liking how he had already worked her into a frenzy.

Paul let out a bit of a grunt as he felt Sophia's fingers wrap around his cock and slowly jerk him. "I'm...a quick learner, ma'am," he replied, liking the way this cougar was starting him off.

Anthony did as instructed, feeling the heat emanating from Eva's pussy as he felt around her inner thighs and grazed along the fabric of her panties. He wasn't going to plunge his fingers inside her yet, waiting for her to give the OK.
 
"It's all for you tonight, baby..." He said to Jayne as she swallowed hard and felt his hand slip between her legs, his fingers teasing her thighs and she bit don on her bottom lip. She was more like the virgin librarian that needed a good hard fuck from a horny student at the moment.

Jayne couldn't fight him, he was right, well no he wasn't...she wasn't just wet, her cunt was dripping with her sweet juices. Jayne moved her hips and felt his fingers part her swollen pussy lips, she pivoted her hips just right so when he ribbed he teased her now hard clit.

Her eyes closed as she humped against his fingers, his hand was almost sandwiched between her thighs as she closed them not wanting him to stop as her breathing quickened. Jayne forgot where she even was, maybe she just didn't care and moaned out as her head dropped back. her mouth opened slightly, she licked her lips and cried out..."yes, yes...yes-s-s-s..." as she started what she hoped was the first and not last orgasm of the night. Her hips bucked, her thighs clamped his hand and she rocked it until the orgasm surged through her to the end.

In the meantime Sophia was stroking that hard black lengthy meat within her hand, she loved how thick his dick was. She couldn't get her fingertips and the tip of her thumb to touch. She returned her thumb back to where it was and could feel the tiny opening leaking out pre cum as she rubbed it all over the bulbous head. "M-m-m-m so fucking thick and hard...just what I love." Out of nowhere this classy woman leaned her head down and opened her mouth and quickly slide the head of his cock into her mouth letting her tongue swirl around it, licking off the pre cum before pulling back and sitting up as she was.

She leaned in and kissed him hard, her fingers slipped around his cock and her nails raked the length lightly before removing her hand from his pants and zipping them back up. His pre cum was salty, and if he never tasted his own before he was about to now as her tongue entered his mouth.

Eva closed her eyes and left him tease the silky material as told. he moved his fingers over her puffy lips, the wet silk caressing her flesh. She may have been old but she kept everything trimmed, not bald but trimmed. Sophia was the baby smooth one and she wasn't to sure about Jayne. She only knew about Sophia because it was a topic that they spoke about one night sharing a bottle of wine.
 
John watched in amazement as Jayne brought herself to an orgasm by humping against his hand. "God damn, girl," he said, grinning wickedly as he pulled his fingers from her dripping cunt. "Taste yourself," he added, raising his soaked fingers up to her mouth. He was committed to making Jayne his little fucktoy tonight, and it seemed that she was going to go for it.

Paul couldn't believe he had tasted his own pre-cum as Sophia kissed him after licking the head of his cock. He couldn't believe the way this classy woman had turned into this sex fiend in a matter of time, but he was glad he was able to see this side of the sexy redhead. All of this made him want more.

Anthony kept rubbing Eva's pussy, stroking it gently with his fingers.

A short time later, they had arrived at the hotel. The guys tried to look as presentable as possible and paid the drivers before getting out of the cab and holding the doors open for the ladies.
 
Jayne starred at John as she tried catching her breath, she heard what he said bit reached up and pushed away his hand passing up on the offer. She looked ahead and could see the cab driver looking back at her and could just tell he had a grin upon his face and almost wondering if he could get in on the action. Good Lord she hoped this wasn't like the taxi cab confession show.

The whole cab smelled like pussy, she lowered her head, her eyes closed and she just needed to really get a hold of herself and let what happened just be accepted and to look ahead to feeling a big penis in her tonight.

"Let's wait till we...we get to the hotel." She turned and looked out the window as her pussy convulsed. her hand went to her mouth and she hid the grin behind it. God she thought this was fucked up but the orgasm felt so damn good. This was what she was missing in her life and wondered if the other two were the same. She wasn't comfortable talking about her sex life, or lack of it to anyone...not even her closest friends.

