Like other men seeing your wife nude?

T

ttlvr

I love this. My wife is petite, an A cup and pretty modest. I sat in on a physician visit recently where she was completely exposed to the Doctor, a guy we go to church with. Still think back fondly to watching him see her so exposed. Am I alone in this? You guys have any stories?

I love the thought of other men looking at my wife nude or in even in a bikini or something like that. I have a few nude pictures of her that on a few very rare occasion I have let one of my buddies "accidentally" see on my phone or computer. I don't do it very often out of respect for her, but it really turns me on. I also fantazise about her being in MMF with me or watching her having sex with someone else so I guess thats where the fantasy originated from.

I'm not married but I've been in a relationship before and this is not a turn-on for me. I've no problem with threesomes or groups or whatnot but if I'm in a committed relationship I have no desire to see her with another man or show her off to another man. It would crush me.

No many things hotter then some guy getting a look at my wife half naked...........or lots of leg from a really short skirt.

No many things hotter then some guy getting a look at my wife half naked...........or lots of leg from a really short skirt.

Sometimes I wish that I did not feel this way. My wife thinks I am a freak for this fantasy, and most of my friends that I have told look at me like I am crazy. However, there is nothing that excites me more.

Since you ask for a story, I do have one that happened this summer. My wife and I went floating the river with a group of friends with considerable drinking and rowdiness going on. There was a couple there that I knew but my wife had not previous met. I knew this guy to be very forward and talk about sex constantly. I was worried because my wife is usually turned off by that kind of thing. However, her and his wife became fast friends and as the beer flowed, my wife loosened up. We were in a big group, so I was not around her all the time. I periodically checked on her and she said that he had made a few comments and even got a quick flash during a bikini mishap. Turned me on like crazy. So, on the ride back to the condo, we rode with this couple. We were pretty drunk at the time, so I bet my wife she would not ride all the way back to the condo topless. Man, she did it and my friends wife did also. It was such a turn on seeing my buddy lay his eyes on my wifes near perfect tits. She left her top off all the way and even walked from the truck to the room half nude. While we were getting dressed for dinner, I convienced my wife to go without panties and a bra. Later as we were driving to the club, my wife and his wife rode in the back seat while the guys rode up front. Again I ask for free shot, and both ladies lifted there skirts and gave us a quick shot of their pussies. Needless to say, we had the best sex we ever had that night. The drinking had a lot to do with it, but I knew my wife had a little exibitionist in her. She is not to proud of herself and won't discuss it much, but at least I have the memories.......I will try again for sure.

I love the thought of other men looking at my wife nude or in even in a bikini or something like that. I have a few nude pictures of her that on a few very rare occasion I have let one of my buddies "accidentally" see on my phone or computer. I don't do it very often out of respect for her, but it really turns me on. I also fantazise about her being in MMF with me or watching her having sex with someone else so I guess thats where the fantasy originated from.

I would love to see your wife

Can anyone explain to me what the appeal is of it all? I just can't fathom being into it but I see a lot of guys love having their wives exposed or looked at.

Is it validation? Seeing that other guys approve of what you "have" ?

Hard to say really, I think that seeing other guys get excited seeing her secret bits is validating, sure. In my case, my wife is really modest, and seeing her reaction to being exposed, maybe having it loosen her up a bit is exciting. She has had a couple of episodes where she was pretty thoroughly exposed to a guy we know and she is embarrassed, but that night, I get wild sex. She also has a harder time keeping up her prim and proper demeanor around him in the future.. Fun.

BTW, a link to one of the episodes.

http://www.literotica.com/s/shy-wife-exposed-to-an-admirer

Can anyone explain to me what the appeal is of it all? I just can't fathom being into it but I see a lot of guys love having their wives exposed or looked at.

I can't explain it either, but I know it's not validation. I don't need some one to tell me my wife is hot.
I wish I knew why and sometimes wish I did not enjoy it, but I do.

serious turn on

I have been posting Mrsk pix on the web for several years. From the first pic posted. It was intoxicating and has become a serious turn on. Going through a semi-sexless marriage for the last several months. This is a way too get something.
Knowing others are turned on by our pix, gives me something to get off too as well. :rose::kiss:

C'mon guys...or girls, no one has anymore stories about their wives being seen nude or semi-nude?

