The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
O M F'n G...

I want every day to be as orgasmic as today has been.

Long day at work. Lots of time to think since my job is rather brain dead, lots of introspection. Yesterday was intense...

"Damn, I'm tired. Three responses before bed? And maybe a post in the S&F? I think that's doable..."

Desk usually wins.
I play that game a lot with mine.
I say "usually" because I won once.
ONCE.

*grins* I have yet to ever win. It is a VERY strong desk and I have been behind it for damned near 4 years.

"Damn, I'm tired. Three responses before bed? And maybe a post in the S&F? I think that's doable..."

*Cheers for Fr33k*

You can do it!!!

I want you to take me as I am...Don't want me to change.

That is how YOU should feel. Also, when we gettin a Candice post from you in PG's
thread?

Last thought?

WHY are you calling me????

Yeah, not sure I'm sleepin' now. He spoiled me.

Where the hells my earpiece? Mom finds hers in my car... Is mine in her car?
Why did we not just trade these damn things instead of driving an hour to each other?!

Haaa.

Last thought:
"That was fun. I feel like a doofus, but fun."

Heh, that was fun and no you weren't a doof-- well.. there was the headset...

kidding kidding

Ouch! That hurt!! Stupid desk.

*glares*

Oh yeah, happens to the best of us. My dog snuck under mine, licked my toe and caused me to jump a bit. Slammed my knee into my desk.

Desk usually wins.
I play that game a lot with mine.
I say "usually" because I won once.
ONCE.

Your desk wins because you're a total klutz, doll. A cute klutz, but still a klutz.

Yeah, not sure I'm sleepin' now. He spoiled me.

Think it's the other way around, tiger. ;)

Wow, some people really are dicks. That says alot coming from me considering I am one sarcastic SOB in my day to day dealings. Wow!

Oh yeah, happens to the best of us. My dog snuck under mine, licked my toe and caused me to jump a bit. Slammed my knee into my desk.

*grins* That sounds so not fun...and yet, had I seen it, I would have giggled uncontrollably.

*pouncie nuzzles*

Hiya distracting one...

swooooons

When ya gonna slip into the evil Nurse Stewart woman??

Wow, some people really are dicks. That says alot coming from me considering I am one sarcastic SOB in my day to day dealings. Wow!

I knew this....I expect it from most because most people have dick tendencies....(that just sounds....odd)

That is how YOU should feel. Also, when we gettin a Candice post from you in PG's
thread?

Last thought?

WHY are you calling me????

Oh, yeah. I've just been meditating about Candice is all. Hehe. And yes, I should feel this way. I was at a real low last night...but..I'm much better.

*grins, then runs to pounce*

"Don't you go a-changin'..." *Chuckle*

By the way, did you decide not to use the sig pic I made ya? If it still wasn't sized right let me know.

Yah, I am..I just need it resized, its still too big!!!
*shrugs*

Oh, yeah. I've just been meditating about Candice is all. Hehe. And yes, I should feel this way. I was at a real low last night...but..I'm much better.

*shrugs*

I sent you another one...that one was too big too? sheesh....I'll see if I can find the original and shrink it again...

*shrugs*

Glad you are better kitteh...and good. You can't leave Amparo and Perez alone too long...the bar might be destroyed or something!!!

gotta do nursie poo.. and kitty... and my new o thread soon as my brain doesnt feel like uncooked scrabled eggs..

Attempts to talk sense to Ninaling's brain....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back