The other four pulled it together before they reached the hotel, another taxi filled with the scent of sex, just like the one behind them. Sophia smirked as she looked over at her fuck meat, she knew he was ready to explode and that was how she wanted him. That was the point he was at his biggest...hardest...horniest. If she was going to fuck a few hours of the night away she wanted just that.

Eva moved and presented herself more in a lady-like manor to get out of the taxi. She reached over and rubbed the crotch of his pants, feeling his rock hard dick pushing up to be petted like a dog. She wasn't letting up till the door opened.
 
The six walked into the hotel together, and the clerk at the front desk watched the three couples move through the lobby and toward the elevator. This wasn't the first time he had seen athletes bringing women back for the evening, nor would it be the last. A little jealous though, he went back to his work.

They all took the same elevator up to the floor that the players were staying at. The room was to the right of the elevator. John pulled out his room keycard and slid it through. The green light came on, and he pushed the door open.

The room was nothing extravagant; two queen beds and a pull-out couch. After everyone filed in, John put the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door handle facing outside the room, then shut the door and locked it.

"Now, where were we?" John asked, pinning Jayne to the door and kissing her deeply.

Anthony and Paul sat on each of the beds, eyeing up the other two women as everyone started to get comfortable.
 
Eva, Sophia and Jayne got out and walked with the three basketball players into the hotel entrance. They led the direction, walking past the front desk while Eva caught the clerk looking at all of them and she offered a smile before getting into the elevator. Clerks reminded her of bar tenders, they see it all and hear the rest.

The ladies strolled into the elevator with the younger men, nothing was said on the way up but it was easy to see all three studs were still hard and ready for what was about to happen, anticipation showed for sure.

walking down the hallway, Jayne was the last following up behind Eva and Sophia, she was still on the fence about everything but glad they all came to the same place and didn't split up.

The room door opened with a low sounding beep, and everyone walked in and the three ladies looked around. The room wasn't bad, there was only two beds and one couple was going to be set up on a pull-out couch or share a bed. Whatever happens...happens Sophia thought, it could be worse.

Eva and Sophia watched as Jayne was pinned against the door and a deep kiss was placed on her lips, the other two each took a bed and sat upon it. Before Sophia could say anything Eva looked at everyone and laughed. "Okay boys, time to play...all three of our new fuck toys get naked before us. Now!"

Sophia and Jayne looked at Eva, her voice was stern and demanding. This was a side they hadn't really seen in her, but they were never in the same room to fuck with men like this either. "Let's go ...now means now..." she said as she placed her purse on a chair, the others following suit letting the elder of the three start the show.
 
John looked over his shoulder as Eva demanded that all three men get completely naked. He looked a little peeved that she had interrupted his kiss with Jayne, but decided to comply anyway.

Anthony and Paul looked at each other and simply shrugged. They stood up, and John walked over, forming a line. First, the shirts came off, as the three men exposed their chiseled upper halves. Next, the pants came off, and the bulges were evident in their underwear. The underwear was last to go, and soon enough, all three men were naked, their long, thick cocks hanging toward the floor.

Anthony sized up Eva. "Now what?"
 
Eva looked and watched all three, she smirked liking one was a little pissed that she called Jayne over but she could care less. each of the ladies eyed the guys up, raising brows as pants and anything under them dropped to their ankles. "Now what?" she mocked, anything we say....that's now what."

Eva reached back and unzipped her skirt, letting it fall to the floor. Her shirt was next as she undid the buttons and slide it from her shoulders. She bent forth and stepped from the skirt picking it up and laying it over the chair. Next she slowly bent and pulled down the sides of her panties till they fell to the floor as well, then her bra as she placed both with her clothing, letting her heels on and walked over to her 'date' for the next few hours and pushed him back on the bed running her nails down his chest.

Sophia followed along as she stripped down to her heels as well, she took her sweet time doing so. She placed her clothing by Eva's and walked over to the bed and straddled her young pups legs. her hands went to his hair as she gripped it and yanked his head back leaning in for a long hard kiss.

Jayne gulped and stripped down with apprehension. She was finally stripped to her heels and thigh hi's and walked to John, she looked at him and a little impish smirk came over her face. God, he was hung she thought and the little vixen came back out in her. She wanted to be pleased, filled and fucked. He little angel went away and the devilish girl came out as she straddled John's lap. Lowered herself down till the head was at her wet swollen cunt lips. She was cock hungry and just wanted to get off again and again.
 
