What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lift days, Mon, Wed and Friday, always make me smile. I play Pandora, have enough ice and water for the whole session and simply~lift~. It's glorious.

He added something new to the mix this morning...and it was something I hadn't hinted at, but that I wanted him to do. He just might be a little edgier than I first thought...probably time for some more talking though.

And then some thoughtful PMs made me smile as well. THANKS!

Last edited:
Going back through all of Velvet Bubbles' pics in her pics thread.

:: Makes mental note: Next time VB and MG are in the States, we need to meet somewhere in the middle with a few cases of toys to play with... *my* kind of toys :devil: ::

I got my broken tooth fixed. My mother goes to this dentist and recommended him. He was great. :) It took me longer to drive down there than it took him to fix it, LOL. You can't tell there was ever anything wrong with it, plus he smoothed out a chip on the other side of the tooth that I'd had since I was 7 or 8 years old. Now that tooth looks just like the other one. Also, it was less than $250 for the whole thing (visit yesterday, fixing it today) with NO insurance. :D

I got my broken tooth fixed. My mother goes to this dentist and recommended him. He was great. :) It took me longer to drive down there than it took him to fix it, LOL. You can't tell there was ever anything wrong with it, plus he smoothed out a chip on the other side of the tooth that I'd had since I was 7 or 8 years old. Now that tooth looks just like the other one. Also, it was less than $250 for the whole thing (visit yesterday, fixing it today) with NO insurance. :D
Yay!!

Having my physiotherapist say I probably won't need corticosteriod injections if I continue to keep the pain in check.

Of course then he went on to say that I was progressing well but with shoulders it can sometimes take a year to get them back in shape. I don't think so thanks. It only took 6 months when my other shoulder was frozen really badly. This one was no where near as bad.

Having my physiotherapist say I probably won't need corticosteriod injections if I continue to keep the pain in check.

Of course then he went on to say that I was progressing well but with shoulders it can sometimes take a year to get them back in shape. I don't think so thanks. It only took 6 months when my other shoulder was frozen really badly. This one was no where near as bad.
Just imagine how awesome he's going to think you are when you beat his prediction so badly! :D

First night completely off my medication: no nightmares, no flashbacks, no nothing! So I guess therapy worked. :D

Also, I seem to be on some sort of creativity kick lately; I'm writing like a demon, composing new songs that actually sound pretty good to me, my guitar's gettin' some playtime for the first time in what feels like forever... It's awesome :)

Completed my morning mile in the mist.

Reminded me of being in Dublin, and the day we decided to go to the beach to look for a shell for mom. He called it sunny. *giggles*

Dropping my youngest daughter at school and watching her interact with friends.

Congrats, fellow bunny! Tooth pain is a bitch!!

Getting a call with promising news from my dear friend that made me smile and dropped my worry meter a few notches. I feel renewed in my hope that I will get another call soon that will demand a touchdown dance of some kind.

My orange and pink blushing hibiscus is blooming beautifully so I am wearing one in my hair today for the first time in over a month.

There are dragonflies everywhere! One red one landed on my windshield as I was stuck in traffic on the freeway this morning.

Being intentionally heavy handed with the raw honey in my batch of green sun tea.

Getting an invite for a tapas birthday party hosted by an awesome foodie friend that really loves to cook and another invite for a women's brunch hosted by my oldest friend who happens to be an executive chef. Can you say YUM!?

AND a working vacuum! :D

Last edited:
* More time with Mistress than I thought I would have today

* Mistress taking such good care of me and making me feel warm and wonderful all day long

* Peanut butter and chocolate

* A delicious dinner with friends

* It feels like autumn ... cuddled under a warm blanket watching the 1st NFL game of the year

* My presentation going well tonight (and that it is now over!!!)

* Standing up to the ex

Oh the crazy things that happen when one is [URL="http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/09/08/drunk-swedish-moose-found-stuck-in-tree/"]drunk[/URL]!

Thankfully, she is fine.

First night completely off my medication: no nightmares, no flashbacks, no nothing! So I guess therapy worked. :D

Also, I seem to be on some sort of creativity kick lately; I'm writing like a demon, composing new songs that actually sound pretty good to me, my guitar's gettin' some playtime for the first time in what feels like forever... It's awesome :)

That is wonderful! I hope you continue to do well! :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back