The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
have a full body masturbation this morn :kiss::cattail:... playing with my nipples, chest, belly, thighs, cock, balls, butt.... felling really HORNED up today;)

I love waking up hard and horny after a night of sex. I usually like to fuck again in the morning, but a good stroke is hot too.

Agreed. I got laid with a vengeance last night; now she's gone for a few days and I'm still hard as a rock.

mmm - horny this morning - things to do - a couple of hot messages / chats and I'm all gooey again - I think this time I will be finishing :devil:

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

cock out, slowly stroking. looking at pics of big hard cocks. thinking of being on my knees, being made to take a big cock...

older guy...

Was in a gay shop yesterday and an older guy, late 60's came in (i'm 25) looking at the dvd's. He picked up a vid of some young brit lads and I had to admit I was wishing it was me and not the video he was taking home...:( My cock was solid in the shop thinking about it!!!

Home alone from work, nice cool beer open, favourite bi movie on, dildo lubed, I'm ready to go :)

I'm going to run into the little gurls' room and rub my clit! God, I'm horny today!

pussy's very wet .... toys and fingers ready ....... going to enjoy ;-)

having a wonderful day !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back