New year, new additions to the amateur pictures of me.

Board seems funny today.... Oh well, have another picture. Or two, yeah. Two pictures.

The lighting on "seated" is amazing!!! Your work is amazing!! (Helps that the subject matter is incredibly fucking hot)

Another day, another dollar. Too busy with life today to disappear and take off all my clothes, so yet again I present a non-nude photo from my further efforts to create exciting and/or interesting pictures in black and white.

Lovely.

Your back...my hands...Mmmm....
Just let me run my hands over it....k?!

Fair warning: I expect any hands running over my back to be prepared and eager to dig their nails in at some point.

*whimper* *drool* WANT! Concurring with the ladies... The back pic... Holy fuck. *drools more*

Oh wow, I like drools and wants and "Holy fuck"

Let me just make a note here.... more.. back. pics. Right.

The lighting on "seated" is amazing!!! Your work is amazing!! (Helps that the subject matter is incredibly fucking hot)

This means a lot to me! I put a lot of work rigging up that setup, glad the results were good!:eek::heart:

There is nothing better than a man with a strong back... running my fingers down it... so fucking sexy. And YOURS is so fucking sexy.

You're going to make me feel like a champion here with many more compliments like that. I might have to go take on the world!

There is nothing better than a man with a strong back... running my fingers down it... so fucking sexy. And YOURS is so fucking sexy.

Well fuck, how long have I been posting here? Almost 7 years! And just now getting to back pictures?

SleepingBeauty should have mentioned back photos earlier, I might have to start listening to all the requests! :D

Well fuck, how long have I been posting here? Almost 7 years! And just now getting to back pictures?

SleepingBeauty should have mentioned back photos earlier, I might have to start listening to all the requests! :D

I love subtleties in pictures of me... backs, hands, jaw, hips... all so very unique and sexy in their own way.

Adhere to ALL of her requests.. girl has great taste! :D

Back and hands? I'm going to have a good look at the rest I took and maybe find something I don't hate.

Gosh you are such a turn on!
Consider me a fan ... ;)

I love subtleties in pictures of me... backs, hands, jaw, hips... all so very unique and sexy in their own way.

Adhere to ALL of her requests.. girl has great taste! :D

Well, some of them are pretty racy! ;)

Gosh you are such a turn on!
Consider me a fan ... ;)

I dub thee "Fan". Gosh is a good one. I like that, I like it a lot.

Hoping for more pictures tomorrow. Key word here is "hope". Underwear, back, shoulders, arms may feature. Then again it may become just another day of chaos and all I will get done is a little browsing and drooling.

She who does the licking makes the rules. I suppose I could always make some just for you, so you don't go licking the treats that were supposed to be for everyone....

I would not object to this

This mornin's offerings. I'll perhaps get more this afternoon, but was kind of under the gun for these ones!

Last edited:
This mornin's offerings. I'll perhaps get more this afternoon, but was kind of under the gun for these ones!

Oh fuck!! Suddenly had the urge to go riding! :devil:

(Love your flooring too!!)

*i will not lick other people's goodies...i will not lick other people's goodies*

But holy fucking sweet baby jesus...you make it hard not too.

And thank you. Just for being so goddamn hot.

I'd like to be under your gun....ok...that was bad ...but that second pic....Fuck

I'd like to be under your gun....ok...that was bad ...but that second pic....Fuck

;) I like bad. I invite you to be bad as often as you'd like. And as bad as you'd like.

*i will not lick other people's goodies...i will not lick other people's goodies*

But holy fucking sweet baby jesus...you make it hard not too.

And thank you. Just for being so goddamn hot.

Go ahead and lick. I like your licking, the others will just have to get over it.

Oh, and you're welcome.

Oh fuck!! Suddenly had the urge to go riding! :devil:

(Love your flooring too!!)

The flooring got some odd looks when I put it in, but it comes out nicely in photos! Thanks! Have you got a saddle (for the riding)? If not, anything leather will do.

I want you.

Period. End of story.

Whaaaat?

Why not something more like this:

QSco / xSleepingBeauty
A tale of chance encounters.

Table of Contents

I. "I want you"
II. "I have you"
III. "The disrobing"
IV. "Ecstasy"
V. "Breath and sweat"
VI. "Back to II"

Hmm.... seems that ends up with an unresolvable loop.:confused:

Whaaaat?

Why not something more like this:

QSco / xSleepingBeauty
A tale of chance encounters.

Table of Contents

I. "I want you"
II. "I have you"
III. "The disrobing"
IV. "Ecstasy"
V. "Breath and sweat"
VI. "Back to II"

Hmm.... seems that ends up with an unresolvable loop.:confused:

Anyone ever told you, that you should write a book? :cattail:

Don't be confused, love. It just means that continuous fucking will ensue.

Anyone ever told you, that you should write a book? :cattail:

Don't be confused, love. It just means that continuous fucking will ensue.

Maybe an erotica "choose your own adventure" with different story lines for anyone wanting a part? This is suddenly feeling quite appealing. And for anyone too young to remember choose your own adventure.... Just lie to me and tell me you know what it is or I'll start feeling either old or creepy.

I just perved on all your pictures and I have to say with the little time you have, YOU are getting some gems yourself. I love the shadow play. I want to do that in my shots. Or...you can come do that in my shots. (Hey a girl can dream right?) :D

Anyway, looking forward to what else you come up with.

Fuck. This. I want it. With less clothing.

You should have it with less clothing. The preferred way to view me is in no more than u derwear/lingerie. Or did you mean less clothing on me?

I just perved on all your pictures and I have to say with the little time you have, YOU are getting some gems yourself. I love the shadow play. I want to do that in my shots. Or...you can come do that in my shots. (Hey a girl can dream right?) :D

Anyway, looking forward to what else you come up with.

You should do some shadow play! Although I'd enjoy looking at you in full light.... I'm going to share that dream of taking pictures of you, unless you're close enough that I could actually do it.... Do you happen to residents in a frozen wasteland adjacent to mine own?

Back