Chain Story Idea: Sex Slave Scenero

RedHairedandFriendly

Too much red on Red?
Joined
Apr 20, 2005
Posts
112,724
*(personal note to self - do not ever delete this first post and the "cheat sheet" contents - explanation as to why will come later)*

Original post can be found here: Click me

Kismet

*links to authors will appear after story has been accepted on Lit*



Kismet Ch. 01 - RedHairedandFriendly
Kismet Ch. 02 - LoquaciousLady
Kismet Ch. 03 - voluptuary_manque
Kismet Ch. 04 - TE999
Kismet Ch. 05 - RedHairedandFriendly
Kismet Ch. 06 - TE999
Kismet Ch. 07 - voluptuary_manque
Kismet Ch. 08 - RedHairedandFriendly
Kismet Ch. 09 - TE999
Kismet Ch. 10 - voluptuary_manque
Kismet Ch. 11 - RedHairedandFriendly
Kismet Ch. 12 - TE999
Kismet Ch. 13 - voluptuary_manque
Kismet Ch. 14 - TE999
Kismet Ch. 15 - RedHairedandFriendly (concluding chapter)


NEW information in Red
Kismet Schedule*
New Schedule:


Red - Mar. 3rd
TE - Mar. 13th
VM - Mar. 23th


*Schedule subject to change – if you are able to submit early please let me know and approve an early submission date BEFORE you do it.

** Please NOTE the entire story will most likely NOT be done within just a few chapters. You will most likely be writing three to four more chapters (determined by how we feel the story flows). If you feel you need more time, then we can alter the schedule by: A. Moving just your date of submission back a few days (thus moving everyone's back to allow time). B. Another author can trade dates with you.

VERY IMPORTANT: Because this chain relies on each chapter before it, please DO NOT submit your chapter before the writer ahead of you does! DO NOT submit and forget to tell me, and please allow me to read your chapter BEFORE you submit it. This isn't so I can play around and change it, but it allows me to see if everyone is remaining true to the character(s) personalities. This is important when relying on one chapter after another. If you're asked to edit something and you feel I've unjustly asked, then please chat with me about it. I don't bite...hard. ;)

*** If there are characteristics you deem important as well as possible reoccurring characters you would like me to list on the cheat sheet, be sure to PM them to me. Though I will read your chapter I may/may not realize you intend to use someone repeatedly or not.

** The story has moved approx. 6 months from the first chapter. **

Afsoon's Family Tree:

Afsoon – Age 18 – green (emerald) eyes, long black hair, currently the tips lay at the base of her ass cheeks. She is the illegitimate child of Hera and Azlan the Sultan of Azerbaidstan

Hera - Afsoon's mother – (Greek name) - age unmentioned at this time - red hair - purchased by Captain Ulvi Nasib 'Abbas. (Ch. 05)

Lord Byran – Hera's husband (deceased) - Married Hera in order to have a woman to run his home; he provided for her family and her siblings dowry's in exchange for their marriage of convenience. - Afsoon's "adoptive" father.


Sultan's Entourage:

Azlan – Sultan of Azerbaidistan

Mada – Sultan's Wife – silver eyes - age unmentioned at this time

Zuhur – Sultan's Mother (not yet mentioned in Ch. 01).

The household of the Director of the Azerbaidistan Secret Service:

Mahmood Al-Bezier: The head of the Sultan's Secret Service is remarkable for his unremarkability. He is average height and weight, brown-eyed and haired. No one ever seems to be able to describe him physically. Mentally, he is highly astute, intensively organized and devoted unto death to the Sultan Azlan. Probably, at some time in the past, they together served in the previous Sultan's army and survived an experience that bonded them together more strongly than to anyone else they know. Any threat to the Sultan would bring immediate and fatal resistance from Mahmood. He is a few years older than the sultan, around fifty. Though utterly ruthless in carrying out the sultan’s will he is an indulgent and loving husband and father within the confines of his own apartments. Those who know him professionally find this very hard to believe . . .

Zaafira: Mahmood’s senior wife. She is around forty, dark-eyed and dark haired with graying temples. As a woman of middle age she is comfortably plump but still quite lusty. She runs the household warmly but strictly, is fully as intelligent as Mahmood and, in fact, is the only person in the kingdom who regularly beats the Director at chess. This is a source of modest embarrassment to Mahmood. She has born him two sons and a daughter.

Nadira: The second wife. She is in her mid-thirties, taller and more slender than Zaafira but with similar complexion. Much as she enjoys the embraces of her husband, she is cheerfully bisexual and equally ready to play with the other women in the household. She has born Mahmood two daughters.

Hadiya: The junior wife. She is Nadira’s cousin and her lover. Nothing delights her more than a threesome with her cousin and their husband. Unfortunately, however much Mahmood appreciates that sort of play, after a long day of dealing with palace intrigue, an evening with Nadira and Hadiya is exhausting. She is slight, auburn and green-eyed, in her early thirties and has born Mahmood a son. Currently she is pregnant with their second child.

There are six children (so far!) ranging in age from ten years on down.


