Woman in Every Port

Dogoda

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 22, 2013
Posts
647
I didn't marry my first wife until I was about 40. She was divorced. She asks frequently about my prior lovers and thinks that seems I was in the Navy I had a woman in every port. I didn't and she thinks I did. What to do?:confused:
 
Sounds like your woman has a bad case of low self esteem. I say let her think that you have plenty of options out there. Women with low self esteem generally over compensate in the bedroom.
 
Once in a while the wife asks where I've been. I usually answer that I've been out with one of my many lovers. We laugh about it. But I sort of took that tack intentionally because I figure if she's going to act jealous then I should damn well give her something to be really jealous about. Maybe calling a bluff or something. I dunno.

Does she know any of your old Navy buddies who can tell her what really happened? Or perhaps you can ask her why she thinks you would have wanted a ladyboy while you were docked in the PI? It could be insecurity and self-image problem. It could be control-freak and self-image problem. It could be she's cheating on you and is looking for ammo.

Not sure if every woman is like this, but I've found that when talking to the wife I need to be kind of ugly and direct about it, even to the point of making her cry, and then she'll let it go. Otherwise it turns into an issue.

Not really intuitive. Is what I've found.
Good luck.
 
any idea

Have you any idea of the reason behind her request? The most likely one has been mentioned as insecurity. Is it possible she might be aroused by hearing of your exploits and sexual adventures? What things turn her on?
 
Low self esteem many be part of the issue....but....it could turn her on to. :D
 
dogoda, i think there's a problem here in that you've probably talked about this more than once before and she doesn't appear to believe you.

to me the real question here is this: why is this a thing for her? does she simply think you're a good-looking guy and therefore you're playing false modesty, or is there something else going on here?

ed
 
I have let her know that my past is just that. There are things I had experianced over the years before we became a couple that I learned from. I had a May December relationship with a great lady, but it was just total trust friendship with added benifits for the 2 of us. I've told my wife of the FFM week I had in Perth. The Russian gal who spoke no english but treated me very nice.

She asks for details and I ask her why. She just shruggs her shoulders and says " Never mind."
 
and you fell right into it... she smiles while you blab away :)
 
Easiest way to prove you didn't have a woman in every port: show her your medical record. If you really were hitting that much foreign poontang, you would have picked up crotch cooties or crotch rot somewhere along the way.

You could also try telling her you didn't because that many whores and gf's are too damn expensive.
 
Back
Top