What's your fetish?

I LOVE having my hair pulled; it was really, really short until I hit high school, but I haven't cut it since (well, trimmed, but no more than an inch or two), so it's really long and thick now. As long as there's no whiplash involved, it completely focuses my attention (I'm very introverted, and my mind tends to wander off on tangents at the slightest provocation) and just feels WONDERFUL. Oh, and biting or being bitten, but not quite to the point of actually breaking skin. To me, the perfect bite involves clamping down just past the edge of discomfort, and then sucking as hard as you can or flicking your tongue...yummy. I like toys, but I enjoy using our natural equipment even more. ;)
 
"I LOVE having my hair pulled; it was really, really short until I hit high school, but I haven't cut it since (well, trimmed, but no more than an inch or two), so it's really long and thick now. As long as there's no whiplash involved, it completely focuses my attention"

I met a girl you had real long red hair.
I brought her home and was doing her from behind doggy style and she was moving her up and down so her hair was tossed back ageast her back like she was whipping her self with it. Very erotic. I endeed up dating her for awhile.

My fetish. B&D
 
The written word is a huge turn on for me but I wouldn't call it a fetish. I do think the meaning of the word fetish is evolving right now. Language does this and there is no stopping it.

Today I was reading Odd Hours by Dean Koontz. Some of his words pinged me and reminded me of this thread.

"Words are plastic these days. Small loans made to desperate people at exorbitant interest rates are called payday advances. A cheesy hotel paired with a seedy casino is called a resort. Any assemblage of frenetic images, bad music and incoherent plot is called a major motion picture."

I could have kissed Dean Koontz (and done a few other things), right there.

*le sigh*

:rose:
 
As I get older the fetishes change, I need more to excite me.

Spanking is great but not just on my ass but my pussy too.
My nipples need to be bitten, not just lightly.
Dirty talk is great.
I get off on reading Incest literotica.
 
One is when my wife tells me to text my friend to come over and have sex with her. I get hard as soon as I start texting my friend to do my wife. She make me feel like I'm not a real man and can't take care of her sexually and I need to find a real man.

Another is tights and panties.
 
Fetish

I am a chubby chaser. My husband is cubby and kinda bearish (bearish as in the amount of body hair he has, not gay speak).
 
women who love to wear thigh high hose, or thick heeled ankle high boots, like to be tied up, talked dirty to and talk dirty back, and will swallow, or like to have cum licked from their pussy. i got a lot of em.
 
With guys

being tied
ordered what to do
bow
being forced to crossdress

with girls

hearing them telling how they feel about what I am doing to them
soft bittes
orgasm denial
 
Books.

I was very fortunate to see some of the rare collections we keep at the university library quite recently. A c1500 Book of Hours printed on vellum and bound so perfectly almost brought me to orgasm.:eek:
 
Girls' Socks

Just something about girls' socks have always turned me on. Sexiest thing in the world is 2 see a girl wearing nothing but a pair of cute socks & a smile :) I also enjoy playing with girls socks on my dick & having a girl give me sockjobs & letting me cum all over her socks. Luv 2 suck on a girl's toes thru her freshly worn socks as well. Why don't u let me take ur shoes off 4 u & rub ur sock covered feet :)
 
Books.

I was very fortunate to see some of the rare collections we keep at the university library quite recently. A c1500 Book of Hours printed on vellum and bound so perfectly almost brought me to orgasm.:eek:

Thank God I'm not the only one; I was starting to feel like a weirdo.

:eek:
 
Female legs and feet have always been one of my most prominent "fetishes". Specifically bare feet with unpainted toenails and bare legs, though I love fishnet stockings. A woman in a short skirt, bare legs and bare feet really turns me on.

Orgasm denial is a favorite of mine, but since I only practice it with myself I usually fail. :(

I also love my nipples played with, sometimes softly and sometimes roughly (farthest I've gone is clothes pegs and paddling). While I haven't been able to achieve it yet I'm shooting to have an orgasm specifically through nipple stimulation.
 
Maybe not exactly a fetish, but...

Not bragging here, but I give a good blowjob. I love to tease my boyfriend to the point where he is grabbing the back of my head and pushing me furthur down on him. He's such a good boy and it's so out of character for him, it really turns me on. So far I don't think he's caught on...
 
One is when my wife tells me to text my friend to come over and have sex with her. I get hard as soon as I start texting my friend to do my wife. She make me feel like I'm not a real man and can't take care of her sexually and I need to find a real man.

That's a hot one!
 
Boots and hats on girls (Think Unbearable Lightness of Being for the hat). Rope. Girls who are sexually confident.
 
I feel like this topic should say "what's your fetish this week". I get so distracted by all possibilities.
 
Bumholes.

Large & varied insertions.

^^^ the many and various combinations of the above. Basically just getting naked, getting bits out, getting lots of lube and toys and playing around without limits or inhibitions. Oh and watersports too (but not at the same time, yet).

Not particularly BDSM, in fact it's preferable as a very mutual thing. But it's a broad church, right... ;)
 
I feel like this topic should say "what's your fetish this week". I get so distracted by all possibilities.

Agreed, just lately it has been my gf in my t-shirts...
then of course her teasing me and leaving me without release
 
Back
Top