John did the rest of the work for Jayne, pulling her hips all the way down onto his lap, and his cock pushed deep inside her. "Fuck," he growled, slapping Jayne's ass. He lifted her hips and brought her back down roughly, his thick, dark cock filling her once again. John continued to fuck her like this -- slowly but methodically.

Anthony shivered as Eva's delicate fingertips ran over his muscular chest. He couldn't wait to be drilling her cunt hard while she screamed for him, and it seemed things were certainly escalating in that direction.

Paul kissed Sophia back, meeting her passion with a great deal of it himself. His hands moved through her fiery red hair as he held her on his lap.
 
Jayne let out a whimper, her head dropped back and she breathed in hard feeling his thick stiff rod drive into her sloppy wet snatch. Her hands moved to his shoulders, she gripped them letting her nails dig into his dark skin.

She held her hips still until she was able to take every inch of him, once she felt him bottom out she began to move along his full length. It wasn't easy but she stuffed every dark hard bit of his pecker deep into her cunt. Jayne wanted pleasure for a change, tonight she wasn't going to bed unsatisfied. her nails raked his shoulders, digging into his skin all the while groaning out totally forgetting her friends and the other two guys were in the same room. She had tunnel vision.

Eva felt him shiver as her nails raked his chest and lower stomach. His cock was almost straight up and saluting her. Her eyes moved along his length, loving the thickness, the deep dark chocolate color and his length. "Such a nice hard cock for me" she said as her body turned towards the bed fully and gripped his cock and gave him a few good hard yanks, then released him and reached between his legs and cupped his sac rolling it around in her hand. "Mmmm...nice and full."

She released him once more and leaned over him, her tits swaying freely, her nipples hard as she grabbed his wrists and moved her leg over him and straddled his chest. Eva placed her knees on his upper arms pinning him on to the bed. She leaned over him and looked down between her creamy thighs letting him smell her pussy as she smirked. "Dinner time stud," she said and lowered her snatch over his mouth and moved her hips back and forth while she reached back with a hand and stroked his cock steadily.

Sophia loved the scent of Paul, he smelled so good and his cock stayed nice and erect since she started teasing him. She purred like a little pussy to him as his fingers moved through her long red tress. She pushed her hips down and captured his cock between her body and his. She teased him, giving him some sort of lap dance as her pussy and stomach rubbed his meat coating it with her cunt juices just getting a nice feel of him all the while she held his hair within her fingers.
 
John smacked Jayne's ass hard, a handprint forming on her ass as she started to ride him. Her nails digging into his skin stung a little bit, but the adrenaline rush he was going through was enough to relieve any pain. Tightly hugging onto her hips, John roughly bounced Jayne up and down on his fat cock. He moaned as he continued to shove his length as far inside her as she could take.

Anthony moaned into Eva's pussy as he felt her hand wrap around his cock and stroke it. He was unable to hold onto her hips as she rocked back and forth over his tongue, but he did his best to please her.

Paul grunted with Sophia grinding hard on his pelvis. The way she was moving her hips was intoxicating, and he was feeling her juices dripping onto his stiff cock as she worked her body on his. "You're getting this dick all worked up," Paul told the redhead, loving the attention she was giving his body.
 
Jayne felt the smack to her ass and cried out, she looked at him, "Don't leave marks I have a husband." He wasn't wearing a wedding band, there were no marks either so he didn't have another to worry about her scratches being left behind. The guys on the team would just praise him for getting fucked.

Sweat was forming on her hips as she grinded down hard and arched her back again, her head falling back and rolling upon her shoulders as she rammed into her hard and deep. Jayne whimpered and cried out feeling each sharp pain that shot through her when ever inch of his fat dick was stuffed into her pussy. "F-from b-behind-d-d!" Jayne said to him as she wanted it doggie style, she loved that position and hadn't been in it in more years than she had fingers.

"F-fuck...m-me d-doggie...dirty...boy-y-y! She was almost begging for him to grab her and toss her over on her hands and knees and ram her good and hard. Those glasses that were once on her face like a librarian were now swaying from the golden chain around her neck.

Eva's hips were rocking back and forth, every now and then she would change her pattern of motions and do small circles over his face. She felt his long thick tongue driving in and back out of her cunt like a serpent trying to feast as she felt the long licks all over her inner pussy lips and then to her clit as she lifted and held herself there.

