Thongs.........:)

roxs12ems

Really Experienced
Lets be honest, male or female everyone enjoys looking at thongs. It is truly one of the worlds best inventions.

Last edited:
I love them

I got some man thongs... but ladies thongs and gstrings feel better... im wearin victoria secret yoga thong right now at work... dang im lovin it

Yes , thongs are sexy, but in reality the ass makes the thong sexy. A sexy thong on a not so sexy ass does not do much for me.

Last edited:
i love to wear thongs

mens are comfy but womens are so sexy

i love to wear vs pink thongs

I'm partial to thongs myself, when I'm actually wearing panties (which isn't often)

I'm assuming you mean G's and not jandals?!
If so, I love wearing 'thongs'. And I love even more if someone knows I'm wearing one

Hah MissC. Beat me too it!

I was going to make a comment about how easy and practical they are in summer - just slip them on your feet and away you go. Oh, ah, not thongs as thongs, but g-strings...:)

Hahaha indeed! You wouldn't look out of place with your thongs around your ankles at the beach :)

I always get confused when bars have signs up saying no shorts, no t-shirts, no thongs, I wonder whether they will check my underwear :D

p7.jpg

Thongs are amazing, as someone said bs pink thongs are greats. Most of my thongs are from there.

Back