Tan-toos

NippleMuncher

Masticatus Nipplicanis
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Posts
4,103
Where does one find such a thing? I'm sure most of you have all seen models with a nice tan and a "white spot" where they've had a sticker of some sort to prevent tanning. I call these tantoos. I have a special someone who's agreed to get one for me, but we have no idea where to find the stickers in order to create one.

HeLp!!!! :D

tumblr_m3arjezg6X1roj24do1_500.jpg

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3arjezg6X1roj24do1_500.jpg
 
Most tanning salons will have a selection of these in different shapes etc.

BB
 
Just make sure they know you want "tantoos" and not "Tantors", or things could get out of hand rather quickly.
 
Maybe she should go the whole hog and get a tattoo or I hear some of those kinksters among us are into marking themselves for their partner or Master with things like branding, scarification, knife play etc. It's what I hear...

*squint*

And you're worried about a little sun? :eek:
 
When it comes to body mods, "sexy" is definitely in the eye of the beholder.
 
Don't do it Unless you are 18 and in perfect shape. Older women look like white trash when they do this.
 
JAJAHDUSIWKENDNDMEISJEMAMSMDO!!!!!

This is sort of relevant, but once when I was about 17, I fell asleep on a raft in my pool. My hands were on my chest. Well, two hours later when I woke up, burnt red, I had a sweet tantoo. Of my hands. On my chest. Like a fucking idiot.
 
Dear lord, if we hear any spontaneous orgasmic explosions we will know that a squint fetishist accidentally wandered into this thread.
 
Back
Top