Yeah, mine would never go topless on the beach, but last year, on vacation in mexico, our room had windows on the ground level opening to the pool. I noticed that I could open a curtain to the pool and the wife could be seen in the shower from the pool area. Did it, of course. A few minutes went by before my wife noticed and called out from the shower to have me close the curtain. She assumed it was a mistake, but later in the pool, it was fun wondering if anybody there had seen what was under her bikini. ;)

Would love it if wife were open to posting pics here as a start but I don't think it would ever happen. The thought of her showing herself puts me over the edge. I love it!

What's confused me even more than what you just asked is the men who want to talk to other men about it PRIVATELY. Never understood that. I used to see that a lot on AOL. They'd have a chat room name called "Offline About Wife" or whatever.

Do men really cyber sex or phone sex other men about women?

Why not talk with other men about it. We enjoy it and like hearing that we are not alone. I have been with many women who enjoy my fantasy. Most guys seem to be the jealous type that wouldn't even think about letting their wife show off a little nipple or go out to dinner in a short skirt with no panties, but a lot of women get turned on by teasing.

What's confused me even more than what you just asked is the men who want to talk to other men about it PRIVATELY. Never understood that. I used to see that a lot on AOL. They'd have a chat room name called "Offline About Wife" or whatever.

Do men really cyber sex or phone sex other men about women?

Yes I do and I get off to it.....

seeing your wife nude

My wife and i were at a new years party several years ago and at midnight everyone took off all their clothes so we did too. It was really hot to see the men look t my wifes body especially her 42dd tits. My wife the hostess and I had had sex before as a threesome, she has 38dd tits on small frame so they looked huge. her husband did not know that we had sex before and we did not tell him. One of the other men had a huge cock and my wife ended up with him in another room having sex without telling me until later, i would have liked to watch but she said it was unplanned and she was so turned on by his 10 inch cock that she just had to have it in her pussy, so i had sloppy seconds when we got home. She loves to show off her large tits and it is a real turn on for me.

My wife and i were at a new years party several years ago and at midnight everyone took off all their clothes so we did too. It was really hot to see the men look t my wifes body especially her 42dd tits. My wife the hostess and I had had sex before as a threesome, she has 38dd tits on small frame so they looked huge. her husband did not know that we had sex before and we did not tell him. One of the other men had a huge cock and my wife ended up with him in another room having sex without telling me until later, i would have liked to watch but she said it was unplanned and she was so turned on by his 10 inch cock that she just had to have it in her pussy, so i had sloppy seconds when we got home. She loves to show off her large tits and it is a real turn on for me.

Michelle, you have a wife? :)

I love this. My wife is petite, an A cup and pretty modest. I sat in on a physician visit recently where she was completely exposed to the Doctor, a guy we go to church with. Still think back fondly to watching him see her so exposed. Am I alone in this? You guys have any stories?

My husband went with me to the emergency room years ago for what turned out to be a UTI and he left the room when the dr. came in to examine me. I am glad he did. I would not've wanted him to see another man poking and prodding around on me even though it was absolutely not sexual in any way shape or form. I am alwas amazed (and amused) at the number of men that post about wanting other men to see their wives. My ex was on the well endowed side but I will be damned if I ever wanted another woman to get a peek at it.

My husband went with me to the emergency room years ago for what turned out to be a UTI and he left the room when the dr. came in to examine me. I am glad he did. I would not've wanted him to see another man poking and prodding around on me even though it was absolutely not sexual in any way shape or form. I am alwas amazed (and amused) at the number of men that post about wanting other men to see their wives. My ex was on the well endowed side but I will be damned if I ever wanted another woman to get a peek at it.

To each his/her own. My wife loved to fantasize about watching me with another woman. I loved showing her off. Just more fun for us I guess!

Back