Looking down she could see her pussy juices all over his face, his brown flesh glistened under her. Eva pulled back, her hand releasing his dick as she pushed back her hips and felt his cock up against her wonton honey hole. "Going to fuck me good right stud?" She asked as she pushed back enough just feeling the head slip into her as she groaned. "Lay still, let me ride it." she said and that's exactly what she did, she rode the swollen knob popping it in and out of her cunt hole. She was stretched around the fat head, it had been to long. Her hips bucked back and forth, his cock slid in little by little as she pulled back and rode the first inch more, teasing his dick.

"You're getting this dick all worked up." Paul said to Sophia as she was grinding hard on his lap smearing her cunt juices all over his meat stick. She pulled back and slide from his lap to the floor where she kneeled and began to lick her own juices from his cock and balls.
 
"Don't leave marks. I have a husband."

John looked at Jayne and weakly smiled, catching sight of her wedding ring, still on her finger. Poor bastard, he thought to himself as the poor bastard's wife was grinding her pussy all along his thick shaft. He couldn't believe his luck, though; the most reserved of the women was now riding his cock like it was the last fuck she'd ever have. And the way she was begging for it from behind? If she wanted it rough, then that's what she was going to get.

John hastily flipped Jayne off of his cock and quickly put her on all fours. He pumped his throbbing cock with his hand a couple times, then shoved his length back inside her, making her stretch until she couldn't take any more. With his strong hands firmly entrenched on her hips, John began to pound away at Jayne's dripping cunt, her glasses now jolting forward every time he hit home.

"That what you want?" John grunted from behind her. "Your husband fuck you like this?" he asked, punctuating the word 'this' with an extremely hard thrust. "You my little married white slut tonight? My little librarian slut?"

"Ooh, don't tease, mama," Anthony said from underneath Eva as she teased his dick by not letting him enter all the way just yet. "This stud's gonna wreck that pussy tonight...sit on this dick..."

Paul shuddered and tilted his head back, enjoying the way Sophia's tongue was working his cock and balls, lapping up her own cunt juices. "Ooo, you like how you taste, don't you? Deepthroat that fucking dick...I wanna feel that throat..." the rookie urged his redheaded date.
 
Jayne felt him pull from her pussy, he tossed her onto the mattress and got her on all fours. She could feel her cunt dripping her juices, her creamy inner thighs sticky and her scent strong and lingering. her head dropped as she waited to feel her body moved about by his weight as he crawled into position behind her.

John moved into position behind her, Jayne lifted her head and bit down on her bottom lip anticipating his big, black, thick meat once again. If her husband knew she was out being fucked by a black man he would divorce her, but damn he had a dick worth getting divorced over. Jayne was thinking with her vagina like guys to with their penises.

Jayne felt him shuffle in behind her and between her legs, Oh Jesus he's going to fuck me again she thought as she whimpered slowly knowing he would pierce her to the bone and more. He slipped into her and she gasped, he was definitely bigger, thicker than she had ever had in her life. before she knew it he was forcing himself into her slick wet hole, splitting her open again as she squirmed trying to take his thickness. Once in her he began to talk dirty, she breathed heavier as he rammed her hard forcing her to fall upon the mattress onto her breasts.

With every thrust she groaned and cried out, she could feel the coarseness of his pubic hair grinding against her creamy ass cheeks. Jayne pushed her ass up in offering, her glasses barely on the tip of her nose, as she answered him, "Y-Yes, yes-s-s-s...I...am...your...white....slut-t-t!" once more forgetting they were not alone as her ass and pussy grading back against him as she was getting the first real fucking of her lifetime.

Eva listened to Anthony call her mama, she smirked as she teased that fat knob with her wet honey hole. "You love mama's pussy don't you son? You dreamed of fucking your mama...feeling her tight cunt wrapped around her son's big fat cock...m-m-m-m feeling you go nice and deep in mama's hole..." She said as she slid down it half way and back up again and squeezed the head and about an inch of his meat with her pussy. Eva had very good control over her cunt muscles.

Looking down at him she gave him a stern look, "tell me how bad you want to fuck mama son..." she said and squeezed tight around his dick holding it.

Sophia listened to Paul speak, she pulled back and was about to show him how much she loved that big rock hard black meat stick he had. her tongue swirled around the head, flicking the tip of her pink muscles in and back out of his piss slit. She gripped his shaft and stroked him while serving the knob.

