Literotica Chat

sinoflust

Virgin
I can't seem to get Lit Chat working (all the time, that is.)

I click the link to get it started, it starts loading, gets to the "Initialization..." page... and stops. Never gets past that point. I've tried refreshing the page, I've tried clearing my cache, I've tried restarting my computer, but none of it helps. When it doesn't want to work, nothing will change its mind.

Now, sometimes, I click it and it starts up right off the bat. This is actually more rare than it not working, much to my displeasure.

...Can anybody help? Any tips or tricks to get it working? Thanks.

Not that I know of... unless it's down for you too. This is a recurring problem I've had for some time.

I tried contacting mods, and haven't gotten a reply. If anybody knows anything (or can point me to the best way to get to a mod), that'd be awesome.

I tried contacting mods, and haven't gotten a reply. If anybody knows anything (or can point me to the best way to get to a mod), that'd be awesome.

The chat works. You just have to keep jiggling the "initialization" page over and over. Eventually it lets you in.

I think everyone has to deal with it, I know I do.

yeah, I'm here

EDIT: how long does it usually take you to get it working?

Last edited:
I can't seem to get Lit Chat working (all the time, that is.)

I click the link to get it started, it starts loading, gets to the "Initialization..." page... and stops. Never gets past that point. .

I have the same issue, does anyone have any solutions?

I can most definitely help you out with your issue.

All I will require is a picture of your tits in my inbox.

Thank you.

not been in chat for a while but it was fun last time i was there,not working then?

God dammit! It's not working for me either! Fuck! Did Nipples ban us again? Fuck!!

You know what, chat stops working 5 or 78 more times and I'm going to give up on it. Fucking Nipples...

Can anyone help us??

It's totally working for me. I'm chatting with 5 naked whores right now.

*shrug*

You know what, chat stops working 5 or 78 more times and I'm going to give up on it. Fucking Nipples...

Can anyone help us??

But I just turned on my cam!! Wait a few more minutes? I want you to see me do this one thing....

It's totally working for me. I'm chatting with 5 naked whores right now.

*shrug*

I'm one of those whores!! Do you like my butterfly tattoo?

Back