Planet Terra (closed for Kohana_Xavior19)

Scarlett virtual reality surrounding had her standing in the middle of her home in the mountains of Georgia. Surrounded naught by woods with neighbors up and down the mountain and the nearest town a few miles out. Her house was two stories. An office with a couch that folds out into a bed and has an attached bathroom, a guest room, a separate bathroom, a living room, a lower balcony with a hot tub on it's deck that has a door to the office and a door to the guest room, and a mini bar was downstairs. Upstairs was the main living room, the kitchen, master bathroom and bedroom, a guest room with an attached bathroom, a separate bathroom, a dining room across from the kitchen, a laundry room, and a door to the garage which held one regular sports car and a motorcycle. Scarlett was standing in the middle of her master bedroom. Dressed in a tshirt and some shorts. She was running a brush through her hair. Her back towards the opened bedroom door.

In this reality...she and Donaldson were dating but he was staying in the guest room upstairs with her and they had both just come in from downstairs. Drinking and in the hot tub. How the scene went down was always different and the sex would never happen in the same room. So tonight...it was gonna happen in her master room.
 
Last edited:
For if she knew that Donaldson was in the holoroom immediately adjacent to her they could have enjoyed eached others company without the artifical warmth of a lover. He fancied her because was strong willed but also easy on the eyes, though in his fantasies her uniform was a size or two smaller than it really was and much like Duty's fantasy little had changed all this time and scalrett, here, never refused, belittled, shied, or even became angered. It was almost the perfect girlfriend and if Donaldson knew of what happening next door he would have charged right inside her room and threw himself on her, but only by the spur of the moment.
 
After a while of laying there on the Star Deck, Tessa yawned and decided to head back to her room. She very much so hoped that Snake would be there again. She just...simply couldn't contain herself anymore. She NEEDED Snake. And badly. There was a tingling between her legs that made her run off to her room instead of walking. She ran as fast as she could down to her room.

Meanwhile, Scarlett felt a pair of wrap arms around her waist as lips started to kiss along her neck. The hands attached at the end of those arms now began to travel up and under her tshirt to her bare breasts. Making her moan and lean back against Donaldson.

In the other room, Sam was playfully being thrown onto her bed and then pounced on by Duke who instantly started to assault her neck with kisses. One hadn massaged her breasts and the other was busy making her nice and wet between her legs. Prepairing her for his cock.
 
As Duty filled the pledge's mouth Donaldson leaned his body over Scarett as he gently pressed himself into her backside as she sagged her back and looked to him as one hand gently reached around her neck and they kissed. She had that sweet taste, similar to strawberry on her lips that must be coming from her lipstick as she exhaled into his mouth at his touch as she elt her opening being stretched and she flicked her tongue against his as she reached back with her right had to feel the soft hair on his head and moan his name.
 
Donaldson's hand left her breast and came up to her neck. Tilting her head back and their lips met. She moaned his name as they kissed. His hand still at her waist slid down into her shorts and started to stretch her opening with his fingers. Making her arch and moan a little as she put a hand behind her head to feel his soft hair below her fingers as she flickered her tongue out against his easily. She moans his name again but it's muffled by her mouth being covered by his.
 
Sliding their tongues out the depths of each others mouths, the taste of them was always sweet as he gripped loosely around her soft breast and gently squeezed before pinching the areola beween his index and thumb and rubbing them together that made a pleasent pain shoot through her body as he pushed his manhood inside and felt the wet lips part to take him in and swayed her backside that prompted Donaldson to to raise his free hand and brin it dwn with a hearty smack.
 
Donaldson would remove her shorts with his hand and pull her panties along down with them. Scarlett moaned as he pinched her areola between his index and thumb. The pleasent pain that shot through her made her knees almost go weak as she was gently bent over once their kiss was released. His cock would slide into her then and she groans out his name as he slaps her ass. "Oh, Donaldson!!" She moans and pushes back against him a little.
 
Her backside was firm that when smacked would only flinch at the slightest and leave a red mrck with all the fingers. When he did it once she asked for another and he happily obliged her with a delivery to the same cheeks. The years of fitness paid off with a well homed body that men drooled at as he pressed himself all the way in, until his testicles were pressing in innards of her thighs as he nipped at the back of her neck, brushing the length of her red hair away to expose the flesh.
 
Scarlett moaned as another slap was delievered to her backside upon request. Buried all the way inside of her, she groaned and looks back at him. "Oh, fuck, DOnaldson! Your so deep inside of me!!" She moaned as pushes back against him and circles her hips a little bit. "Mmmmmm!!!"
 
He was all too willing to give her satisfaction as next door Scarlett was soaking in the hot tub with the other Donaldson an enjoying fine wine as the room next door Duke slid himself in out of Scarlett's tight twat as she begged for more and Duty glazed the face of the pledge once again and she smiled underneth all of that hot spunk with those pretty blue eyes and said thank you, sir" as Duty reclined in his seat with a smug smile on his half pursed lips.

