Looking for incest action in car

JennyReign

Experienced
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Posts
44
Looking for stories with some car action, preferably incest

Hi,

I'm looking for stories with some action that happens in a car. Preferably stories with an incest theme.

Examples:

Daddy/daughter road head, mother sitting on son's lap...sex ensues, Husband drives babysitter home, Husband drives sister in law home, mother gives son's best friend a ride.

Thanks in advance
 
Last edited:
Did someone page me?

Oh, my mistake. There was no k in "action". :D

Buuuutttt... since I am here, is this a request for current stories or a request to write one?
 
Well, Jenny, I don't know if you are still out there, but I decided to assume this was a request for someone to write one. I'm sure there are some already out there, but I don't know any off the top of my head.

I started to write one today with a brother and sister driving a half hour back from church of all things. At the point I paused to take a breath, sexy sister had her shapely legs on the dashboard of the pickup with her legs parted so that the air conditioning was blowing up her dress to help her cool off just a bit when brother looked over and noticed what she was doing.

I don't know if this is what you are looking for, but thought I'd pop over and let you know that one writer saw and is working on meeting your incestuous yearning.

Oh... I hope you don't mind that they are actually adopted. Sis makes a point of that in her seduction of the first hands of their family to hold her as a baby.
 
Hi Acktion, I'm still around.

I was actually looking for people to list available stories that had the themes above but thank you! very much for writing a new story about it.

Will provide feedback once I've read it. Thanks again.
 
Back
Top