SirW in hospital, good vibes, please?

Sir_Winston54

Assume the position!
Joined
Jul 15, 2004
Posts
14,027
SW wants his friends to know that he hasn't deserted them. He's just in a local hospital after having a small stroke. His prognosis at this time is very good - he *wrote* this message.

However, he would appreciate any and all good thoughts, good vibes, prayers, or whatever positives you wish to beam his way...and he'll be back to pick on everyone soon.


(I will be checking on this thread regularly to pass along well-wishes. - Yasashii_Kaze)
 
Lighting a candle now and sending good thoughts and wishes for a speedy recovery.

0049.gif
 
Last edited:
Consider it done, and will continue to send good thoughts, vibes, and whatever else I can think of his way.

Rest, recover and feel better soon.
 
After all the good vibes he's sent others, I think it's the least I can do.

*adjusts SW's antennae to point at him for a change*

Get better soon, my friend. :rose::rose:
 
My thoughts and best vibes are with you, Sir Winston. May you feel much better very soon.
 
Sending good vibes and good thoughts and ninja defense shield to our SirW!
:rose:
 
Positive thoughts, good energy, prayers and plenty of smooches heading your way Sir Winston. :kiss::kiss::kiss:
 
It's, time for all that good karma to wash back over our friend. Rest well and do what the doc tells, you.
 
I'll reaim the beams of good vibes you directed my way back to you stat!

Speedy recovery, we need your article picks on the smile/laugh thread.:rose:
 
Get well ASAP so you get to go home and recuperate as I am sure the hospital is driving you nuts.

Hugs and kisses.
 
Sending lots of well wishes and good vibes your way. Please rest up and get well soon SirWinston.
I'm also praying that the prettiest nurses are assigned to your ward so you'll have something nice to flirt with ;)
 
SW wants his friends to know that he hasn't deserted them. He's just in a local hospital after having a small stroke. His prognosis at this time is very good - he *wrote* this message.

However, he would appreciate any and all good thoughts, good vibes, prayers, or whatever positives you wish to beam his way...and he'll be back to pick on everyone soon.


(I will be checking on this thread regularly to pass along well-wishes. - Yasashii_Kaze)

No. This WILL NOT stand!

I am going to get out the Tony-Stark-Jericho-Missile of good vibe blasters and blow the living FUCK out of your hospital.

Get. Well.

!!!!!!!!!
 
Sending all positive thoughts, wishes, and prayers Sir Winston's way...
 
SW is doing well. Resting a lot, although comfortably would be a stretch. Hospital beds are NOT built for comfort. They told him he can start moving around tomorrow morning. I was hoping to have him on here personally later today, but the hospital has Lit blocked, so I will just save your posts and pass along his reply once he wakes up. Thank you EVERYONE for your well-wishes/prayers/good vibes! :rose: :heart:
 
Back
Top