MD, DC, VA Roll Call

StarGazer58

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 13, 2007
Posts
5,975
I cannot find the old thread for people from Maryland, DC and Virginia to find each other so thought I would start a new thread and hope it does not disappear. Here's hoping for some local get togethers.
 
Who is local the DC area

Lets hear from all the guys and girls that are local to the DC area. I will start. :)

Hope everybody is having a good week. Nice to have a couple of days of cooler weather. Lets get some replies going.
 
Thanks for starting another thread for those of us here in MD/DC/VA. I was loving the weather the past two days but today looks very overcast. My garden needs the rain tho, so I'm not going to complain too loudly. ;)

Here's to hoping we get some ladies from this area to post here! Have a great day all!
 
hey guys.. our old thread was moved to the playground :( .. someone started another thread too but its seems all the VA threads die a quick round here
 
Lets hope this thread can stay here since I think we are all looking and we need somewhere to call home. :) Guess there are not very many horny women in the DC area. Maybe all of us guys need to move somewhere where the women are naughty. :D
 
I lived in Montgomery County, MD for a long time man... Loved every minute of it but the ladies arent even close to being in the same league as what you come across down here man. I would say 7 out of 10 women are fine as hell down here.
 
I cannot believe that there are 4 million people in the DC area but only a handful on lit. Come ladies and gents in the DC area. Lets get to know each other. :)
 
I'm doing well hun. I'm doing the work thing right now. Bored to tears. Well, hope y'all have a good night.
 
Geesh, I am gone for a weekend and the thread almost drops out of sight! Where are all of the DC area folks on here? Come on, introduce yourself and lets see who is local.
 
Quiet in the DC area it seems. Where did everybody go? Monday was an Ok day for me. Busy at work though the traffic was bad on the way home. Going to do a volleyball clinic tomorrow night. Should be fun. Anybody else in the area play volleyball?
 
Seems to be 2 new MD/DC/VA threads. So Ill just post in both. 28 black amle from Glen Burnie, MD saying hi!
 
Wanted to reply in this thread as well for my fellow MD/DC/VA-ites. 29, m, here, always up for a good time.
 
So what is going on here tonight? Anything interesting? Hopefully some more women will check in. I know there are women in the DC area, I see them at the mall sometimes. lol.
 
Lol, you mean people still actually go to the mall? I guess after working there for so long, you wouldn't find me within 10 miles of the place. But, what else is there after Walmart and Target?
 
Super

After Walmart and Target come Super Walmart and Super Target! Not sure if we have those around here though. Perhaps outlet stores instead of malls attract more people, but not a big guy for shopping, so not definitive ;)


Lol, you mean people still actually go to the mall? I guess after working there for so long, you wouldn't find me within 10 miles of the place. But, what else is there after Walmart and Target?
 
I believe women still go to the mall to buy clothes and shoes. That must be where they are since they are not posting here. :)
 
I am from Northen VA. I don't like saying so cause last time I did I got bothered but a few people that just wanted to met up to mess around.. and yeah I am on lit.. but doesn't mean that is the only thing I want or am after.

But I am in that area, willing to chat... be friends :)
 
I am from Northen VA. I don't like saying so cause last time I did I got bothered but a few people that just wanted to met up to mess around.. and yeah I am on lit.. but doesn't mean that is the only thing I want or am after.

But I am in that area, willing to chat... be friends :)


Welcome to the thread darlin'. Don't think you have to worry about getting bothered too much here, we're all just relaxing and talking. :)


Sexymommakat - sounds wonderful to me! Nothing better than lounging around in a pair of comfy shorts! :D
 
Wanted to say hi to all in the MD/DC/VA area. Richmond here. Would love to chat. PM me.

Dru
 
Back
Top