Family Ties

lovecraft68

Bad Doggie
Joined
Jul 13, 2009
Posts
41,945
No. not Alex P Keaten and his sister Mallory (who I did think was hot back when I was around 16) but a story based on an entire family with a fetish for bondage and incest.

I'm not talking whipping, hot wax, punishment type of bondage, but tickling teasing playful erotic bondage(although a couple of good hard orgasms with a wand for the ladies would be fun)

Maybe the mom and sis always have a Friday "girls movie night" while dad works and the son is usually out. He ends up coming home and while he is walking by the sister's room hears moaning.

he peeks in and sees sis tied to the bed moaning and pleading while...

her mother lies between her legs teasing her pussy with a couple of vibrators. Son is appalled yet turned on. he doesn't think they notice and he watches then goes to bed, jerks off and falls asleep.

He wakes up just as his sister and mom fastens his wrists to the bed and they strip him and start teasing him until he is begging for them to take care of him.

It can happen another way, that is just a quick idea. I do like the idea of the brother initially thinking he doesn't want to, but mom and sis are pretty persuasive.

Any thoughts?
 
How about dad is away for the day

They tease him by sucking is cock intermittently every 5 minutes for the first hour of tease?

Then to extent to tease, mom and sis 69 in front of him

Next up they they each take turns dropping their bodies on hom such that his cock goes deep inot their pussues in one move and only one move, every minute for a half hour

Patience is the order of the day!

they end his torture by blind folding him and fucking him silently

At the end, he does not know within which of them is has deposited his hot cum?
 
I had a similar concept with "Mom's Oral Servitude." In that story, the son sees his mom eating the daughter's pussy. The mom is mortified that they were caught, but explains that it happened by accident. The mom tried comforting the daughter one night, and she did the only thing she knew how to do in order to make the daughter feel better.

For a story like this, how about the daughter is eager to have the guy join, but the mom is apprehensive because she doesn't want the whole thing to get out of hand. The daughter discovered mom's secret fetish and demanded to join.

The daughter in this story is one of those outgoing girls who talks to much. The mom is prim & proper. The son is your average guy.

Mom agrees to let the son join, and the sister directs the whole thing. Perhaps the mom is tied up while the son spanks her or whatever. Then it goes to oral sex.
 
Back
Top