The Lab Experiment: A Life is a Life

-Seto groaned in pleasure as he lapped her pussy and held her hips close. Seto never felt like this before he was glad he was with a woman even if he did make her.-
 
-Seto took his cock and shoved it in to her pussy holding her close as he began to move his cock slowly in and out of her pussy.-"Oh Serena."-he moaned thrusting his cock.-"It feels wonderful."
 
I grinded seductively against my master meeting the rhythm of his thrusts. I wrapped my legs around him, so that I would have better leverage. His cock felt amazing in my wet tight pussy.
 
-Seto groaned fucking her pussy nice and hard deep in her pussy. Seto moaned her name holding her tight against his chest.-
 
-Seto grunted and held her tight.-"I love you Serena."-he grunted with each thrust.-"I am going to cum where should i cum?"
 
-Seto came all over her as he groaned and laid there a few moments before drawing a hot shower for them. Once they were clean and showered Seto and her both went to bed resting. IT had been a busy day indeed. The Next day was morning, Seto needed a shower it was nice laying next to Serena and he enjoyed it, But a shower in the morning always helped wake him up.Seto came out dressed with a nice designer tee by Helix and a pair of black jeans and a bandana he looked so different as he slipped his glasses on to his face.-"Morning Serena."-he said looking at her raise form bed. she looked so energetic already.-"Get showered and dressed we will be having breakfast and exploring the city a bit. I also need to hack the cards i stole for some cash."-he said.-"Just in case."
 
I rested well and when I got up we had to hurry, so that we would not be spotted by the general and his troops. I put on a black lace bra and panties, a tight red shirt, and jeans as well as put on some makeup. I said, "I am ready."
 
-Seto and her worked fast they drove to the bank ATM as he used a small cell phone to hack the inner workings and gave him the pin number activating the card. he took out 20,000 in total and re deposited in to his account. Seto looked to Sena smiling as he continued this process to transfer money.-"What do you want to do after."-he said. on top a building a form watched them his slender body a work of art in muscles and fitness he stood in the shadows to not be spotted. Seto felt Serena press close to him.-
 
As we were getting the money, I suddenly had a really bad feeling. My abilities were kicking in. I could sense some sort of a threat. It was as though we were being watched. I looked around and saw nothing, but I knew we needed to leave. "Please master, we have to get out of her." I whispered, "I sense danger."
 
-Seto nods but the being landed and made a small crater.-"Halt....Project Angel....Serena you will be coming with me...Return or be killed."-he made a sword appear as he waited.-
 
I could sense a great power from the guy that landed in front of us. I did not want him hurting Seto. He was not going to be taking me either... I stood in front of Seto in defense mode. I was worried considering this guy was starting shit in a public place to where innocent people could be hurt as well. I was going to be able to test my defense capabilities. "I am not going back!" I yelled at the being. He was masked so I had no idea who or what he was.
 
-He chuckled as he began to power up his body increased in mass a bit as he radiated strong power.-"You will come back what can you do against me."-He swung and with a single hand Serena blocked it she looked and so did the odd man.-"I see you are quiet strong."-Seto finally realized who it was.-"Dragoon! It is me Seto Stop this."-He growled.-"The General Said you did not care for us any more."-Seto looked.-"I thought you 12 would be super heroes that is what he told me i had no ideas he was using you to take over countries."-he said as Dragoon stood back a ball of energy gathering in his hand.-"Come back or Seto Dies."
 
I realized that there was more created than just me. More than likely the General was using them as well for his own evil purposes. I had to find out about the others. He tried to hit me, but I blocked it without even a thought. I tried to strike him, but got the same results. I continued to stay in front of Seto knowing that it would not hurt me or him when he went to throw the energy ball. Plus, I was quick if he decided to throw it any other direction to try to hit him. People were starting to panic and ran away clearing the area.
 
-Dragoon sent the ball her way she did dodge but Dragoon grinned and used his hand as it blasted Serena Seto Screamed seeing her damaged a bit but not dead he breathed as he began looking through his bag for his Ipad to look up locations where they could go for some science gear.-"Hey one of my labs is close by and it is hidden...we can go there."-he thought.-
 
Dragoon was more powerful than I had anticipated and I was seriously going to have to learn more about my abilities. The energy ball burned a bit and knocked the air out of me. I fell to the ground. Dragoon was starting to head towards me intending on trying to grab me. I managed to get up, but barely. We had to get to my master's lab.
 
-Seto looked to her.-"You have to beat him. Use your powers you know them all just be careful we never got to train you."-he said as Dragoon looked to Serena.-"Come on enough you will not win."-Seto looked to her.-
 
I recovered quickly and created an energy ball to fire at him. I missed, but went in close and fought him hand to hand. He was trying to grab me, but I moved quickly. I needed to subdue him enough to where me and my master could get to his lab without being found.
 
-Dragoon folded his arms and vanished grabbing Serena tight from behind.-"You will parish in the generals hands."-he said and held her body tight soon he began feeling a great heat but couldn't let go.-"What are you doing?"
 
The heat was increasing the more he held on to me. It wasn't hurting me. "Let me go or you will be reduced to ash." I warned. I could tell by my body heat that it was capable of that.
 
-Dragoon tried to let go but her grasp on him was great.-"I will take you back you will not...."-soon his body incinerated in to ash her body and his both engulfed in a lovely flame before it vanished and Seto gulped a bit.-"We should get to the Hotel...check out early and go to my lab."-he said as they both jumped back in the car grabbed there things checked out and headed to his lab. 10 miles outside of the city off the normal road. They went to a run down house. It was in ok shape but it could be better. Seto ran to the back yard and came to a small garden gnome where he kicked the head and it tilted back leading to a underground lab. It was huge. Much bigger then the house. Seto gasped a bit as it was a bit musty and turned on the Maintenance robots he built to straighten up and let the air begin to flow.-"Jesus...."-Seto said as he began to feel the fresh air hit and it already began to look good as he walked in to the bedroom underground. Seto's bed was made and comfy and very cool to the touch. The house underneath with in the lab was very well decorated. The house a ploy to keep this lab hidden.-"Oi.....i didn't think this would happen."
 
Back
Top