Sarah Falin

Because we now live in an era where every little thing is blown up, stretched out of proportion, tit-milked until it's dry, twisted, deconstructed, chopped, Photoshopped, flipped, screwed, stewed, tweeted, twitted, blogged, Facebooked and extreme meme'd to the point where all flaws, no matter how insignificant, is deemed a smoking gun, absolute be-all-end-all of an individual's totality.

We live in an era where we've created an industry to look for these things and exploit them.

We live in an era where everyone around the world has a say in everything as long as they have access to a computer.

We live in an era where there must be a 24-7, instant news us-vs-them and a constant, incessant, sleepless tit-for-tat battle for supremacy. This monster must be and demands to be fed with all of our bullshit and inanity.

We made this fucking monster of a paradigm and now we have to live with it.

So that means "your" side gets your shit highlighted when your people fuck up by "our" side and "our" side gets our shit highlighted when our people fuck up by "your" side. The only big deal happening over all this back-and-forth is when the other side fucks up and is getting the momentary spotlight.

Neverending story, brah.

FINALLY! We agree on something!
 
Let's try this again.

I, Sonny Limatina, can watch that video and very easily recreate the error that was made. I know which word he meant, and which word he said by mistake.

I'm asking you, Panniemonster: when you read her words and watch the clip, what is the error? Was it a matter of saying the wrong word, as in the Obama example? If so, what was the word?

So far you've sent me to Sarah Palin and to an article. That's all great, but I'm asking you, personally. Can you tell me the word she said by mistake, and the one she meant to say?

The word she meant to say was : repudiate - re·pu·di·ate/riˈpyo͞odēˌāt/Verb
1. Refuse to accept or be associated with.
2. Deny the truth or validity of.

The word she used was refudiate - which isn't a word.

Now what was so fucking hard about that, that you did not understand it by reading the fucking article?
 
The word she meant to say was : repudiate - re·pu·di·ate/riˈpyo͞odēˌāt/Verb
1. Refuse to accept or be associated with.
2. Deny the truth or validity of.

The word she used was refudiate - which isn't a word.

Now what was so fucking hard about that, that you did not understand it by reading the fucking article?
Ah, I see the problem.

I'm talking about the Paul Revere quote, which is the conversation we're all taking part in at the moment.

Yes, refudiate was a slip-up (that she made more than once).

Now explain Paul Revere.
 
Ah, I see the problem.

I'm talking about the Paul Revere quote, which is the conversation we're all taking part in at the moment.

Yes, refudiate was a slip-up (that she made more than once).

Now explain Paul Revere.

You explain it. I don't have time for this bullshit.
 
We're always much busier halfway into a conversation that is turning away from us, than we were when we started that conversation ourselves.

Look dude, I don't know what your problem is, but I left a comment for Phro about his original post. Somewhere along the line you got your pannies in a wad because I wasn't talking about the LA Times article where Sarah Palin was asked who Paul Revere was. Apparently, since you didn't make yourself clear, you assumed that I should telepathically know exactly what you were talking about.
Sorry, but I'm not a mind reader. Next time, be more specific, Balboa.
 
We're always much busier halfway into a conversation that is turning away from us, than we were when we started that conversation ourselves.

You need to trademark this before someone steals it. Unless you've stolen it from someone else and are using it at the proper moment for its use. :D
 
You need to trademark this before someone steals it. Unless you've stolen it from someone else and are using it at the proper moment for its use. :D

Only, it isn't the right time to use it when no one else knows what the hell you are talking about. You might ask him what kind of shit he has been smoking. It would make more sense.
 
(gsgs comment- I do not agree with Mr. Louie Gohmert. I am guessing that he is crazy, ill or cynical.)

Rep. Louie Gohmert, R-Texas

Jun 17, 2011

GOHMERT: And I know the president made the mistake one day of saying he had visited all 57 states, and I'm well aware that there are not 57 states in this country, although there are 57 members of OIC, the Islamic states in the world. Perhaps there was some confusion whether he'd been to all 57 Islamic states as opposed to all 50 U.S. states. But nonetheless, we have an obligation to the 50 American states, not the 57 Muslim, Islamic states. Our oath we took is in this body, in this House. And it's to the people of America. And it's not to the Muslim Brotherhood, who may very well take over Egypt and once they do, they are bent upon setting up a caliphate around the world, including the United States. And this administration will been [sic] complicit in helping people who wants [sic] to destroy our country.

http://www.salon.com/news/politics/...politics/war_room/2011/06/17/gohmert_terrible
 
Back
Top