She popped it out of her mouth, she raked her teeth down the dark flesh of his shaft, her fingers opened and tightened again as she picked back up on her stroke while she sucked in one side of his sac into her hot wet mouth and massaged it with her tongue, then did the same to the right and then her mouth opened wide as she fit his whole sac in, her lips wrapped around the top and she worked him with her hand and tongue all the while she looked up to him, tugging him with her mouth.
 
"Louder!" John yelled back at Jayne as his hips roughly collided with hers, drilling her pussy as hard as he could, her breasts heavily swaying from the force behind his thrusts.

He reached down and grabbed a fistful of the wife's dark hair and twisted his fist a little bit. He then yanked back, forcing her back to arch. His pounding didn't stop, and he knew he was going to blow his load in a matter of time.

"I said louder! Fuck! I wanna hear you...scream...that you're my married fuckwhore!"

Anthony had never had a thing for his mother growing up, but he was definitely turned on by the Mommy-talk that Eva was giving him. He grunted as Eva tightened her pussy muscles around his thick cock, and he was dying to split her open.

"I wanna fuck mama so bad...fuck that dirty cunt...fill it up with my seed..." he confessed, gyrating his hips just a little bit underneath the oldest of the three women in the room. His hands reached up and felt her tits, giving them a hard squeeze.

"Oh, you're a baaad bitch," Paul told Sophia as he watched her envelop his balls in her hot, wet mouth. No girl had ever attempted, let alone succeeded, to do that to him, but this woman was everything he could ask for.

"I wanna watch you take that cock down your throat..."
 
Jayne stopped moving her ass and just pushed it up and left him pound the fucking hell out of it as she cried out, "I am your white whore!" Her head turned, the right side of her face was smashed against the mattress as each thrust sent this incredible pain through her body, but yet it was the most pleasurable feeling Jayne has ever felt.

She rolled her hips as she grinded her ass hard and just pushed and pushed deep inside her trying to stuff every inch of his dick inside her and more. sweat was forming on her body, she was gasping for each breath and she did as told and yelled out, "I am your married whore!"

Eva listened to him talking dirty and surprisingly it was a fucking turn on. She hadn't heard dirty talk since her college days. His hands came up and grabbed her tits as she arched her back hard and pushed down quickly, her cunt swallowed up his cock as she moaned out.

Eva began grinding hard as she squeezed his full length with her tight muscles, pulling up and pushing down squeezing each time and releasing. her arm reached back, she cupped his weighted sac and jostled them in her hand, squeezing them when her pussy muscled gripped his cock. "Come on fuck mama son...show me how bad you want to cum inside mama..." She began to ride him fast and hard, bouncing herself on his meat. The older broad took every black hard inch of his prick inside her tight wanton hole.

"I wanna watch you take that cock down your throat..." Paul said to Sophia who was willing to show him what she could do to his cock. Opening her mouth she pulled back and stood up, she moved around the bed and laid over it on her back. Her hair hung down as she placed the back of her neck against the edge of the bed and opened her mouth.

Sophia grabbed his hips as he stood up and she pulled him to her, guiding his cock to her mouth offering him not only her mouth but her whole throat to fuck as he pleased.
 
Because John was such the player, he had already fathered two children with women in different cities. The thought crossed his mind as he continued to pound Jayne -- what would happen if he came inside her? The repercussions took a backseat to the pleasure, however. He fucked her mercilessly, feeling a mind-blowing climax on the horizon.

"I'm...I'm gonna cum soon," John moaned, still driving his large cock deep inside Jayne's wanton pussy.

"Oh, yeah, Mama...ride that dick! Ride that dick fucking hard!" Anthony cried out, his face contorting with pleasure as Eva worked his thick shaft from every angle as she rode the fuck out of him.

He smacked her ass, not caring at all about her spouse, who could possibly see the mark that remained. "Does Mama want that black cum in her slutty white cunt?"

Paul's cock swelled as Sophia repositioned herself on the bed, letting her fiery red hair cascade down to the floor. He loved the way she eagerly took his hips in her hands, and he responded by gently fucking her throat, the gurgling sounds resonating throughout the hotel room.

"Ooh, that's good," the rookie moaned as he watched his length get devoured in Sophia's hot, wet mouth. "You tell me when you want that pussy pounded, girl..."
 