House of Risay:

Risay – A general in the Sultan's army – dark gray eyes, lover of Mada, first to purchase Afsoon, known to be an abuser of women. Black rose insignia = Risay means black rose

Malay – One of the favored women of the Harem of Risay, chestnut hair

Delbar - raven hair, dark brown eyes. Motherly; one of the older, more experienced women in the harem (no exact age given)

Ahmed - Chief eunuch - "waddles in" - no other description given (Ch. 06)

Farisa of the Selam - new slave purchase a month after Afsoon's arrival - ebony skinned, hair close cropped - sexually intimate with Afsoon(Ch. 06)



House of 'Abbas: (introduced in Ch. 05)

Ulvi Nasib 'Abbas - Captain of his father's men

Father & Mother both living - Merit - his mother - they oversee the operations of a copper/turquoise mine that is owned by someone else - owner not named as of yet

Tulay - young slave girl (over 18) - specific age and features not yet given

Seker - Chief Eunuch of Ulvi Nasib 'Abbas harem[/COLOR]

Geographic Location:

Azerbaidistan = The name of the empire that Azlan rules over. Azerbaidzhan + Turkmenistan = Azerbaidistan (Two Persian counties names)

Helpful links:

Picture attached: Afsoon
the_slave_market.jpg


5 Things to know about owning a Harem

The value of the coin & Denarius
 
Last edited:
It might be interesting to find out how she became a slave girl, too. Was she born and groomed for this purpose or was she a regular girl once who was sold into slavery for one reason or another?

I think it would affect her characterization a great deal depending on how she got to this point but it would be interesting either way.

That picture suggests the Middle East to me as far as general location. Time period, I don't know. As an alternative, maybe those gentlemen are stewards/high ranking slaves of some Greek or Roman who are trusted enough to do slave shopping without him?

I'm just throwing out thoughts here. Anyway, I'd like to be in on this.
 
Red said:
Original Post moved here to make room for cheat sheet information...

There is a Litster, that has an AV, that's given me this idea for a chain story. I don't recall the person's Lit name(YES! I found them!! : bonfils) but the AV has always made me think of the woman in it and what story could be woven surrounding her.

http://img.informedconsent.co.uk/pictures/Tanos/10313.600.jpg

This chain would be similar to Laresa, where we would need to focus on the main character (our slave girl) and her life as a slave.

I'm open to ideas. I see her as being sold to various Masters/Mistresses, perhaps through a few chapters, before we settle on one owner.

I'd like it to take place in the past, though I do know modern day slavery is still a big issue in our world. I'm open to suggestions from folks on the time period as well as the place. To be realistic, once we settle on a time/place then we can spend some time researching it and incorrporate some of the information we dredge up into the story.

There is no title at the moment, and no first chapter written. I'll start that once we have a base point besides the picture I've linked above. I don't have a name for the woman, or the men at the market place surrounding her.

This chain will be one that concludes, as did Dry Valley, Laresa's World, and soon :Royal Sacrifice and Enchanted Twelve. It will not be an open ended chain like On the Bus.

All chapters, once approved and posted at Lit, would need to be read by all the writers. This is a must! If you don't read the chapters then you won't have a clue what is going on. So if you can't commit to reading all the chapters once they post, then please think before you commit to joining the chain. All chapters will need to be approved by me unless we've spoke otherwise, or you're 99.9% sure it'll fly with the rest of the chapters.

There would be a cheat sheet for us to refer to. We'd all have to respect the characters and keep true to their personality as best we can. As with Laresa, we'd all have control of the heroine and eventually the Master or Mistress that ends up with our sex slave.

Right now, I don't picture her ever not being a sex slave. I don't see her as a happily married woman, or a queen of some country. But perhaps as she gains more experience, she becomes the favored slave, and eventually the "mentor" to the new slave women that may be introduced.

Any interest? This chain would begin after Enchanted Twelve ends or as it gets closer to ending. (Which should be before the end of March - give or take)

~ Red. :rose:

Welcome. :D


Good thoughts too. Her story (past) would probably be revealed either in bits and pieces throughout the chain, or in the first chapter. I pictured her born into slavery... but again, this is just how I saw it, not set in stone by all means.

Was she born into it? Kidnapped? Born into slavery, grew into a beautiful woman and the wife of the Master sold her secretly, out of jealousy? *shrugs* All sorts of ideas to toy with before we all settle on one. But most definitely I believe her past story should be revealed in some way.

Middle East is also where I saw it. I did no research on the painting itself, but it does have that appeal to it.
 
Last edited:
It's an old painting from 1867 by Jean-Léon Gérôme. He's got more like that. He liked to do historical and Greek style stuff.

What's happening in the picture is the prospective buyer is inspecting the quality her teeth before deciding if he want to buy.
 
It's an old painting from 1867 by Jean-Léon Gérôme. He's got more like that. He liked to do historical and Greek style stuff.

What's happening in the picture is the prospective buyer is inspecting the quality her teeth before deciding if he want to buy.

Thanks. :) I didn't know the artist or other info.

I did assume that he was inspecting the quality of the teeth and I'm sure he would have inspected other aspects of her too. It's a very intriguing painting.
 
