Bi curious me would you rather have your first experience with a man or a Shemale

hotoldrguy

Mr. Smooth
When I am talking about a Shemale I mean a male that looks and dresses female, has breasts (implants or hormonal) but still has a cock And by a male I mean either a Gay male, Bi male or bi-curious male.

I would love to have that first experience with a Shemale myself. To be it would be like the best of both worlds.

Already had plenty of men, but I'd certainly enjoy a shemale, should the occasion arise.

Being a cross dresser, I had my first time with a man, while dressed. ;)

I'm not terribly interested in being with a man if not I'm not wearing my women's clothes. I get off playing the role. I love cock, but it's the feeling of being a feminine object of desire that starches my panties!

I'm not terribly interested in being with a man if not I'm not wearing my women's clothes. I get off playing the role. I love cock, but it's the feeling of being a feminine object of desire that starches my panties!

I gotta agree with you on that. Knowing that the way I dress and move can get a man turned on is a huge aphrodisiac. That being said, I have also been with a man without being dressed up as a girl and enjoyed that too.

When I am talking about a Shemale I mean a male that looks and dresses female, has breasts (implants or hormonal) but still has a cock And by a male I mean either a Gay male, Bi male or bi-curious male.

I would love to have that first experience with a Shemale myself. To be it would be like the best of both worlds.

With regular guys I'm only interested in their hard cock. If I ever came across a cute little passable tranny, I would be interested in the entire package.

I gotta agree with you on that. Knowing that the way I dress and move can get a man turned on is a huge aphrodisiac. That being said, I have also been with a man without being dressed up as a girl and enjoyed that too.

I would take a tranny to dinner. Every minute with the gurl I would have a ragin hardon. But maybe oddly, I don't even think of a tranny as doing it with a guy. If she's got tits and walks and acts like a girl, she's a girl.

Last edited:
I'd rather be with a Shemale first. It seems like a smoother transition from a "straight" lifestyle. Especially if its your first time.

My order would be trans, crossdresser, then man. But fuck I want to try cock so badly so I'll take it whatever way I eventually get it.

I would take a tranny to dinner. Every minute with the gurl I would have a ragin hardon. But maybe oddly, I don't even think of a tranny as doing it with a guy. If she's got tits and walks and acts like a girl, she's a girl.
:rose::rose::heart:
Don't see any oddly there!

When I was just "curious", I wanted it to be a shemale. When a real-world opportunity became available (restroom encounter), I didn't care--cock was available to me. That "converted" me completely. So long as there is a cock, I have holes. He/She wants to touch, kiss, etc., okay, so long as I get cum shot into my mouth or my ass.

Last edited:
I'd love to read about anyone who's had a first time sexual encounter with a transgender person - either M2F or F2M. Feel free to PM me too.

Back