I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Owner/husband is significantly older than I, so obviously I'm quite fond of older men. ;)

It seems that I've always dated older guys....my steady BF when I was 15 was 5 years older, next was 15 years older, back to 5 next time.

My one horrible mistake (expect for the kids we made) was my ex, who is 9 months younger. I really, really should have known better!

We tease each other, since we weren't exactly kids when we met. I joke that he didn't rob the cradle, I stole from the grave. ;) He says that I keep him young. :heart:
I bet you do, welcome.

Good Morning to all the sexy older men out there and to the even sexier women who love them. Hope everyones day goes well, hugs and kisses to all those who need them. :kiss:

Good Morning to all the sexy older men out there and to the even sexier women who love them. Hope everyones day goes well, hugs and kisses to all those who need them. :kiss:

Good morning TA. Have a loverly day today as well. :kiss:

oh i'll try... going to finish my raisin bran then pick up a little then go swiming later...

Sounds more enjoyable than my day. Working left coast this week, meeting people a 7:00am for breakfast then off to work for the day. Enjoy your swim!

Peek-A-Boo!!!! Just checking in since it seems like forever since I've been here. I am offically back in bayou country and loving it...... Damn I missed this place. I hope everyone has been doing well..... BIG HUGS and smoochies to all......

Thanks ga.....

Yes I posted some new stuff on there today! ;)

Glad to hear you survived! :)

Very nice stuff it is, thanks for your contributions! :rose:

Peek-A-Boo!!!! Just checking in since it seems like forever since I've been here. I am offically back in bayou country and loving it...... Damn I missed this place. I hope everyone has been doing well..... BIG HUGS and smoochies to all......

Welcum home bbg!

BBG.........I missed you babe..........:kiss:

GOOD MORNING BBG, you have been missed. Good morning to all.

Welcome back BBG..you were missed!!!!

Very nice stuff it is, thanks for your contributions! :rose:

Welcum home bbg!

Thanks Ga

Reading this thread, I just wanted to add my 2 cents. I have found that older men treat a woman with much respect and admiration than the younger males on here.

Whether you call them 'daddy' or friend................I personally love an older man. :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back