"I'm...I'm gonna cum soon," John moaned as he was way deep inside of Jayne's pussy. Jayne wasn't caring about anything else but getting what she deserved. Reaching under her stomach with one hand, while she lays ass up on the bed, her hand covered her snatch. She pressed her fingers along his slick pussy juice covered cock and felt him move in and back out of her.

She slid her fingers back and found her swollen clit and began rubbing it between her fingers, then in circles as she bounced her ass up and back down matching his thrusts, feeling him go deep. If he was going to get off and cum in her she was going to get off just the same. She moaned and whimpered, her fingers moved feverishly against her throbbing hard clit as she neared her own climax. "Cum damn it...cum!" she screamed. Jayne was rubbed raw inside, his prick was thick and rubbed her inner walls with every push in and pull back.

Eva felt the smack to her ass as his huge hand cracked her hard, knowing there would be a bright red mark and a possible bruise left there and she didn't care. She worked his cock with her cunt, riding him with all her might, her ass slamming down against his body as she grinded in a circular motion and repeated it again and again feeling his cock rubbing every inch of her inner slick walls.

"Does Mama want that black cum in her slutty white cunt?"He said to her as she moaned out.

Eva took a second to think about it, where did she was him to get off at, in her or on her? "No, I want that hot cum shot all over my pussy , stomach and tits." With that said she rammed her cunt down on him and slowly pulled up, stopping to ride the head of his cock a few times before pulling off and laying aside him. "Get in Mama...fuck me deep and cum all over me son." She growled.

Sophia felt his cock move between her lips, she swallowed slowly easing him deep down her throat. She held her breath until he was fully in. Sophia reached for his hands and placed them on her head. She figured he would get the idea and fuck the hell out of her throat like she wanted.

Sophia already knew that when she felt him on the verge of cumming, the point that his cock swelled and balls ached to get off she would stop and let him bang the mother fucking hell out of her cunt till they both got off.
 
Jayne's screams pushed John over the edge and he obliged with her command, drilling her pussy until he reached his climax. He blasted his seed inside her waiting pussy, filling her up. "Oh, fuck, yeah!" he yelled, still pumping away until he couldn't cum anymore.

Anthony rolled over on top of Eva and put her legs over his broad, muscular shoulders. Her feet, still encased in her sexy pumps, dangled helplessly as he pummeled down into her pussy, making her cunt take every inch of his throbbing fuckstick. "Yeah, Mama's my little slut...my little white slut!" he cried out, making the headboard rock ferociously off of the hotel wall with his powerful thrusts.

Paul took Sophia's head in his hands and forcefully fucked her throat, the gurgling and gagging noises getting louder as the rookie tried hard to stuff his entire length inside the redhead's warm mouth.
 
"Oh fuck yea!" Jayne heard John yell as she held her tightly and just drilled her to her core. She rubber her clit like a crazy woman, till she herself began to feel her orgasm move through her like an ocean wave rocking her whole body.

"Oh-h-h-h god yes-s-s-s!" Jayne screamed out as he filled her with his hot seed and she joined him, getting off together.

Eva felt her ankles grabbed as Anthony and toss them up over his shoulders, her heels still on her feet and her wedding ring on her ring. "Yeah, Mama's my little slut...my little white slut!"He yelled out as he began ramming his thick black meat into her cunt. Eva reached outward with her arms, her fingers gripped the edges of the mattress as she used it to help pump her hips up and down meeting each one of his thrusts.

She felt herself on the edge of an orgasm, her head moved side to side. Eva groaned and pushed her hips up high giving him a direct route to drive himself deep into her over and over again. "That's it son, make mama cum all over...that thick...big...cock!"

Sophia felt his meat deep within her slick war tight throat. She looked up to him, her hair dangling down as he rammed himself into her over and over. he dipped deep in and back out as her hand moved to her snatch. She was rubbing between her wet swollen pussy lips feeling herself close to getting off.

She took her hand back and then grabbed both his thighs pushing him back as he pulled out of her throat. She swallowed and moved swiftly on the bed offering him her cunt. Sophia's feet went up in the air, her heels like Eva's still on her feet making the whole scene feel even dirtier. "Fuck me now!" She demanded as her pussy juices covered her puffed lips and inner creamy thighs.
 
Back
Top