Creampies

I love when a guy is eating his creampie from me and i squeeze his head in tightly with my strong legs. Makes his face even messier :devil:
 
What do you guys prefer a completely shaved creampie? Or nice little trim of pussy fur to cum on as well? Or straight up bush?
 
Ate my own creampie last night .. still have the smell in my beard. I love that.

What I really want to do is eat a thick one tho .. I cum pretty thick but by the time I get to licking her pussy we have fucked a bit more after I came. This makes it pretty runny but delicious none the less.
 
What do you guys prefer a completely shaved creampie? Or nice little trim of pussy fur to cum on as well? Or straight up bush?

I'm going to have to go with at least trimmed if not full bush! While the stray hair on occasion gets in my mouth (a small price to pay in my opinion) I love being able to really enjoy her scent while my nose is buried in her bush as I'm licking her clean.

That and I do love the look of a nice trimmed and even a full and untamed bush. I've never been a tremendous fan of the "shaved bald" look.
 
creampies

It doesn't matter to me if it is shaved or has a lot of hair I just love creampies, my wife has fed me many of them. Most of them within minutes of being freshly deposited in her pussy or ass. I like a very fresh load of cum from a large black cock that has just fucked her , I have also gotten the last little bit from the guys cock and what may have stuck to his balls. It really turns us both on and I love the taste.
 
Well i tryed again the other nite, i told the wife that i was gonna cum inside her pussy and then eat it out afterward, all the intentions were there and i was very excited at the prospect. But as soon as i empty my balls, thats it, i lose any interest in going down there.....
But after a lot of years i have convinced her to take a lover. I work away alot and she is highly sexed. She and i have talked about having threesomes for years but never really happened. Then i was away from home for about 8 weeks, we talked and messaged each other every nite, and most nites the talk would get dirty, just talkin about the things we would do to each other when i got home. She kept sayin that she couldnt wait that long to have me inside her..... then she jokingly said that she would have to get a fuck buddy. She was fairly stunned when i agreed with her, and told her what a turn on it would be knowing she was taking another mans cock inside her and then emailing me all the details. Nothing happened untill i came home, we went searching for potential friends with benifits..... eventualy we struck lucky. We hooked up with a guy. Well i say we , it was her really, he knows i know abot it all but he doesnt want me around when he is with her, which when im away is no prob.... she has met up with him a few times now,and i will be home next week, so i have suggested that she invite him round for sex. I will go out untill i get the all clear from her, at which point i will come home and eat her out.. i know that with a raging hard on and the anticipation of it, it will be awsome.. but like i said i lose interest in lickin her when i have cum... so this way i can garentee i will stay fully aroused and get stuck in......
 
This weekend fun

So I have a story to tell that happened over the last weekend. It is also a story i feel will help a lot of us with the post cum blues. So my fiance and myself were out over the weekend and ended up doig alot of drinking and made our way to a bar in our downtown area. As we pounded shots I knew the night would e epic. As we danced i knew things were heating up. She grinded on me to the point my cock was clearly hard as rock. During one of the dances she ran her finger across my nose and i caught the aroma of her wet pussy. It was great and i knew I wanted her pussy in my face by the end of thr night. I woulve even settled for solely making her cum just to taste all of her.. So we eventually made it home and before u knew it she was naked. As i walked in the bedroom she was playing with her clit and moaning so sexually. I precedded to engulf my face between her legs and the taste and aroma was better than id imagine. She asked me to cum on her pussy which turned me on even more, but I knew i had to be strategic about it or my creampie fantasy wouldnt happen. So I pumped away until I felt myself about to cum. I slowly pulled out and came on her pussy. It was dark in the room so I couldnt see how much I came. I made sure not to cum all the way, seeing as though I cum a lot, I knew my "little" would be alot. I was still rock hardhard on my way down and licked her pussy clean. After tasting my cum I made my way up and slowly kissed her as it was a very intimate moment. I felt us playing with my cum in both our tounges, HOT!!! And since I didnt cum 100% my dick was still hard and pulsating, keeping me in the mood to eat her cum covered pussy and continue to fuck her crazy good. By this time she had came 5-7 times and had one orgasm. By the time I felt myself about to cum again, I knew I wanted to see what I was tasting. So I cracked the blinds as we changing positions and this gave me some light. She begged that I cum on her pussy again and told me to lick it up. I agreed. This time though I know I wanted to actually see it. So as she was on her back I pulled out again and came on her pussy. This time I came so much but still not my entire load. I rubbed it around and licked my lips as we locked eyes. I devoured her pussy this time and loved every second of it. My cum was sweet and mixed with her juices, it made for a wonderful treat. I licked, sucked, and slurped her pussy til she came in my mouth as well. Now at this time, my dick was throbbing to cum fully. She wanted a 69 so a 69 was what she got!! All the cum that i missed ran down her pussy as she lowered her ass on my face. Delish!!! Sucking my cum from her pussy is something I will definitely do more of regularly. As she sucked me to completion, she grinding her ass on my face til orgasm. Nothing better!! So my point here is, to control your cum if you can that way you keep up the urge and can still fuck and get multiple creampies. No better taste than my cum in her pussy!
 
I don't think I would be able not cum all the way. I liked the story though and I think you coined the phrase "post-cum blues". It will be Eric Clapton's next hit!
 
I don't think I would be able not cum all the way. I liked the story though and I think you coined the phrase "post-cum blues". It will be Eric Clapton's next hit!

It definitly takes practice. Try masturbating to control ur cum. Its worth the practice!
 
It definitly takes practice. Try masturbating to control ur cum. Its worth the practice!

I think I've done it a couple of times accidentally. There were a couple of times when I was fucking my wife, came, stayed hard and then came again. This must be what happened.
 
I think I've done it a couple of times accidentally. There were a couple of times when I was fucking my wife, came, stayed hard and then came again. This must be what happened.

Not exactly.. I literally can control when i cum. If i dont touch my cock when im about to cum, i will cum (a good amount), but not all of it. This makes for great creampies and a better orgasm when i finally cum 100%
 
Back
Top