Hearing her wails Donldson decided to try a bit fresh and pulled himself out entirely and Scarlett looked at him in queston before, in a flash, he took his length and pressed it into her ass.
 
Scarlett moaned as he pulled out of her. Her hands gripped the bedding below her as she looked at the virtual Donaldson with a questioned look but before she could really ask, the virtual Donaldson apparently decided he would try something new. His cock was suddenly rammed up her ass and she screamed and gripped her bedding even tighter. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Fuck yes!!!!" She yells as she pushes back against him. "Oh, harder! Fuck me harder Donaldson!!!"
 
With her anus being penetrated Scarlett's rolling moan drove Donaldson to press himself all the way inside her and then gave another smack to her backside as he slowly lowered his body onto her and was gently pushed himself in and out, not hard but caring as his lips ran over her hair.

For Donaldson's simulation the situation was almost similar with the exception being Scarlett's blouse was still on as she was being ridden doggy style and Donaldson here was also still gentle unlike Duke that was furiously pounding his simulation of Scarlett into the bed with many curse words.


Duty reclined in his seat as the air conditioner ran and cooled off his body as the pledge wiped off the cum and saliva from his polished rod as the rest of the sisters pressed their faces to the windows to see and fogged it up as some began to finger themselves in delight, then, Duty decided, "You know what, computer, change of scenario. Give me a new girl."

"Specify "new girl" the computer replied as the pledge continued to bob on his head.
 
Scarlett was practically withering in delight as she was being gently fucked in her ass by Donaldson. Meanwhile in SAM's simulation, she was being fucked roughly by Duke. And was loving every moment of it. Once Tessa got to her room, she would open the door with a small amount of hesitation. Partially fearing that Snake wouldn't be on the other side. She didn't feel brave enough to try and track him down like last time just to be nearly cornered by horny men leaving the holoroom. So taking a deep breath, she opens her door and steps into her room.
 
As Donaldson was reaching the apex of this moment he looked down at the back of Scarlett's head and wanted to see those emerald green eyes, pulled out, and had his lover roll onto her back and he slid back in with little effort and she grunted feeling the entry again and closed her eyes as he went in all the way.

Snake was somewhere, Tessa could feel it, but the silent man could move around the entire ship without ever being seen, perhaps it would be a great game of hide and seek, but she knew that she needed to stay away from the holorooms. Snake or not, if those rilled up people would likely screw her.
 
Rolling onto her back for him, she arches and closes her eyes as Donaldson sheaths himself fully inside of her. She moaned and wrapped her legs around his waists as she rocked back against him and opened her eyes for him. Her arms going around his neck as he fucked her to orgasm.

Tessa could feel that Snake was somwhere. And while the silent master could easily move around the ship without being seen or heard, making for a great game of hide and seek, there wasn't any way she would be going towards the Holorooms. Closing her door behind her, she turns her light on and drops her jacket to the foot of the bed and takes off her boots. Taking her socks off after that, she then removes her shirt and bra and her pants are the last to go. Tossing her dirty clothes away in her laundry basket, she pulls out some pajamas and gets dressed into them. After that, she sits on her bed and lets her hair down from it's bun. Shaking her hair out a little bit, she picks up her brush and starts to run it through her hair.
 
Donaldson was building up to his own orgasm as he felt Scarlett throb then quake and feel the juices flow around his shaft and leak out onto the floor as she called out his nme louder and it flashed that he desired that this be the real officer he fancied an not artifical, how he wished to feel th softness of hr breasts and hot breath as she exhaled from excitement and the taste of her saliva as they kissed and to hear her call out to him, oh, that would be the greatest day of all and ejaculate inside her and not watch her disolve at the end of the simulation and see her smile in a flirt later on, his desires were far different than those of Duty next door and the more aggressive Duke.
 
After Scarlett had been fucked to orgasm in her simulation and had made Donaldson cum with her, she checked to see how much longer she had and she a bit longer for one more round. She turns to her virtual Donaldson and grins. "Shall we go one more round?"

However, with Sam and Duke in Sam's simulation, after many orgasms and a final round of sex, she called it quites for the night and washed up before dressing again and heading to her room for the night to re-energize.
 
Simulations would never say "No" they always said "yes" regardless if Scarlett was limp as a rag doll they would always say "yes" because their task was to fullfill the needs of the crew. Duty knew this and exploited it by boinking the pledge like a stuck pig, filling her holes and covering her face, giving her even a mushroom stamp and slapping her face with his meaty girth and she just laughed and begged for more as Donaldson, in his simulation with scarlett, he was still potent as ever butdid not want to cum all over her face and watch as white streaks shot out and splashed against her face and her eyes clamped shut to avoid the sting as rolled over her smooth skin and eventually ran down as she cupped her breasts and the heat rising up showed her rilled up.
 