I forgot to mention it's called "The Slave Market". If you google it you'll find more of his slave market paintings.
 
Thanks, Lalah! The painting is "The Slave Market." I still can't seem to find much about where this particular work is set. He has other works depicting Turkish and Roman slave markets but this one doesn't seem to reference a locale.

Red, what would you think about setting our story in Persia under the Rashidun caliphate Uthman ibn Affan? That would be right at the moment Persia (modern Iran) was fully under the thumb of the caliphates from around 644 to 656 A.D.
 
Thanks, Lalah! The painting is "The Slave Market." I still can't seem to find much about where this particular work is set. He has other works depicting Turkish and Roman slave markets but this one doesn't seem to reference a locale.

Red, what would you think about setting our story in Persia under the Rashidun caliphate Uthman ibn Affan? That would be right at the moment Persia (modern Iran) was fully under the thumb of the caliphates from around 644 to 656 A.D.

Let me read up on that and do some background work. I don't want to make the story so historically correct that we get backlash from readers if we miss something, but I do want it realistic enough that we have a general idea of the layout of the land and the people.
 
You might think about escaping all of the historical veracity problems, and make it a sci-fi world, instead.

(says Stella who knows better than to promise actually contributing) :eek:
 
You might think about escaping all of the historical veracity problems, and make it a sci-fi world, instead.

(says Stella who knows better than to promise actually contributing) :eek:



You know you'd be a welcome addition. . . ;) :D

Sci-fi would be fine if people wouldn't get all spacey or start adding any extraterrestrial mumbo jumbo stuff either.
 
You know you'd be a welcome addition. . . ;) :D

Sci-fi would be fine if people wouldn't get all spacey or start adding any extraterrestrial mumbo jumbo stuff either.

Yum, sex slaves!

Naw, make it a slightly altered universe.

I would, for sure, make it an interstellar slave ship, and a guy with green tentacles... :)
 
Yum, sex slaves!

Naw, make it a slightly altered universe.

I would, for sure, make it an interstellar slave ship, and a guy with green tentacles... :)

I would so have to read and approve your chapter first before you submitted wouldn't I? You'd be a rebel! A rule breaker! :eek:

But a great addition... you know you're almost convinced. I see your foot just inside the door.
 
I would so have to read and approve your chapter first before you submitted wouldn't I? You'd be a rebel! A rule breaker! :eek:

But a great addition... you know you're almost convinced. I see your foot just inside the door.

No, I stubbed my toe, that's all.

Honest!;)
 
Tentacles are so over used. Make him a giant, slippery, muscular, gooey mollusc.

OK, y'know, I've always avoiding writing a tentacle story because it's trite and cliched. This post makes me realize that overused can be a good thing with those kinds of new horrors lurking out in the cosmos.
 
OK, y'know, I've always avoiding writing a tentacle story because it's trite and cliched. This post makes me realize that overused can be a good thing with those kinds of new horrors lurking out in the cosmos.

I've never written one, but probably will. I do have a sci-fi story here at Lit and I enjoyed writing it, but sci-fi isn't my strongest so I tend to shy away from it. My character in that story will probably sometime run into a tentacle creature if/when I pick up the series again.
 
Well I'm going to start on one with giant slippery, muscular, gooey molluscs. It will probably take a number of months but, hey, what's time to a mollusc?
 
I'm the most contrary woman you'll ever meet. I read all sorts of sci-fi - so I won't write it. It's kind of like the first person thing - I keep writing it because it makes me do something different from what I'm comfortable with. I'd like to say it's just a compulsive need to stretch myself but honestly I suspect it's more of a compulsive need to defy limits.

I am working on a fantasy piece right now, which is rare for me because it's something I'm very comfortable with. But I couldn't leave it alone in a comfort zone so it's a fantasy detective story which is a royal pain, I'm discovering. It's almost like writing three stories simultaneously. The sequence of the crime as it occurred, the sequence of the crime as it's unraveled, and the rest of the stuff. I just can't do things the easy way. :D
 
I'm the most contrary woman you'll ever meet. I read all sorts of sci-fi - so I won't write it. It's kind of like the first person thing - I keep writing it because it makes me do something different from what I'm comfortable with. I'd like to say it's just a compulsive need to stretch myself but honestly I suspect it's more of a compulsive need to defy limits.

I am working on a fantasy piece right now, which is rare for me because it's something I'm very comfortable with. But I couldn't leave it alone in a comfort zone so it's a fantasy detective story which is a royal pain, I'm discovering. It's almost like writing three stories simultaneously. The sequence of the crime as it occurred, the sequence of the crime as it's unraveled, and the rest of the stuff. I just can't do things the easy way. :D
I'm having the same damn problem. Every plot idea I get, I recognise as having been used in some Mercedes Lackey novel or something-- and I don't like Mercedes Lackey!


Interstellar sex slaves, on the other hand... What's not to love?
 
Just make sure some of them are male. It brings chills to my imagination to be required to service some other species that gives me unholy and unnatural delights.
 
Back
Top