What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meeting an amazing person on the train. I got talking to a former marine who is also a South Pacific Marine Historian. I learnt so much from him in an hour about Marines in New Zealand and around the South Pacific :)

Getting the score for my in class quiz and finding out I got 99/100 correct and I still have weeks to study for the final!

:D

A certain Lit firepit of passion that has recently ignited. I am enjoying it so much, from afar. It warms me and makes me smile.

:)

Last edited:
Stretching out in bed this morning, everything aching in a good way, hearing my toes and feet crack as I wiggle them around...all in the name of one right step.

Oh and this thread...I like other people's happy stuff.

A third grader brought her PJs to me and an iPad. You scan the dots on the PJs and the app reads you a story. I laughed out loud.

Owl mating calls, high in the pines, in early morning.

Frog choirs by the creek, astounded that spring has come again.

A fat possum waddling across the street, sleepslow, but confident that I'd brake and let her - or him - pass.

Just curled into bed at Mr. And Mrs. House and not only does my bed have snuggle fresh sheets on it, but there was a new memory foam pillow waiting for me too.

Feeling loved. :heart:

excuse the many many expletives in this post.

Owl mating calls, high in the pines, in early morning.

Frog choirs by the creek, astounded that spring has come again.

A fat possum waddling across the street, sleepslow, but confident that I'd brake and let her - or him - pass.

I fucking hate possums right now.

Got one that broke half the louvers in my kitchen window, comes in every night and pisses all over my kitchen table and benches.

The louvers don't lock shut any more because the house is old and the damn thing shredded the mozzie cloth I tried to nail up.

It attacks my cat too and brings it's bloody babies in. Which aren't smart enough to get back out without mum. Then when I try to rescue baby, it makes that horrible fucking noise and mum tries to attack me.

I fucking hate possums.

Stupid thing isn't even put off being whacked with a roll of wrapping paper either.

And it lives in my roof so I have to put up with it scrabbling and thumping around like a fucking elephant at all hours.

I tried leaving food outside for it, hoping it would get the message and not come inside. Nooooo, no fucking joy there.

I seriously fucking hate that fucking possum.

I fucking hate possums right now.

Got one that broke half the louvers in my kitchen window, comes in every night and pisses all over my kitchen table and benches.

The louvers don't lock shut any more because the house is old and the damn thing shredded the mozzie cloth I tried to nail up.

It attacks my cat too and brings it's bloody babies in. Which aren't smart enough to get back out without mum. Then when I try to rescue baby, it makes that horrible fucking noise and mum tries to attack me.

I fucking hate possums.

Stupid thing isn't even put off being whacked with a roll of wrapping paper either.

And it lives in my roof so I have to put up with it scrabbling and thumping around like a fucking elephant at all hours.

I tried leaving food outside for it, hoping it would get the message and not come inside. Nooooo, no fucking joy there.

I seriously fucking hate that fucking possum.

Hopefully this might make you smile :)

http://www.lostateminor.com/2013/02/14/best-dressed-possum-competition/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back