And thus the simulations ran on till no more time was left. After Scarlett's simulation was over and her legs felt sore and like jello, she was cleaned up and allowed to dress back into her own clothes. After her hair was dried, and she was dressed, Scarlett left her holoroom and went right to her room before anyone could see her exiting the holorooms. Scarlett was the last of the 'Angels' to get to bed that night.

The next morning, Sam and Scarlett slept in for a little while where as Tessa was up early like always. Tessa gave a yawn and stretched herself out on her bed. Groaning a little, she would turn over and her hand would go to the space beside her out of habit.
 
When Donaldson was done and the simulation terminated and cleaned he felt, as he always did, empty as Scarlett disolved. When he left the room he did not speak to anyone, instead just went to his quarters and fell to sleep, however Duty was living it up until he ran out of minutes, always trying to get the last climax inside of his busty beauty until the computer interjected. When he was done he asked for the computer to calculate how many times he came to which the computer replied, "Six times"

"Whoo!" Duty excalimed, proud of himself, "Hot stuff."

He was cleaned and went to his quarters with a proud, broad smile on his face.

It was the same for Duke. He pounded Scarlett until it was all over and when he was done left the room with his head held high with his jaw set and walking rigid straight as though nothing had happend in that room and as he went drew the awe of the rest of the crew for he was in there for over an hour.
 
The next morning, Sam and Scarlett slept in for a little while where as Tessa was up early like always. Tessa gave a yawn and stretched herself out on her bed. Groaning a little, she would turn over and her hand would go to the space beside her on the bed out of habit. The space that was normally empty till the night before when Snake slept there. Tessa knew she had sensed Snake somewhere and wasn't sure if he had joined her or not at the bed at some point. She hoped he had.
 
By now the Zumwalt was passing Jupiter and it was estimated that they would be at Mars the day after next. With the supply ships beside them the crew was relaxed as Donaldson awoke as did the others to go back to their duties. Duke awoke and went for a run then his push ups and Snake was about, somewhere. He was going through his own exercises and remained stealth, doing things around the rest of the crew to train his abilities to determine if they could sense his precense, so far he had succeeded.
 
Tessa groaned sadly when she felt the space beside her empty but...warm. He must have laid with her for a while long after she had dozed off. Tessa hugged the pillow to her and inhaled deeply. It smelled just like him. His scent made her think of what Japan must be like. And how pretty it would be to see it with all the cherry blossoms in bloom. With a reluctant sigh, she got up from bed and got dressed. Tying her hair up, she yawned and stretched her arms out as she went and got some coffee from the mess hall. But along her journies, she had stopped at some point and looked around. Snake was near. She could feel it. It was easier for her to tell when he was near because she was so use to watching him and usually knowing where or when to look since she was around him as often as she could be. Tessa smiled as she looked around and signed Good morning, Snake. then continued on her way. Once she had gotten her coffee, she goes right to the Star Deck. "Computer."
"Good morning miss Tessa."
"Computer...I need you to pull up some images."
"What would you like to see, miss Tessa?"
"Show me Japan....I want to see the Sakuras in bloom."

By this time, Sam and Scarlett were waking up and taking their showers and getting dressed. Unlike Tessa, they actually ate breakfast while Tessa just grabbed coffee then fled to the Star Deck till Lunchtime. Sam disliked that her sister ate only two meals a day but she couldn't get Tessa to eat breakfast anymore. After she ate, Sam parted from Scarlett and returned to her fighter ship. USS Energy. With her crew, they spent a good part of the morning polishing the ship and repairing any damage done to it from last night.
 
When Donaldson's shift came up he dressed in his uniform and reported to the bridge where he came with a solid demeanor forgetting everything that happened on the holodeck butit would change if he ever laid eyes on Scarlett again and everything would come flooding back. The ships were reporting in their progress, the area was clear, Mars was reporting in that they were waiting for them and the captain was relaxed that they had suceeded in their mission and reported through a secured net that they carried off with the encoder. For that Intel personel were awaiting them to arrive at Mars. A successful operation such as this would garuntee promotion and rewards for the captain and crew.
 
Tessa must have been sitting for hours on the Star Deck. Just staring at the new surroundings instead of the regular room. Her holosurrounding of Japan was an amazing sight to a girl who never got to leave North America.Falling onto her back, she closes her eyes and wishes she could feel the warmth of the sun against her skin again soon. She couldn't wait to get back to earth.

Scarlett in the meantime, was wondering about ship between stations. Making sure parts and other things were delivered. Countless hours test driving new battle suits and new guns at the weapons range.
 
Back
Top