What is hotter, lingerie or bikini?

Lingerie for me. Especially if worn in the pool! lol
 
I'm going with bikini, more people get to enjoy the view!

My initial reaction is to go with this. I like the idea of my wife in a skimpy bikini with a beach or pool full of horny men. But then the lingerie thought takes over. My wife in a set of barely there underwear for the benefit of another man. Only to soon have them on the floor at the foot of the bed.
 
Depends on the woman and the outfit
Well you can devolve a lot if you think about those things.

For such questions, I prefer to imagine the best bikini (not sexiest or most revealing, just an expensive casual type that anyone would wear on a public beach) and the best lingerie.

And my answer is definite. Lingerie is designed to be sexy, bikini - much less so. So best lingerie would be sexier than best bikini.

Again, I'm not taking those strange bikinis that seem to have less fabric than the area of the palm of your hand.:cattail:
 
Definitely lingerie. It is what is meant to be hidden, therefore, more exciting when it is exposed. Also, a lot of lingerie is thinner, therefore usually exposing more.
 
Depends on how much ass cheek is showing. I've always been an ass man myself and all the women showing ass cheek these days is about a sensory overload for me at times. Tits are nice to look at, but I like everything a bit lower, especially a well rounded shapely cheek.
 
I will have to go with the bikini. Although I love the lingerie, I would like to see more skin first.
 
Hotter, I'm not sure....

I'll go for bikini as it is intended for public consumption, whereas lingerie is private.....
 
I think it depends on many things. A perfect 10 body looks as good in a well designed one-piece bathing suit as well as in a bikini. I am a big fan of the bra. Most titties look better "cupped" in a nice bra or bathing suit than naked, at least for me. This especially applies to large women.

Lingerie has many different looks. Elegant bra, pantie and garter sets are always nice. Even sets with full briefs. Just remember the panties go outside the garters so they cum off more easily, either to pee or have sex.

Lingerie that covers a bit (sheer) is always good. It. nice to have a little tease.
 
Certainly a question for the ages.

Lingerie is unambiguously sexual. The fine fabrics and the sexy designs all point to that.

Bikinis on the other hand are more ambiguous. It exposes a lot of the body, it is to be worn in public and yet most ladies won't welcome attention beyond the admiring glance. You'd think twice about making sexual advances on a beach unless you want to be escorted off the beach or blacklisted.

For what it's worth, lingeries can't be a bikini. But bikinis can be lingerie.

Lingerie worn in public would simply lose its value.

A sexy bikini worn in private on other hand can fulfil the functions of a lingerie.

www_10-5.jpg


The above might be a bikini/swimsuit. But to me it's already lingerie.
 
Lingerie. Especially if several men get to see her wearing it.
 
I think my lingerie is sexier than any of my swim suits, well maybe not my granny panties.
 
Back
Top