erotic way of describing conception

aljolson69

Experienced
I need some of you guys to suggest erotic and sensual ways of describing the act of becoming pregnant.
the words/terms - knocked up, banged up, pregnant aren't sensual terms.

let me explain.
my wife meets with a guy once a month or 2 months and they fuck/make love and end up coming together. he comes inside her, she pulls him in deeply and its him coming up her that makes her orgasm insanely better.

when me and her are having sex we talk about her time with the other guy and that gets her turned on so much.
she has been sterilised so there is no fear of her becoming pregnant but I have suggested the scenario of him making her pregnant and it blew her mind - she had a crazy long lasting orgasm.
obviously it jogged her biological clock or summat?

so I need a way to describe him making her pregnant that sounds erotic and plays on the taboo or naughtiness of the situation.

he shoots the biggest load ive ever seen but when I try to describe it filling her cervix or uterus its sounds as erotic as a doctor diagnosing an illness lol

so I don't need a story as such
just a sexy way of talking her through the act
one or two lines a short paragraph or as much as you want

I mean I don't know if there even is an erotic way of describing the act of conception?

Maybe something about planting his seed in her. But maybe it's too flowery, literally.

I need some of you guys to suggest erotic and sensual ways of describing the act of becoming pregnant.
the words/terms - knocked up, banged up, pregnant aren't sensual terms.

let me explain.
my wife meets with a guy once a month or 2 months and they fuck/make love and end up coming together. he comes inside her, she pulls him in deeply and its him coming up her that makes her orgasm insanely better.

when me and her are having sex we talk about her time with the other guy and that gets her turned on so much.
she has been sterilised so there is no fear of her becoming pregnant but I have suggested the scenario of him making her pregnant and it blew her mind - she had a crazy long lasting orgasm.
obviously it jogged her biological clock or summat?

so I need a way to describe him making her pregnant that sounds erotic and plays on the taboo or naughtiness of the situation.

he shoots the biggest load ive ever seen but when I try to describe it filling her cervix or uterus its sounds as erotic as a doctor diagnosing an illness lol

so I don't need a story as such
just a sexy way of talking her through the act
one or two lines a short paragraph or as much as you want

I mean I don't know if there even is an erotic way of describing the act of conception?

Start with song: All I Wanna Do by Heart
Describe cum load as something like "filled her up with fertile seed"
State something along the lines "her intuition told her she just conceived his child"

Some of us women are actually to tell you exactly when we get pregnant. We just sense it. Perhaps if you write it based on her intuition then it will sound more sensual and sexy.

we knew both times when we'd made a baby, weird that innit?

keep them coming,
pumped full of his seed - flowery lol

with child is a good one but I just tried it and she said "as If I want a child at my age - I think it conjured up images of dirty nappies and sleepless nights.

I think its the actual act of sperm flooding the womb etc that kind of thing.

I'm sure some of you budding authors can come up with something

(see what I did there?)

and its not to write a story, its to whisper into her ear while I'm talking to her how naughty she is as she really gets off on that.

Last edited:
'Squirt my fertility juice all over your insides'

'Fill your fertile insides with my filthy man seed'

'Ruin your sleep for the next eight years with my toxic man juice'

'Activate your insides with my wholely organic cumseed'

Any of those helpful? :D

Drench you in my powerful fertile seed...opening your cervix wth my sword... piercing your womb to conceive in a heated passionate embrace...

Drench you in my powerful fertile seed...opening your cervix wth my sword... piercing your womb to conceive in a heated passionate embrace...

no doubt they describe the act brilliantly and I will try them out but
I think I'm looking for something not as emotive or powerful

Describe the act of the sperm penetrating the egg. Use words just like that: 'penetrate,' 'thrust,' 'split open,' 'invade,' 'violate.' Paint it as erotically (violently?) as the fucking itself, like the sperm and egg meeting is a kind of sex all on its own.

Also remember that sperm can stay alive inside the female body for about three days. In reality, despite what Look Who's Talking and those x-ray panels in hentai manga tell us, it can take that long for the conception to happen as well. You can depict the woman going about her daily routines, responding to that job offer, shopping for batteries or creamed wheat, putting extra air in her tire, while the cum continues swimming around inside her, getting up to naughty devil's business, seducing and conquering her naive, defenseless egg, preparing to give her a big surprise about two months from now...

Last edited:
This is my take on it, BUT it may require some editing...

The woman I love, the woman I committed my life to; forsaking all others; hardly holds herself to the same monogamous standards that I do. Yet her sexual tryst once a month...or sometimes two; to a man I have never met, has but my utmost approval. How can I not considering the pleasure we both derive some such an open marriage? There is guilt deep within in her granted; knowing protection should be used, but in the moment of being deeply pinked, she craves the intimacy that wells up between them when they are together.

"Come...come inside me", she breathes into his ear as their hands are clasped over her head, pinned to the mattress, fingers interlaced like real lovers.

Thrusting a final time, my wife can feel him plant himself deep inside her, her own body simultaneously convulsing from both her body and mind. With her heart stopped for just a moment, her muscles in her legs become amazingly taunt, and she thrusts them towards the ceiling of the illicit hotel room suite, just as she feels both her genital and pelvic areas begin to explode into orgasm.

For a moment the pleasure she feels is indescribable; the English language not having the words to depict such pleasure as she writhes upon the expensive bed; the look on her face being difficult to differentiate between that of pain and pleasure. All this leaves her faint for the moment, as as her sex quivers from her illicit lover's powerful orgasm; knowing she is drawing the mans semen deep inside her womb. The guilt does not stem from the passion that they so richly derived together however, but rather from wondering over the next month, if her stomach will balloon from the man's seed.

that's fantastic

ill get her to read that somehow but I really needed ways to talk dirty to her

things to say to her during sex

Back