Male to Male Vids

hairy-endowed-fuck-a-boy.html

If any one has any clips that have close ups of the underside of the guys sack when he is cumming either in a mouth or ass. I love to see it pulse as he is ejaculating. Super hot!

If any one has any clips that have close ups of the underside of the guys sack when he is cumming either in a mouth or ass. I love to see it pulse as he is ejaculating. Super hot!

Damn nice perspective to watch from as the cum splatters all over your chest.

you know you seen what I am talking about, when guy cums in between his ass and his sack, pulses as the cum squirts through..... mmmmm love seeing it.

you know you seen what I am talking about, when guy cums in between his ass and his sack, pulses as the cum squirts through..... mmmmm love seeing it.

Seen it many times. Love watching their sac contract just before the cum and the watching the pulse feeling the cum... Damn!

OK, so my favorite guy on guy clip I can't find anywhere. It started in a hot tub and the one guy is talking about how he did his first video the other day and he just did a stroke video. Then he says this will be his first scene with another guy.

Both guys int he clip are masculine looking guys although the bottom is clearly a bottom. They make up and start fucking in the hot tub and then go inside to finish. It is really hot and both guys are amazing. If anyone has seen a clip like this and could post it, I'd love to see it again!

Back